• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Acid in MRT train, how come not taken as an act of terror?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come not reported in MSM? And how did the fella who did it get his hands on concentrated acid?

According to media reports, the woman boarded a SMRT train at Raffles Place on her way home and sat on an empty seat which appeared to be wet.

Thinking that the transparent fluid is water, the woman sat on it only to discovered a stinging sensation to her buttocks. The pain got worse and worse and she eventually alighted at Dhoby Ghaut MRT station to check into a lady’s toilet.

To her shock, she discovered her buttocks was ‘burnt’. On admission to the hospital, she was told she required skin grafting due to the extensive damage. The transparent fluid is likely to be highly concentrated sulfuric acid.

Sauce: http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2012/03/27/shocking-womans-buttocks-burnt-by-concentrated-sulfuric-acid-on-smrt-train-and-requires-skin-grafting/

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
poor lady ....but why sit on the seat when she noticed it was wet ? Wont you wanna swipe it dry before sitting? I thought thats just plain common sense

thing to do.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Clearly, this is a sabotage. Someone may be trying to create panic in the MRT. The operators better do something before it gets out of hand.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
poor lady ....but why sit on the seat when she noticed it was wet ? Wont you wanna swipe it dry before sitting? I thought thats just plain common sense

thing to do.

Nowadays, getting a seat on the train is like striking lottery. She must have thought that she striked the first prize when she saw the empty seat(which everyone shun due to the wetness)

The other problem is, nowadays, trains are packed at any time of the day. Question: Why didn't anyone raise any concern when they see someone pouring the liquid(assuming nobody knows it's acid yet) on the seat? Typical selfish behaviour of Singaporeans.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
what a letdown ...instead of striking first prize she kena bottom prize leh .

True .....sinkie's well known apathy could one day result in serious and undesirable consequences.

Nowadays, getting a seat on the train is like striking lottery. She must have thought that she striked the first prize when she saw the empty seat(which everyone shun due to the wetness)

The other problem is, nowadays, trains are packed at any time of the day. Question: Why didn't anyone raise any concern when they see someone pouring the liquid(assuming nobody knows it's acid yet) on the seat? Typical selfish behaviour of Singaporeans.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
need some semen which is alkaline to counteract the acid......can do litmus test later ....BosSam can do.

Pity her pussy. The pussy is located so close to the butts. If you realise, when a woman sits down, the pussy would be kissing the seat as well.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm reading the Shit Times in my office now.. The report stated that the lady is a 27 yr old hairdresser.. Gotta the feeling she must be quite chio.. If she's already married or in a relationship, then I pity her guy.. He can't do any doggy on her for the time being now..:biggrin:

She got many reasons to sue SMRT, and also the Transport Ministry

Reason No 1 : She will be faced with humiliation in the future if some guy do the doggy on her.. The guy might freak out upon seeing the state of her charred ass..

Reason No 2 : In the future there'll be trauma for her each time she see a white liquid..

Reason No 3 : She can't wear G string or Bikini bottom anymore due to the present state of her butt..

Ass MRT....:eek:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST_IMAGES_NGACID28e.jpg

how ah ... Cannot doggy ...:biggrin:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could possibly be a student who got the acid from school and played a stupid prank. Worst of all, we usually do not have water in the trains to dilute and wash.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Could possibly be a student who got the acid from school and played a stupid prank. Worst of all, we usually do not have water in the trains to dilute and wash.

I don;t think its that easy to smuggle acid out from school without a suitable container. Your PET bottles won't cut it if its a concentrated acid.

In anycase, you're right there's no wash point on MRT, but then again abit paiseh rinsing your butt on the train.. :biggrin:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don;t think its that easy to smuggle acid out from school without a suitable container. Your PET bottles won't cut it if its a concentrated acid.

In anycase, you're right there's no wash point on MRT, but then again abit paiseh rinsing your butt on the train.. :biggrin:

As a rider in the train, will she be recompense?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As a rider in the train, will she be recompense?

You think??

SMRT will probably do a "it's an honest mistake, lets move on", or give her refund for her ride.

I one thing for sure, that SAW fella today will 杀鸡还神 :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ass MRT will try to hush up the details from the public.. I just got this feeling that Ass MRT will negotiate a private settlement with the victim.. Maybe they'll pay for her medical treatment and some monetary compensation for her..??? We are talkin about a human buttock here, and the victim would be very daft if she decides to accept whatever meagre compensation that Ass MRT proposes to her..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ass MRT will try to hush up the details from the public.. I just got this feeling that Ass MRT will negotiate a private settlement with the victim.. Maybe they'll pay for her medical treatment and some monetary compensation for her..??? We are talkin about a human buttock here, and the victim would be very daft if she decides to accept whatever meagre compensation that Ass MRT proposes to her..

Free ride for the rest of her life maybe?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thinking that the transparent fluid is water, the woman sat on it only to discovered a stinging sensation to her buttock

I don't understand the logic. If the seat was wet, why will anyone still go on to sit on it? Or maybe she just wants to get wet?