• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How old was Abrahmam when he died?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
How old was Abraham, in Genesis, when he died?

Clue - satrt with Gen 11:26, add Gen 11:32 and Gen 12:4 and Gen 25:7

Add or subtract these numbers and see what you get?

The Holy Bible is said to be faultless - God don't make mistakes? Let's see?

Of course God don't make mistakes, men does!

Answers: Gen11:26 - Terah was 70 y.o when he begets Abram.

Gen 11:32 - Terah died when he was 205 y.o.

So this make Abram 205-70 = 135 y.o when his father Terah died.

Gen 12:4 says Abram departed as the Lord has spoken to him, and Abram was 75 y.o when he departed from Haran.

Gen 25:7 Abraham died at age of 175 y.o.

Between Terah and Abraham died, Abraham should be 40 y.o.

Between Abraham left Haran and he died, he should be 100 y.o.

Who screwed up God's word?

Last edited:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
How old was Abraham, in Genesis, when he died?

Clue - satrt with Gen 11:26, add Gen 11:32 and Gen 12:4 and Gen 25:7

Add or subtract these numbers and see what you get?

The Holy Bible is said to be faultless - God don't make mistakes? Let's see?

Of course God don't make mistakes, men does!

Answers: Gen11:26 - Terah was 70 y.o when he begets Abram.

Gen 11:32 - Terah died when he was 205 y.o.

So this make Abram 205-70 = 135 y.o when his father Terah died.

Gen 12:4 says Abram departed as the Lord has spoken to him, and Abram was 75 y.o when he departed from Haran.

Gen 25:7 Abraham died at age of 175 y.o.

Between Terah and Abraham died, Abraham should be 40 y.o.

Between Abraham left Haran and he died, he should be 100 y.o.

Who screwed up God's word?

You screwed up your own logic. You made me read real carefully and wasted my time and I found out that either u have a time space idiocy or you might be an outright liar.

Firstly, where in the scripture explicitly said Abraham left haran exactly when the father died? He might have left earlier before his pagan father died at the age of 205. Chronology doesnt mean it has to be sequentially sentence for sentence. Perhaps Terah was 70 when Abraham was born, then took Abraham to Haran, then Abraham left Haran aged 75, and then Terah died in Haran aged 205.

Stephen in acts is a liar 7:4. he was not chosen by god and thats why chrisitianity lies shouldnt taint god's torah.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You screwed up your own logic. You made me read real carefully and wasted my time and I found out that either u have a time space idiocy or you might be an outright liar.

Firstly, where in the scripture explicitly said Abraham left haran exactly when the father died? He might have left earlier before his pagan father died at the age of 205. Chronology doesnt mean it has to be sequentially sentence for sentence. Perhaps Terah was 70 when Abraham was born, then took Abraham to Haran, then Abraham left Haran aged 75, and then Terah died in Haran aged 205.

Stephen in acts is a liar 7:4. he was not chosen by god and thats why chrisitianity lies shouldnt taint god's torah.

You are a fucking sotong, even confused yourself, Jesu Christ!

""Firstly, where in the scripture explicitly said Abraham left haran exactly when the father died?"" ----- you can't even get it right! Chronology of event is stating what happened step by step and in sequences.

You mean to say Terah also left with Abram out of Haran. Hello! Terah died in Haran, where else? Where did Abram went from Haran? To Canaan? So you saying Terah did not die in Haran but Canaan, or Singapore? Holy cow Gen 11:32 is not true then? Or Gen 12:5 is not true also?

Go and talk to your Pastor before you get so upset and eat shits!

Who screwed up God's Word?

You?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello blur Christian,

want me to point out another mistake in the Bible; in Act and Galatians - this will make you cry and you can wag your tail and lan lan destroy your faith. Pai sey!

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
son if u have the time, trying getting a few more of the different versions and read through them...u will find more of these...apparently these xtians couldnt be bothered going thru these.....i was told some of the verse are extremely hilarious....but sadly its a 'death' spell...many got into it cant get out.....

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a fucking sotong, even confused yourself, Jesu Christ!

""Firstly, where in the scripture explicitly said Abraham left haran exactly when the father died?"" ----- you can't even get it right! Chronology of event is stating what happened step by step and in sequences.

You mean to say Terah also left with Abram out of Haran. Hello! Terah died in Haran, where else? Where did Abram went from Haran? To Canaan? So you saying Terah did not die in Haran but Canaan, or Singapore? Holy cow Gen 11:32 is not true then? Or Gen 12:5 is not true also?

