• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hawker kena bullied by motherfucking executive @ Ayer Rajah

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNCCB, this motherfucking cheebye kia thinks he work in office wearin a fucking tie is damn big shot, try to bully hawker...KNNCCB...typical MIW behaviour...puah cheebye..anyone know who is thsi motherfucker pls post his detals here :mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Posted on 21 Jan 2010
Man refuses to let stall owner put cutlery on kopitiam table, then threatens to complain

unreasonable_customer-thumbnail.jpg

Stall owner, Lay Hua, was using one of the coffeeshop tables to place some cutlery, when she was asked if she could share the table with a group of customers. She was more than glad to, but one guy was unhappy to share a table with the cutlery, and threatened her.

Recounts Lay Hua:

"I have been working at this hawker stall at Ayer Rajah Food Centre for almost 10 years.

"This is my first encounter with such an unreasonable person!

"This afternoon, the guy (middle) came to me while I am sitting at a coffeeshop table in front of my stall and asked me if he could take a seat.

"I replied saying of course, and moved my basket of things nearer to the end of the table.

"The guy then told me that he had other friends coming, he said that he had a lot of them. I said that they can sit down first, as I am cooking some rice (on another table), and once the rice is done, I'll move the basket of things back to that table.

"That day was an exceptionally crowded day, and the rice ran out, so I had to cook more.

"His friend, a lady then said to him and me that it's ok, they can take the next table.

"But this guy became unhappy (maybe he wants to impress the ladies or he wants to show that he's boss).

"He walked up to me and took his iPhone out and snapped a picture of me, threatening to complain about me.

"I told him that he can go ahead to complain and that the NEA officer will come, give me demerit points and a fine of $200 but what would he get?

"I continued to say, "You probably sit in the office the whole day, and a signature of yours may earn you tens of thousands, but for me, I need to work from morning 8am to 12 midnight, to make a living.

"I am very upset by this incident, as I've never come across a situation like this before!"

edit01jpg1264046580661-data.jpg

8::::::D

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun think that executive is at fault at all, I encounter many times when the whole hawkers is clamped without sitting space, yet selfish hawkers refuse to move their cutlery or worst continue to prepare their food on the tables.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blame the people who design the hawker center loh!

Do you see this problem in other countries?

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Though the guy may sound demanding and because he is wearing a tie, that does not make him a jerk.

If anything, the lady stall holder through her bad planning, runs out of her own table space to place her barang barang because she needs to cook rice, does not give her the right to use the coffee shop table that was reserve for customer.

I am sure as customer, you would curse and swear at the stall holder for putting their rubbish belonging, should you place yourself in the same situation and couldn't find a table to sit and eat your meal.

Just because the article is place in Stomp by this particular stall holder does not right her wrong.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree, its only a few stall holders who do that. And you are right, its bad planning. Those hawkers who do that do so early for preparation and the table is free well before peak.

Though the guy may sound demanding and because he is wearing a tie, that does not make him a jerk.

If anything, the lady stall holder through her bad planning, runs out of her own table space to place her barang barang because she needs to cook rice, does not give her the right to use the coffee shop table that was reserve for customer.

I am sure as customer, you would curse and swear at the stall holder for putting their rubbish belonging, should you place yourself in the same situation and couldn't find a table to sit and eat your meal.

Just because the article is place in Stomp by this particular stall holder does not right her wrong.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hawker at fault, but Mr Big Shot-cos-i-wear-tie also one CB KIA.

U think if LKY put his smelly feet up and rest on the table, he dare to take photo and complain? Only dare to bully the common man/woman on the street who needs to slog for a living la! :oIo:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Agree, its only a few stall holders who do that. And you are right, its bad planning. Those hawkers who do that do so early for preparation and the table is free well before peak.

Agreed. Had no problem with that if they plan it early or during off peak hours when there are plenty of table space. However do pity some of them because they have such a small space to manage.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
child's ego at work. just accomodate the old lady. what's that fucking attitude of pulling out an iphone to snap her pic? only an immature moron will do that. why are these metrosexual crybabies so wussy and effeminately bitchy? i feel like slapping them. :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tis kind of pple in hokkien we call "buay kan"! Only know how to bully the weak,when faced with a gangster see if he still dare to snap the photos.:biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN some of you all comment without reading one issit? Pls lah she already agree to push the cultery to one side, so what more does this motherfucker want? Somemone, his colleague already found another empty table, so just move lah. KNN must show off his iphone to take photo...ask him to fuck off lah. And have you seen how small the hawker stalls are in Ayer Rajah or not? Pls lah, hawker working there earning hard living okay, not in air-con office with cushy office chair and pantry, knn give and take lah...ppl work so hard, put cutlery there temp only, if she push to one side to let you sit, say thank you and just sit lah...must argue and use PAP law to threaten these hawker...KNNCCB:mad::oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hawker at fault, but Mr Big Shot-cos-i-wear-tie also one CB KIA.

