• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you aLLow Feng shui to controL your Life ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
心配です。君の意見は私はわかりました。問題じゃいない。

Hello son, you want your dad to go samurai swordfight with Drifter? I'll have to borrow a katana and wakazashi from your uncle.

あなたの日本語を理解することはできません申し訳ありません。。:wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
あなたの日本語を理解することはできません申し訳ありません。。:wink:

I've never said I'm an expert in Japanese language. Just learnt a little. Enough to ask for direction etc. Tourist standard at best.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
People talk about fengshui, you talk about landscaping:rolleyes::biggrin:

a noted writer on Japan, said this about Japanese rock gardens: " in order to comprehend the beauty of a japanese garden, it is necessary to understand or at least to learn to understand THE BEAUTY OF STONES . Not of stones quarried by the hand of man, but of stones shaped by nature only. until you can feel, and keenly feel, that stones have character, that stones have tones and values, the whole ARTISTIC meaning of a japanese garden cannot be revealed to you. not only is every stone chosen with a view to its particular expressiveness of form, but every stone in the garden or about the premises has its separate and individual name, indicating its DECORATIVE DUTY .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
People talk about fengshui, you talk about landscaping:rolleyes::biggrin:

please read my post and ah ram post :wink: . at first he said japanese landscaping is using fengshui . i just told him japanese landscaping is not using fengshui :wink: its just an art . fengshui is just chinese superstitions . if only talk about superstition then this thread should not be in original folder ...it should be in religious folder :wink: and since this folder is in a religious folder then we should not talk about superstition ...tio bo ? make sense bo ? :wink:

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know much about fengshui, but I am more inclined to go with what ah ram claimed.

Some principles in fenshui is not supersition. For example, never place a desk, stove or table for preparing food such that your back is facing the door when working, studying, cooking or preparing food. People may just come in and give you a fright, therefore cause certain accidents.

A nice landscape do brighten one's spirit and give rise to positive vibes that influences ones behaviour and thought too.

But don't know much about the rest.:(

please read my post and ah ram post :wink: . at first he said japanese landscaping is using fengshui . i just told him japanese landscaping is not using fengshui :wink: its just an art . fengshui is just chinese superstitions . if only talk about superstition then this thread should not be in original folder ...it should be in religious folder :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't know much about fengshui, but I am more inclined to go with what ah ram claimed.

Some principles in fenshui is not supersition. For example, never place a desk, stove or table for preparing food such that your back is facing the door when working, studying, cooking or preparing food. People may just come in and give you a fright, therefore cause certain accidents.

A nice landscape do brighten one's spirit and give rise to positive vibes that influences ones behaviour and thought too.

But don't know much about the rest.:(

like that as i said just now ...all you need is a good interior designer rather then a fengshui master . because fengshui master use a ba gua compass makes it more like supersition stuff .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can't say for sure, like dowsing, true one bo:confused:

for dowsing there is no scientific evidence that it is effective. a 1948 study tested 58 dowsers' ability to detect water. none of them were more reliable than chance.a 1979 review examined many controlled studies of dowsing for water, and found that none of them showed better than chance results. :wink: so im sure its fake . theres alot of hocus pocus in this world saying that they are real :wink: . human love to imagine theres special power among us . thats why superman comics and harry potter story are so popular :wink:

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not saying that if dowsing is accurate, but the "thing" does vibrate. Just like material engineering, all matters got freqency one.:o

for dowsing there is no scientific evidence that it is effective. a 1948 study tested 58 dowsers' ability to detect water. none of them were more reliable than chance.a 1979 review examined many controlled studies of dowsing for water, and found that none of them showed better than chance results. :wink: so im sure its fake . theres alot of hocus pocus in this world saying that they are real :wink: . human love to imagine theres super power among us . thats why superman comics and harry potter story so popular :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not saying that if dowsing is accurate, but the "thing" does vibrate. Just like material engineering, all matters got freqency one.:o

yes some matters got freqency but by using 2 normal metal rod to test freqency ? that is not possible . skeptics and some supporters believe that dowsing apparatus has no power of its own but merely amplifies slight movements of the hands caused by a phenomenon known as the ideomotor effect , people's subconscious minds may influence their bodies without their consciously deciding to take action :wink: same like the The Ouija board . the coin did not move by itself :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lets not turn this thread into supersition thread . because this is the original folder . want to talk about supernatural stuff lets talk in religious folder :wink: by the way , the thread must change to " do you allow interior designer to control your life" ? :wink: cheers

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you. Well phrased. The concept is evident in many disciplines from architecture to even medicine. Incidently it is incorporated in teaching modules for appropriate disciplines at varsity levels.

Unfortunately we also have conmen and conwomen who have capitalised on it and screwing people for big sums.

Nothing religious.
It's about the harmony between man, nature and his environment.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Avoiding Sinkies is good fengshui.. Try it.. i have done that and been there...

If you add in bashing sinkies as well, your fortune increases ten fold.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wa..Ha..Ha..Ha.. You got funny nick..:biggrin: So many Botaks here.. I also confused..:confused:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. first, i must welcome unclebotak back who has gone missing due to some hair transplant thing (rumoured).
3. now, we have two other botaks; middaygod & of course the infamous knnbccb.
4. all hairless on the top & below there!
5. no eye see, hahaha!