Go and talk to your Pastor before you get so upset and eat shits!

Who screwed up God's Word?

You?

common sense dictate chronology in attributes o of time, name, place and date. NOT SENTENCES WITH NO ATTRIBUTES MENTIONED.
talk cock sing song. the proof is mentioned and u succumb to sarcasm.

Last edited:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello blur Christian,

want me to point out another mistake in the Bible; in Act and Galatians - this will make you cry and you can wag your tail and lan lan destroy your faith. Pai sey!

you are not only a blur sotong but a sia lan kia. confused? SEE MY text, I said Stephen is a LIAR and ACTS of APOSTLE IS BULLSHIT.

SO how can I be a christian when I condemn the new testament?

Obviously you have no courtesy or logic.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
jesus is bullshit but not god. dont be cunning and try to bring god down in the guise of parasite christianity.

Every smart ass wortht their salt knows new testament is bullshit. But not torah.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every smart ass wortht their salt knows new testament is bullshit. But not torah.

So Mr Chosen-1, I take it whatever written in the 5 books of Moses i.e. those text printed in the present bible (O/T) are words of ur God?

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
abraham or honey baked ham or whatever...they are all power crazy men who wants to be king....damn..all trouble makers

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Mr Chosen-1, I take it whatever written in the 5 books of Moses i.e. those text printed in the present bible (O/T) are words of ur God?

That depends if you are talking about hebrew text or other languages. Other languages can be misinterpreted. Ever wonder why nobody knows who is the true power to approve Christian bibles. The pope? and you wonder why at grassroots level protestants and catholics act like spoilt syblings of a dysfunctional family.

That is why the chosen race - jews are extremely important because god has selected them to lead, if they fail and rebel, but still got ONE RIGHTEOUS among them, god have to continue to protect this race. and thats why people like you cant exterminate or deceive them all.

Btw, why you use words like chosen one? u think this is matrix movie isit? bible got annointed, got blessed got cursed ones, got chosen race. but not "chosen one". continue to talk cock. I like the struggling.

care to introduce yourself or do you prefer to hide and relac in the corner like a mat yoyo.:cool:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw, why you use words like chosen one? u think this is matrix movie isit? bible got annointed, got blessed got cursed ones, got chosen race. but not "chosen one". continue to talk cock. I like the struggling.

care to introduce yourself or do you prefer to hide and relac in the corner like a mat yoyo.:cool:

The original language used during Moses era was a dialect of the canaanite language?

Is stated in ur scripture mah. Jews were the Chosen One and Israel was their Promised Land..no, yes? So now u dont agree Jews were the Chosen One?

Ayah. I where got relac one corner. Why u sound so typical racist Jew? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is stated in ur scripture mah. Jews were the Chosen One and Israel was their Promised Land..no, yes? So now u dont agree Jews were the Chosen One?

Ayah. I where got relac one corner. Why u sound so typical racist Jew? :rolleyes:

one is singular and race is plural. there is a primary difference. remember we learn this in primary school? or do you think every one is like a lazy and naive christian. you are obviously a shady person. as you dont even want to state your belief or religion.

I am sincere, and my quotes and challenge are reasonable and meaningful. this is the level of research you should embark before shooting from the hips. check out and learn.

http://www.messiahtruth.com/is714a.html

if you still persist with taunts then i am assuming you are just a trouble maker or a freemason trying to diffuse the knowledge growth here. I will ignore you from here on if you dont quote scripture and discuss from there. fair enough right?:biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one is singular and race is plural. there is a primary difference. remember we learn this in primary school? or do you think every one is like a lazy and naive christian. you are obviously a shady person. as you dont even want to state your belief or religion.

I am sincere, and my quotes and challenge are reasonable and meaningful. this is the level of research you should embark before shooting from the hips. check out and learn.

http://www.messiahtruth.com/is714a.html

if you still persist with taunts then i am assuming you are just a trouble maker or a freemason trying to diffuse the knowledge growth here. I will ignore you from here on if you dont quote scripture and discuss from there. fair enough right?:biggrin:

I believe all religions teaches us to be good and righteous. But if u open up a thread on ur religion and feel that ur religion is the only path to Heaven, then u must be prepared to answer questions pose to u. Fair? Most of my questions are itself from ur scripture. But instead of answering me, u evade it and instead keep repeating we TCSS...:rolleyes:

Couple of questions still left unanswered. I repeat again

1. if I embrace Judaism, and being righteous, would I still get to go Heaven?

