• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Canadian PR

indig10

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are different types of counter-insurgent personas that already existed prior to the PE voting demographic which further reinforced their validity.

1. Faithful establishment voters
2. Hard-core anti-establishment voters
3. Middle-ground voters

The agents are assigned profiles to adopt based on the voting demographic targeted. The focus of the battle isn't on 1 and 2. It is 3 - the middle-ground voters who are capable of emigration leading to intellectual brain-drain and more importantly, financial exodus of CPF once these people surrender their Singapore citizenship.

The real aim is to staunch the bleeding of CPF which will run into the BILLIONS within the next 2 decades.

Do you now see another reason for the NPTD White Paper?

Within 3, the agents are assigned attuned profiles to adopt based on Machiavellian principles and targeted outcomes. Readers should be able to discern these different profiles for themselves.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fully encourage people to migrate.

If you say so lah.

But I think there are better places in the West than Canada to migrate to, in terms of risk/cost/effort versus value/reward ratio.

Many of the points you made were false. You still don't know why price of chicken breast is costlier in Canada than in sinkapore.
Didn't I make that clear enough?

I don't know Wendy personally. But I found many of her posts to be factually accurate. Just my personal opinion.

Thanks for the joke. If Wendy's post is accurate, then you must believe that Obama is a muslim.

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are different types of counter-insurgent personas that already existed prior to the PE voting demographic which further reinforced their validity.

3. Middle-ground voters

The agents are assigned profiles to adopt based on the voting demographic targeted. The focus of the battle isn't on 1 and 2. It is 3 - the middle-ground voters who are capable of emigration leading to intellectual brain-drain and more importantly, financial exodus of CPF once these people surrender their Singapore citizenship.

The real aim is to staunch the bleeding of CPF which will run into the BILLIONS within the next 2 decades.

Within 3, the agents are assigned attuned profiles to adopt based on Machiavellian principles and targeted outcomes. Readers should be able to discern these different profiles for themselves.

Man, do you even realize how insane and paranoid you sound?

Seriously....

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you say so lah.

Many of the points you made were false. You still don't know why price of chicken breast is costlier in Canada than in sinkapore.

Thanks for the joke. If Wendy's post is accurate, then you must believe that Obama is a muslim.

I thought I have already told you that I think the price of chicken breast is higher in Canada because of the existence of marketing boards?

And why can't I say that I think Wendy Poh's posts are accurate? Cannot share the same view as her meh? Why can't I agree with her?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You give him too much credit. The guy could not make it and he is blaming Canada for his personal failure. You can see the bitterness and yet also can see the envy coming thru.

Imagine arguing over a the price of chicken. People migrate for holistic reasons and for a brighter future and that means many things.

He has been embarrassed and discredited but he will keep posting to assuage his own standing to give the impression that nothing happened even though he lost his pants and made a fool.

3. Middle-ground voters

indig10

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps I did. My only wish for him is to make peace with himself so that he can move on. It takes a tremendous amount of soul-searching and reflection to come to terms. I hope he makes it.

You give him too much credit. The guy could not make it and he is blaming Canada for his personal failure. You can see the bitterness and yet also can see the envy coming thru.

Imagine arguing over a the price of chicken. People migrate for holistic reasons and for a brighter future and that means many things.

He has been embarrassed and discredited but he will keep posting to assuage his own standing to give the impression that nothing happened even though he lost his pants and made a fool.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, sorry to disappoint you.

I fully encourage people to migrate.

But I think there are better places in the West than Canada to migrate to, in terms of risk/cost/effort versus value/reward ratio.

I don't know Wendy personally. But I found many of her posts to be factually accurate. Just my personal opinion.

Anyway, I don't know why I am debating about whether I am a some girl whom I don't know with you at this hour. I am going back to play COD BO2.

Don't be paranoid lah. Serious.

Hmm, it appears to me that you singing the praises of the economic oppurtunities in Spore & at the same time trying to dissuade people from leaving.
Even if you are not part of the governments IB, I don't think you have the credibility as those who have made the actually move.

For all anyone knows you could be someone working for SPH

I'll leave it to others to decide if you are part of the IB?

Last edited:

mayliewwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know white people prefer white meat over dark meat while Asians prefer dark meat over white meat??? Supply and demand
Marketing board control the supply of chicken and not chicken breast

I thought I have already told you that I think the price of chicken breast is higher in Canada because of the existence of marketing boards?

QUOTE]

wendypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

ha! winnipegjets just ruined his own reputation. winnipegjets does not want you to know the true situation in Canada. Who do you want to believe? winnipegjets or the Canadian Press?

