• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Png Eng Huat vs Heng Swee Kiat

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My intimate sources reveal that had it not been for his rather advanced age, HSK would have been an automatic shoo-in to be the next seatwarmer PM.

Instead, we now have two general clowns jostling for power and recognition in order to succeed the throne.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a mischievous position to take and the gullible fall for it.

Try to post as if you are not talking down to someone like a manipulative motherfucker.

And don't pretend to knock the pap when you are planning to drop a bombshell on the opposition before the next GE, just like you tried to do before GE 2011.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

I don't know why ah screw always needs to bring in gullible people and blur fucks like the constant need to put someone else down

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both were in the same year in RI.
1. One came from much poorer family background compared to the other
2. One made an impression in school and one did not.
3. One mixed well with his school cohort and one did not.
4. One did his NS in the Army and the other did it in the Police
5. One mixed well with his NS mates and the other was quiet and aloof
6. One speaks well in public and the other does not.
7. One connects easily with the people and the other struggles.
8. One had to hold a national conversation to find out the country's issues, while the other presumably walked the ground, went online and formed views.

Guess which is which. Becareful and think thru.

Ps. Courtesy of an RI boy after a recent reunion who watched both his classmates go thru life.

PEH holds national conversation?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
My intimate sources reveal that had it not been for his rather advanced age, HSK would have been an automatic shoo-in to be the next seatwarmer PM.

Instead, we now have two general clowns jostling for power and recognition in order to succeed the throne.

One general outranking one rear admiral.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He could have joined the MIW in the late 90s when he was invited. HSK does not strike me as an ambitious man. Wasn't so when he was in the SPF. Not sure if he's a changed man now.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should we believe you that what you said is true and representative of either of these 2 persons? Just because you are scroobal?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are either new or blur or both. This is basically an anon forum with little or reputation and therefore no credibility. Its bullshit central for people to fantasise whatever they want to say or claim.You remind me of the other gullible idiot in this forum Lemans who is also looking for proof and needs to substantiate everything.

Can you imagine if you told people that you heard about it in SBF. People will laugh at you.

Its a release valve, take it easy. Why don't you attend Kong Hee's church, the man is real and you can touch him. And he can prove that God is there.

Why should we believe you that what you said is true and representative of either of these 2 persons? Just because you are scroobal?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very reluctant politician. Quiet, goes home and the family is also low profile. Not the attention whore that the CEO SMRT has for a wife. People used to avoid her like the plague.

I think they put him there as the number of amorous characters have started to rise.

He could have joined the MIW in the late 90s when he was invited. HSK does not strike me as an ambitious man. Wasn't so when he was in the SPF. Not sure if he's a changed man now.

jw5

Loyal

Come on Scroobal, don't talk about your wife like that.
She only cheated on you because you were having serious erectile dysfunction problems.
Many people sympathize with her, perhaps because they know how manipulative and cunning you are, despite being unable to perform.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its bullshit central for people to fantasise whatever they want to say or claim.

I am glad that you acknowledge that what you wrote is complete and pure bullshit.

May I request that the moderator transfer this thread to the rubbish heap since the thread starter has admitted that what he wrote about two MPs is complete and pure bullshit.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Was HSK a SAC or AC?
What appt did he hold?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both were in the same year in RI.
1. One came from much poorer family background compared to the other
2. One made an impression in school and one did not.
3. One mixed well with his school cohort and one did not.
4. One did his NS in the Army and the other did it in the Police
5. One mixed well with his NS mates and the other was quiet and aloof
6. One speaks well in public and the other does not.
7. One connects easily with the people and the other struggles.
8. One had to hold a national conversation to find out the country's issues, while the other presumably walked the ground, went online and formed views.

Guess which is which. Becareful and think thru.

Ps. Courtesy of an RI boy after a recent reunion who watched both his classmates go thru life.

Both are humble and seem to be genuinely interested to serve