U think if LKY put his smelly feet up and rest on the table, he dare to take photo and complain? Only dare to bully the common man/woman on the street who needs to slog for a living la! :oIo:

LKY is so high up in the clouds that he dine with immortals, that sips Amrita & savour ambrosia, where, will he be eating with lesser mortals in a hawker's centre? he has Japaneses sushi chefs cooking for him..etc

Even he does eat at the hawker's centre, it will cleaned so thorough, & every crockery will be checked..and everything will be checked...and the crowd will make up of...well bred 'cannies'...with a few SAMPLED lesser mortals, who will be also thoroughly checked...

You think you will get to even to see his feet?:biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY is so high up in the clouds that he dine with immortals, that sips Amrita & savour ambrosia, where, will he be eating with lesser mortals in a hawker's centre? he has Japaneses sushi chefs cooking for him..etc

Even he does eat at the hawker's centre, it will cleaned so thorough, & every crockery will be checked..and everything will be checked...and the crowd will make up of...well bred 'cannies'...with a few SAMPLED lesser mortals, who will be also thoroughly checked...

You think you will get to even to see his feet?:biggrin:

LKY say he dare not eat at hawker centre becos many ppl will want to shake his hand, then he got no thime to eat..:rolleyes:..more like he scared hawker will put poison in his food, so he dare not go there. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think there's any misplanning. Cooking area is in the stall area; most stallholders manage to prepare and cook everything within their stall areas. Stallholders who use eating area tables for cooking, preparing ingredients etc. are simply stretching beyond what they paid their rentals for. It's cheating in a business sense, it's unhygenic to pulic health and inconsiderate in a social sense. Food is supposed to be prepared and cooked within the stall as rented and licensed. I don't know exactly how the guy who's complaining sounded like. Well, probably pompous and harsh. Nevertheless, it's within his legal rights to complain to NEA if he wants, and indeed within his social responsibility to complain if his conscious deems so. On the other hand, there's also nothing wrong with passing it by and ignore it.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't agree with many replies to the original post. It is quite obvious the lady hawker was being reasonable and the office person behaving like a bully. How is her position mis-interpreted I really don't know.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hawkers are a brainless bunch of ppl, if the hawker thinks that the guy is someone who have 'elite' powers where his complains will work, then why is that guy even eating at a hawker centre?

If you are a brainless fool, who can't stand your ground proper against any such 'Elite wannabes', then the sillyness is really in your own mindset to fear such wannabe.

See what LKY rules does to even brainless half-twit hawkers?

His rule made these ppl unable to stand up for their rights and live in fear all the time, thinking that ppl who wear suit and tie are GODS! :biggrin:

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
But normally, if you sit down at a table and eat, you will prefer it to be clear of other things, especially if you are wearing a tie like a high class or middle class person.

But then, if one is so high class or middle class, one should not be eating at such places. There are 1001 restaurants in Singapore, why must they go and eat at a hawker center if they are so high class? They should just bear with such a low class environment.

Sekali if they they too high class ask for "mee sian without hum" then how?
Then sure get hantam, lagi worse.

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
But normally, if you sit down at a table and eat, you will prefer it to be clear of other things, especially if you are wearing a tie like a high class or middle class person.

But then, if one is so high class or middle class, one should not be eating at such places. There are 1001 restaurants in Singapore, why must they go and eat at a hawker center if they are so high class? They should just bear with such a low class environment.

Sekali if they they too high class ask for "mee sian without hum" then how?
Then sure get hantam. That time lagi worse.

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sekali if they too high class ask for "mee sian without hum" then how?
Then sure get hantam. That time lagi worse.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
So well said , bro, you stole my words away.

I don't think there's any misplanning. Cooking area is in the stall area; most stallholders manage to prepare and cook everything within their stall areas. Stallholders who use eating area tables for cooking, preparing ingredients etc. are simply stretching beyond what they paid their rentals for. It's cheating in a business sense, it's unhygenic to pulic health and inconsiderate in a social sense. Food is supposed to be prepared and cooked within the stall as rented and licensed. I don't know exactly how the guy who's complaining sounded like. Well, probably pompous and harsh. Nevertheless, it's within his legal rights to complain to NEA if he wants, and indeed within his social responsibility to complain if his conscious deems so. On the other hand, there's also nothing wrong with passing it by and ignore it.