On high crime in Canada:

3280203071_7dfc14d668_m.jpg
4323897339_51d96300f5_m.jpg
3289112809_cd258d1224_m.jpg

5137047482_471921698e_n.jpg

On corrupt cops:

3280234675_4d4de5f2ae_m.jpg
3327034733_e8aa13559c_m.jpg

On lack of job discrimination/job opportunities:

4388574877_d5275a1315.jpg

5266708398_1d9ee7e213.jpg

On racism:

4882450333_ae1aa33cfd.jpg

5277471227_f18dd9c4c0.jpg

On high cost of living/high property prices:

5392172064_eb6978f95f.jpg

5391571187_b5d4dff5ec_z.jpg

On inferior health care:

5266100655_c5707e8519.jpg

5241348363_0a0642220e.jpg

4546569649_2221834781_z.jpg

Health Care in Canada is not free. Canadians pay:
A. Provincial Health Insurance
B. Extended Health Care Insurance
C. 20% and 50% coverage that is not covered by the extended health care insurance

8626637262_99eaabd2dd_z.jpg

On you should not make the mistake of Chinese immigrants who came and then pack up and leave Canada:

5477765201_82191f2b0c.jpg

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of your articles can be mistaken for describing peesai. Anyway come back to peesai. Leave BC for greener pastures in peesai, whats stopping you...

mayliewwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Wendy Poh. How can ethnic names lose out in job hunt in Canada??? From today CBC news(www.cbc.ca), RBC(Canada's biggest bank) laid off its IT staff and hired Indian IT workers. Last year, BC's HD Mining hired only Chinamen, local angmohs needed not apply. Better update

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ha! winnipegjets just ruined his own reputation. winnipegjets does not want you to know the true situation in Canada. Who do you want to believe? winnipegjets or the Canadian Press?..

You have been posting all these negative articles about Canada all these years. It must be hard work clipping all those articles:rolleyes:
If it's so bad in Canada why don't you come back to Spore? According to TimeyoEvacuate there are plenty of good economic prospects in Singapore :biggrin:

indig10

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's been a sustained spat of shootings in GTA for months. The most recent happened at the parking lot outside Yorkdale Mall.

Yes, such news is worrying because you never know when you might be sway enough to be accidentally caught in crossfire.

No, such news is not worrying as long as you use your common sense and situational awareness. Don't be the hero and travel through notorious or dodgy neighbourhoods if you can avoid them. Don't be a typical Singaporean careless with belongings thinking all Canadians are angels.

The majority of people go on about their lives without being affected by such incidents.

On the issue of the right to own firearms, Canada has stricter regulations on possession and transport of firearms than US. You have the right to possess a firearm as a Canadian resident and there are many regulations to follow should you decide to own one.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/index-eng.htm

For example, if you're transporting restricted firearms from home to the shooting range, the firearm must be unloaded and locked in the trunk (boot) before you set off. You must travel it in one go, without stopping over at any location at all, not even Tim Hortons, until you reach the shooting range.

I've always believed in the right to own firearms myself, and I appreciate Canada's approach towards firearms control.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have been posting all these negative articles about Canada all these years. It must be hard work clipping all those articles:rolleyes:

wendy is having such a great time in canada she doesn't want (more) sinkies to spoil it for her. i would do the same thing to keep sinkies away.

wendypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot even eat in peace in Canada. This restaurant is at Lansdowne Mall, at No 3 Road in Richmond. Just like Hong Kong movies, gunmen barged in and robbed everyone.

4605061099_2634e9cff2_z.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wendy is having such a great time in canada she doesn't want (more) sinkies to spoil it for her. i would do the same thing to keep sinkies away.

I would think that she would prefer the company of ex-Sporeans to that of other nationalities: PRC, Indians,....
Maybe Wendy is just another FT:confused:

Last edited:

indig10

Alfrescian
Loyal
Canada Examines RBC’s Use of Foreign Workers Contracted by iGATE
By Andrew Mayeda
April 07, 2013 11:39 AM EDT

The Canadian government said it is examining whether the Royal Bank of Canada broke immigration rules by hiring foreign workers to replace domestic employees.

RBC, Canada’s largest bank by assets, fired “dozens” of staff in its investors services group and replaced them with individuals under contract with iGATE Corp., the CBC television network reported on its website. One of the employees being replaced told the network the new workers were from India.

“If true, this situation is unacceptable,” Human Resources Minister Diane Finley said in an e-mailed statement.

Spokesmen for Toronto-based RBC and Fremont, California- based iGate didn’t immediately respond to e-mailed requests for comment sent outside normal business hours.

Canada’s temporary foreign worker program isn’t intended to replace Canadian employees with foreigners, Finley said. “When there are jobs available, Canadians must always be the first in line for opportunities from employers who are hiring.”

Finley said her officials are working with immigration authorities to “determine the next steps.”

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/20...e-of-foreign-workers-contracted-by-igate.html

mayliewwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really?? You believe the gov't??? Whatever happened to the Chinaman owned HD Mining whose policy was no angmohs or locals. Ah Tiongs only . Didn't bother to keep up with the news. Wendy Poh got news clippings???

Canada’s temporary foreign worker program isn’t intended to replace Canadian employees with foreigners, Finley said. “When there are jobs available, Canadians must always be the first in line for opportunities from employers who are hiring.”
[/url]

indig10

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calm down... don't get your knickers in a twist. It'll be nice to have the news clippings. Wendy?

Really?? You believe the gov't??? Whatever happened to the Chinaman owned HD Mining whose policy was no angmohs or locals. Ah Tiongs only . Didn't bother to keep up with the news. Wendy Poh got news clippings???