• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

少油少盐

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah bro...my last stick was on 27 july 2001...after nearly 29 years of fagging :smile:

Fagging is shiok. Something making boring life worth living. I've been fagging Dunhill about half century.

Drink tea must fag. Drink coffee must fag. Drink alcohol must fag. After meal must fag. Shit also must fag.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i like fagging too la...but kena tumour so had to stop. Otherwise if kena up lorry then BosSam got to find another partner.

Fagging is shiok. Something making boring life worth living. I've been fagging Dunhill about half century.

Drink tea must fag. Drink coffee must fag. Drink alcohol must fag. After meal must fag. Shit also must fag.

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
i like fagging too la...but kena tumour so had to stop. Otherwise if kena up lorry then BosSam got to find another partner.

Tumour! Sounds serious bro, take care. I got gallstone surgery before. That KBW is full of shit man. What $8 for surgery? My medisave all finished still not enough. :mad:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
my bill high also...caused more concern than the tumour. I stopped smoking not because of tumour but because have to save money to pay hospital bill :(

Tumour! Sounds serious bro, take care. I got gallstone surgery before. That KBW is full of shit man. What $8 for surgery? My medisave all finished still not enough. :mad:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya ..these days many young ladies smoke. Lucky my 2 sons GFs dun smoke...otherwise i steal their cigarettes and start smoking again :mad:

Totally turn off by that, I despise lady smokers, they still think they damn cool and can pose somemore, wtf....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totally turn off by that, I despise lady smokers, they still think they damn cool and can pose somemore, wtf....

You think they act cool because none of them notice you anyway. They think you're a fat tree planted by NParks for crows to perch on and they walk on by.