• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkieland is so blessed! We have a courageous MP amongst us.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
will he be courageous to take up a M-16 and recover back the terrex all by himself

if that is too much, mebbe he wanna bonk ginfreely instead

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So jialat the old man?His golden handshake not even worth his insurance coverage.my $200 insurance premium can easily take care of any medical emergency I have in the future,if this old man has been saving diligently and investing and paying his bills on time he would be on a beach enjoying his golden handshake now,not clinging on to his miserable job for the sake of healthcare.
In the past, the importance of medical insurance was not common knowledge. Most people depend on medical coverage by employer. By the time his illness was diagnosed, he couldn't get any medical insurance even if he wished to as the premium will be too high with the pre-existing condition.

Interestingly, he is rich. Rich enough to pay his medical bill on his own. However, this group of people place money above everything. As long as there is monetary advantage, they will not hesitate to pick that option. They will choose to continue working, putting in minimum effort, to reap the monetary advantage, over quitting and enjoying a true relaxing life. Maybe subconsciously they are stressed even though they actually do very little in work. Stressed by their constant effort to avoid responsibility and accountability.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the past, the importance of medical insurance was not common knowledge. Most people depend on medical coverage by employer. By the time his illness was diagnosed, he couldn't get any medical insurance even if he wished to as the premium will be too high with the pre-existing condition.

Interestingly, he is rich. Rich enough to pay his medical bill on his own. However, this group of people place money above everything. As long as there is monetary advantage, they will not hesitate to pick that option. They will choose to continue working, putting in minimum effort, to reap the monetary advantage, over quitting and enjoying a true relaxing life. Maybe subconsciously they are stressed even though they actually do very little in work. Stressed by their constant effort to avoid responsibility and accountability.

i doubt it,rich people know the value of time,i can have all the money i can ever spent in my life but only 60 or 70 good years on this planet,when u already have excessive amounts of wealth giving up ur precious time to pursue more units of currency seems futile,the purpose of having money in life is to take shortcuts,and to get to ur goals faster and save time,just like video games,if u have lots of money u can get better equipment,tools,consumables,boosters to help u level up faster,perfect ur character and reach the endgame sooner rather than grinding out slowly and wasting time,just like in real life,having lots of money helps to open more doors and windows of opportunity,accelerate ur growth and progress much faster.money can also be leveraged as a weapon or a tool or used to make even greater sums of money.

however pursuing more money than is optimal is meaningless,unless u need the money for greater purposes,to help mankind or philantropic purposes,or like elon musk,to create movements in order to push the boundaries of human technology,to make the world electric or send people to mars.in which case capital can be a very powerful tool in helping u accomplish ur goals.

Last edited:

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maintaining Charles as MP is a waste of public funds.
He should resign if he really cared about the country
Having an invalid to be MP is certainly not the choice of the people

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This higher mortal is so courageous he doesn't even have the courage to be honest with his electorate about his disease. He should replace Ng Eng Hen as the defence minister and lead the charge against China to retrieve the terrexes!

MP Charles Chong 'courageous' to stand in Punggol East despite liver condition: Ng Eng Hen

SINGAPORE: Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen on Wednesday (Dec 21) lauded Member of Parliament (MP) Charles Chong for "courage to act on his convictions”, despite being diagnosed with a liver condition about three years ago.

Dr Ng revealed in a Facebook post that when Mr Chong was asked to stand for the People's Action Party in the opposition-held Punggol East Single Member Constituency in the 2015 General Election, “Charles’ response was almost instantaneous – ‘Yes, I‘m ready to fight’,” he said.

“Charles knew that any candidate there must expect a hectic campaign and a tough fight. The rest they say is history. Charles fought hard and won back the constituency,” he added. “How he could do this, with the shadow of a liver transplant over him, I cannot pretend to understand fully except that Charles has guts and the courage to act on his convictions.”

Dr Ng also revealed that Mr Chong was ready to stand in the opposition-held Aljunied Group Representation Constituency if asked.

Mr Chong underwent a liver transplant on Dec 1 and was discharged from hospital last week. His younger son donated part of his liver to him, he said in a statement on Tuesday. He added that the recovery process "has been good" and that he hopes to be given the all-clear by doctors after eight weeks of medical leave.

Said Dr Ng: “The prospect of a liver transplant would have caused any one of us to at least reduce our activities, review our life’s goals but certainly not take on major challenges. Not for Charles Chong.

"I have great respect for Charles Chong, and now you know why.”

Such talent deserves the generous health benefits provided to PAP MP. Hail Trump.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to worry, because Sinkie land is so rich, she has achieved the WORLD RECORD for the price paid per Olympic medal bought... I suppose we can also easily replace our current prime minister with an 'affordable' one off the shelf based on how the outcomes of how his current policies go...
MW-ET588_payout_20160810125803_NS.jpg
[ Ref: How much money will gold medal winners in Rio take home? By Sally French, 21Aug2016 6:26 p.m. ET ]
bmUZ6nw.jpg

It's an honest mistake: let's move on...:
qOiWjPs.jpg
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/ex-cnb--scdf-chiefs--cases-addressed-in-parliament/192862.html

isetO2w.gif

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such talent deserves the generous health benefits provided to PAP MP. Hail Trump.

Winnie, think of our broader security issue. Trump is actually good for Singapore because he is bad for China. Our demise will be much faster if our security framework is wrecked by the commie crooks with their financial buyouts of our Asean neighbors. I can't wait for Peter Navarro to crash the commie chinks' crooked economy! Stop buying China products if possible.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Winnie, think of our broader security issue. Trump is actually good for Singapore because he is bad for China. Our demise will be much faster if our security framework is wrecked by the commie crooks with their financial buyouts of our Asean neighbors. I can't wait for Peter Navarro to crash the commie chinks' crooked economy! Stop buying China products if possible.

I just looking for to the chaos in 2017 and longer. Trump fights China will be a delight to watch. Asia will pivot towards China, including sinkapore. That's a done deal. China will call the shots in Asia as US retreats. It is Fortress America versus the world. Richard Spencer will be sad because he is so fond of his European blood.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in addition, this (cheap) charlie can look forward to his fat pension based on his term as mp throughout the years :mad:

We can never give enough to the PAP talents! They will definitely be an asset to the Trump administration. Trump is already implementing lots of PAP-style of governance. Can't wait for LHL to sell Trump on sinkapore becoming a US protectorate. I hope he doesn't collapse while doing that coz Trump hates losers. Heil Trump.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We can never give enough to the PAP talents! They will definitely be an asset to the Trump administration. Trump is already implementing lots of PAP-style of governance. Can't wait for LHL to sell Trump on sinkapore becoming a US protectorate. I hope he doesn't collapse while doing that coz Trump hates losers. Heil Trump.
and before pinky collapses, trump should put his tagline to good use - you're fired! :wink: