• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

For one who is used to all the attention she craved, to have her threads relegated to the trivia section is an insult.

It is like Messi playing in our local club. It brought her high class insanity to the ground.

Sanity has returned. So have staleness and boredom. Just look at the threads in courtyard these days. It is a big yawn.

Low class thief telling lies without batting an eyelid. You are the ones starting such bastard threads like this one that deserved to be moved to trivial. Sanity has returned to main forum as mad mob like you cannot start such bastard threads anymore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are the one presuming WRONGLY alot. I am back because to catch and expose the mudlander bastard tekkun in JB forum. And one week later I am back in this forum. As for my bastard mudlander Chinese neighbours, they have been harrasser me nonstop since 4 years ago and nothing to do with my leaving and coming back to forum.

Yes, I agree. :wink:
But I remember a few months ago, after Leongsam banned her for one week, she continued "self-banning" herself (which is the word she used in another thread: sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237339-Useless-Sinkie-MILF-Upset-That-Woman-Calls-Her-Crazy-Son-A-Bastard!&p=2534959#post2534959) for a few more weeks before returning, possibly/probably because she got harassed by her JB neighbours again, so she assumed that some of us in this forum are in cahoots with her JB neighbours and decided to take revenge against us, her imaginary enemies. :(

Also, back in early April this year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?186710-General-Travel-in-Japan&p=2428490#post2428490
and June this year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?231769-My-Swiss-Alps-holiday
she went for overseas vacations very far away from JB/Singapore, so she was away from the forum for at least one or two weeks each time; but after she returned to JB, and because she obviously had nothing better to do, she resumed her madness again and again! :*:

Yes, I agree with that too! :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You did unfair practice and i asked you for clarification and you ignored me and so now I write to ask leongsam. What nonsense did i do? Aren't you obviously openly discriminating me?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Low class thief telling lies without batting an eyelid. You are the ones starting such bastard threads like this one that deserved to be moved to trivial. Sanity has returned to main forum as mad mob like you cannot start such bastard threads anymore.

Let's bury the hatchet. It is the time of the year where we end the year with a bang and in a week's time we are going to welcome the new year.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Sanitised New Year.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put those monikers in your ignore list if you can't ignore their taunts.

Why should I ignore their sexual insults of me? Why didn't you ignore my poem dedication of sexual insults of your mother wife daughters? You reopened up the closed thread for flat earth after my poem.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And more importantly don't divert attention from my question of your unfair practice of moving my WHOLE thread to flame war when that's not the practice you did for others threads. You only moved the affected posts. Answer my question on the open discrimination.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Why should I ignore their sexual insults of me? Why didn't you ignore my poem dedication of sexual insults of your mother wife daughters? You reopened up the closed thread for flat earth after my poem.

I will open any thread when requested nicely and I do remove shit from it before reopening the thread.
We all have our tolerance for shit, but your shit had been dragging on for far too long until RT had to request actions to be taken.
Now you're hearing this from me, you'll soon be in my ignore list if your exchanges with your adversaries continue.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
And more importantly don't divert attention from my question of your unfair practice of moving my WHOLE thread to flame war when that's not the practice you did for others threads. You only moved the affected posts. Answer my question on the open discrimination.

Moving your whole thread makes my job loads easier, it's not discriminatory. Now would you stop your shit?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will open any thread when requested nicely and I do remove shit from it before reopening the thread.
We all have our tolerance for shit, but your shit had been dragging on for far too long until RT had to request actions to be taken.
Now you're hearing this from me, you'll soon be in my ignore list if your exchanges with your adversaries continue.

You anyhow close my threads and you expect me to ask you nicely to reopen the threads? It's not a fair expectation to bully people and expect the victim to be nice. Anyway when I realised my WHOLE thread gone, I immediately asked you why and to put back. what's so not nice about it? You can check my post yesterday. But you ignored my request totally and did not reply at all.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You anyhow close my threads and you expect me to ask you nicely to reopen the threads? It's not a fair expectation to bully people and expect the victim to be nice. Anyway when I realised my WHOLE thread gone, I merely asked you to put back. Which part is rude? You can check my post yesterday. But you ignored my request totally and did not reply at all.

Folks post in this forum to entertain themselves, you'll go crazy at this rate you're going. So let me know if you need a break.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moving your whole thread makes my job loads easier, it's not discriminatory. Now would you stop your shit?

But if you do this, bastards like balapundek will always attack me whenever I open any threads knowing my threads will be sacrificed and they get away Scot free. Are you saying women molested should ignore in order to have a place in society and make police job easier? Mine is not shit but yours is.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
But if you do this, bastards like balapundek will always attack me whenever I open any threads knowing my threads will be sacrificed and they get away Scot free. Are you saying women molested should ignore in order to have a place in society and make police job easier? Mine is not shit but yours is.

You're feeding them by returning the profanities, you have indulged them long enough.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Folks post in this forum to entertain themselves, you'll go crazy at this rate you're going. So let me know if you need a break.

It's not I need a break but you are forcing me to stop opening any threads as you are encouraging the mad mob bastards like balapundek by your unfair practice to discriminate me and allow sexual insults. Sexual insults should not be considered entertaining themselves and be allowed. It's a shameful act that should be despised.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're feeding them by returning the profanities, you have indulged them long enough.

I am not feeding them but I am returning the insults to these bastards mother wife daughters as they deserved. I don't think such insults should be ignored. It's like telling woman to ignore molest and rape. That's obviously wrong.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
would love to infract and spank freely if i have the power. however she will kick my arse and whip my posterior, bdsm style.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are people not allowed to write about moderator injustice to leongsam? And to let the audience judge too. Where's freedom of speech?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I am not feeding them but I am returning the insults to these bastards mother wife daughters as they deserved. I don't think such insults should be ignored. It's like telling woman to ignore molest and rape. That's obviously wrong.

I don't see the need to go into circular logic here- to cut the chase, they will continue to target you, insult you. The more you retaliate the more it will fuel these exchanges of mindless dribble. Do us a favor, put these monikers in your ignore list.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zhihau is blocking freedom of speech in this forum on one hand and condoning sexual insults on the other. And sexual insults are ok and can ignore as long as not his cunt bitches at home Kena insulted.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see the need to go into circular logic here- to cut the chase, they will continue to target you, insult you. The more you retaliate the more it will fuel these exchanges of mindless dribble. Do us a favor, put these monikers in your ignore list.

That's not true. The more I don't retaliate over the years the more they insulted me until the point of public toilet.