• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IP Vanish

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Super-Fast Connections - We are the only tier-1 VPN network, meaning faster and more stable speeds for you. No more video buffering!

100% Online Security - IPVanish is the best way to protect yourself from cyber threats and unsecured wi-fi hotspots.

Easy and Free Software - Simple point-and-click software for all your devices.

The Best VPN Network - IPVanish offers secure connections to 25,000+ IPs on 165+ servers in 60+ countries. Access the web virtually from anywhere in the world.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Super-Fast Connections - We are the only tier-1 VPN network, meaning faster and more stable speeds for you. No more video buffering!

100% Online Security - IPVanish is the best way to protect yourself from cyber threats and unsecured wi-fi hotspots.

Easy and Free Software - Simple point-and-click software for all your devices.

The Best VPN Network - IPVanish offers secure connections to 25,000+ IPs on 165+ servers in 60+ countries. Access the web virtually from anywhere in the world.

What is HOLA n how it protects me?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Leongsam I am using the StrongVPN how does it hold against this IPVanish?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Leongsam I am using the StrongVPN how does it hold against this IPVanish?

I'm not sure about the performance because I have not made a comparison of speed and reliability. However, IPVanish is superior in that it does not keep logs so they can't be subpoenaed.

In the aftermath of LKY's demise, I foresee a tightening of the laws regarding internet liberties. It is therefore best to be prepared. VPNs aren't foolproof but they do make it a lot harder for the agencies to find out who you are.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought you are not submitting our ips to the authorities? Do you have something you are not telling us?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure about the performance because I have not made a comparison of speed and reliability. However, IPVanish is superior in that it does not keep logs so they can't be subpoenaed.

In the aftermath of LKY's demise, I foresee a tightening of the laws regarding internet liberties. It is therefore best to be prepared. VPNs aren't foolproof but they do make it a lot harder for the agencies to find out who you are.

Thank you, Leongsam. May you be well and happy.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I thought you are not submitting our ips to the authorities? Do you have something you are not telling us?

I don't log IPs so how can I submit them? :rolleyes: However that does not mean that your packets can't be sniffed out in some other manner because all Singapore ISPs suck up all data going in and out of the country like a giant vacuum cleaner.

You can never be too careful.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Thank you for the information

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dis rassclaat sam leong a sell all kind of eediot tings from infp memberships, football betting and gyal pussy now a try sell some stupid rassclaat vpn service to the forum members here. Mussi him a pimp fi all kind of things and not just some gyal pussy. Dat nuh gwaan caws him live a dutty livity seen?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Dis rassclaat sam leong a sell all kind of eediot tings from infp memberships, football betting and gyal pussy now a try sell some stupid rassclaat vpn service to the forum members here. Mussi him a pimp fi all kind of things and not just some gyal pussy. Dat nuh gwaan caws him live a dutty livity seen?

If you don't want to spend money, use hola instead. It's free.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you. please tell me if i can use google, gmail, facebook and twitter in china with the help of ip vanish?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
thank you. please tell me if i can use google, gmail, facebook and twitter in china with the help of ip vanish?

As long as you know how to configure your vpn connection to avoid advanced deep packet inspection, you should have no issues. There are other custom tweaks that can be used to bypass firewall restrictions. There are many videos on youtube which can guide you along.

In addition established VPN companies will help you configure your VPN connection to overcome any blocks you may be experiencing. Often you don't even have to do a anything yourself. All you need to do is to set up a team viewer session with the company and the techs at the VPN support desk will do it for you.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't log IPs so how can I submit them? :rolleyes: However that does not mean that your packets can't be sniffed out in some other manner because all Singapore ISPs suck up all data going in and out of the country like a giant vacuum cleaner.

You can never be too careful.

pls explain how the giant vac cleaner sucks up data stream...
say I surf SBF... you do not log me as claim - fine! how wud be details be sucked out from your side??

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
pls explain how the giant vac cleaner sucks up data stream...
say I surf SBF... you do not log me as claim - fine! how wud be details be sucked out from your side??

It's not from my server. It would be from the Singapore ISP's proxy servers.