2. is it true we are all gentiles except the Chosen one i.e. Jews?

Appreciate if u could quote ur answers from ur own scripture i.e. Torah. I am an amateur..not good in quoting texts.

Tats all for the time being. If u care to just pause for a minute, u would realise how important the above two questions are. Especially for those who wish to seek the truth, to attain salvation and to be in paradise in the hereafter. U can chose to ignore if u think such questions are TCSS.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe all religions teaches us to be good and righteous. But if u open up a thread on ur religion and feel that ur religion is the only path to Heaven, then u must be prepared to answer questions pose to u. Fair? Most of my questions are itself from ur scripture. But instead of answering me, u evade it and instead keep repeating we TCSS...:rolleyes:

Couple of questions still left unanswered. I repeat again

1. if I embrace Judaism, and being righteous, would I still get to go Heaven?

2. is it true we are all gentiles except the Chosen one i.e. Jews?

Appreciate if u could quote ur answers from ur own scripture i.e. Torah. I am an amateur..not good in quoting texts.

Tats all for the time being. If u care to just pause for a minute, u would realise how important the above two questions are. Especially for those who wish to seek the truth, to attain salvation and to be in paradise in the hereafter. U can chose to ignore if u think such questions are TCSS.

first qns, has been answered on another post. take a look

second, anyone con convert to judaism provided they are serious about being righteous (law abiding to the 613 mitzvot). conversion depends on the rabbi assessment.

i am not a rabbi. my scripture proof are to reveal christianity bible mistranliteration and contradiction to torah. that is enough for this forum.

And that ius why I ask what is your belief and religion so I can gauge your understanding level. your cockiness is not helping. Normally, if you know someone has greater knowledge or knowledge to help someone else, you would ask nicely instead of retorting at the very beginning right?

btw have you bothered to check out the link i sent you?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first qns, has been answered on another post. take a look
I was expecting quotes from ur scripture. Words of God. From ur Torah.

second, anyone con convert to judaism provided they are serious about being righteous (law abiding to the 613 mitzvot). conversion depends on the rabbi assessment.
I was expecting some quotes from ur scripture.

i am not a rabbi. my scripture proof are to reveal christianity bible mistranliteration and contradiction to torah. that is enough for this forum.
Ok. Fair enough.

And that ius why I ask what is your belief and religion so I can gauge your understanding level. your cockiness is not helping. Normally, if you know someone has greater knowledge or knowledge to help someone else, you would ask nicely instead of retorting at the very beginning right?
Ur clone calling other religion and prophet Names lah, shit lah. Is that not cockiness??

So u see. U still have not answer..is it true all Non-Jews are Gentiles? According to ur scripture. Not according to opinions of the Rabbis plse.

Dont tell me I sound cocky and TCSS again hor. :biggrin:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u see. U still have not answer..is it true all Non-Jews are Gentiles? According to ur scripture. Not according to opinions of the Rabbis plse.

Dont tell me I sound cocky and TCSS again hor. :biggrin:

because you have not answer even one of my question, u expect me to reply again?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are not only a blur sotong but a sia lan kia. confused? SEE MY text, I said Stephen is a LIAR and ACTS of APOSTLE IS BULLSHIT.

SO how can I be a christian when I condemn the new testament?

Obviously you have no courtesy or logic.

Then why you idiot is responding to my thread. Obviously you read the Bible like a novel thinking you can solve the mystery. Christians that look at it can be shocked the Bible has mistake in it and would ask their Pastor for verification.

Hey arse-hole, stop be clever by 2 and stay away from Bible subjects if you are not sure. Blasting away saying Bible is fake and getting upset is not going to do you any good.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why you idiot is responding to my thread. Obviously you read the Bible like a novel thinking you can solve the mystery. Christians that look at it can be shocked the Bible has mistake in it and would ask their Pastor for verification.

Hey arse-hole, stop be clever by 2 and stay away from Bible subjects if you are not sure. Blasting away saying Bible is fake and getting upset is not going to do you any good.

I am not a normal person talking about god's words. If you have divine relationship from him speak up what you say. If you have nothing better to do then to slander the one who wrote the old testament, and worse having been found out. I hope you are just trying to be an asshole, because I can tell you straight that god dont appear himself to wicked people. And He is very real and Very powerful.

Dont think its just words and your computer keyboards and your "guts" here. Things have happened to me and if you want to go that level you better watch what you say carefully.