• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Flying Dutchman’ lectures Singaporeans: Stop complaining about influx of foreigners!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: ‘Flying Dutchman’ lectures Singaporeans: Stop complaining about influx of foreign

Perhaps he describes himself as flying because he likes to fly kites.

always thought the Flying Dutchman was a damned ship with its damned crew haunting seamen out in the Atlantic :o:o:o

jw5

Loyal
Re: ‘Flying Dutchman’ lectures Singaporeans: Stop complaining about influx of foreign

always thought the Flying Dutchman was a damned ship with its damned crew haunting seamen out in the Atlantic :o:o:o

haunting seamen or hunting semen? :o

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There's no such thing as "pure Chinese" either. Genghis Khan made sure of that.

Genghis Khan only... ummm... distributed his genes in North China.

South China is untainted, because those nomadic barbarians from the steppes couldn't stand the hotter climate. The Yangtze river was also a natural defensive barrier.

Which can be a good or bad thing, because Mongolian women are usually very hot, with big eyes.

jw5

Loyal

Genghis Khan only... ummm... distributed his genes in North China.

South China is untainted, because those nomadic barbarians from the steppes couldn't stand the hotter climate. The Yangtze river was also a natural defensive barrier.

Which can be a good or bad thing, because Mongolian women are usually very hot, with big eyes.

Mongolian women usually have big everything.
You can find them in Beijing, no need to go to Mongolia.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mongolian women usually have big everything.
You can find them in Beijing, no need to go to Mongolia.

Some are in S'pore moonlighting as hostesses. Big-size leh. Not my type.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I like him. He shoots from the hip but he's spot on. Singapore needs foreigners more than foreigners need Singapore. If they were to all leave tomorrow, the economy would come to a screeching halt.

Are you sure "Singapore needs foreigners more than foreigners need Singapore"? If that's the case, can i say that the foreigners have lots of much better options elsewhere other than SG?

Then why are they here?

And you call yourself an Elite? You are the kind of people SG can do much better without!:oIo:

gotnojob

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hopeless apple polisher

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Then why are they here?

YOUR elected government invited them to Singapore that's why. :rolleyes:

They were told that their talents were needed, that Singaporeans were lacking in the work ethic department, that they would be treated better than the locals and that they would be treated very leniently by the judicial system if things went wrong.

They'd be idiots if they didn't accept the invitation.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

YOUR elected government invited them to Singapore that's why. :rolleyes:
Yes the government voted in by 60.1% majority.
Please fuck those motherfuckers if you know know who they are.

jw5

Loyal

Yes the government voted in by 60.1% majority.
Please fuck those motherfuckers if you know know who they are.

Surely u know who some of them are.
They are all around us in everyday life.
There's no point in blaming them all the time.
The more pertinent question is "Why do they exist?"

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Surely u know who some of them are.

I'll tell you who the bulk of the 60.1% are.... it's your womenfolk... your mothers, aunts, sisters, nieces, grandmothers, wives, mistresses (local ones).

jw5

Loyal

I'll tell you who the bulk of the 60.1% are.... it's your womenfolk... your mothers, aunts, sisters, nieces, grandmothers, wives, mistresses (local ones).

You have been away from SG for too long.
There are plenty of men like that too.
Always finding a reason to back the government, but always wanting to sound logical and so will add a "but", whenever they praise the government.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

You have been away from SG for too long.
There are plenty of men like that too.
Always finding a reason to back the government, but always wanting to sound logical and so will add a "but", whenever they praise the government.

I'm not saying there aren't any men in the 60.1%. What I am saying is that probably 9 out 10 females vote for the PAP.

jw5

Loyal

I'm not saying there aren't any men in the 60.1%. What I am saying is that probably 9 out 10 females vote for the PAP.

No lah, not 9 out of 10, maybe 7 out of 10.
Because I estimate that for the men, it's 5 out of 10.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

No lah, not 9 out of 10, maybe 7 out of 10.
Because I estimate that for the men, it's 5 out of 10.

bro,
me second that :o:o:o