• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com record???

If not, what is the record for 24 hours? :confused:
And who is the record-holder? :confused:
Just curious. :o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

spambot super69. 6.9m posts in 6.9 seconds.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Any more like zeroo wiki shit semaj2357 etc still want to shame my neh neh neh ji? May i know what wrong did I do walking in my house? Or scolding people who throw litter into my house, what wrong is there? Or scolding people who light up firecrackers to harrass me, what wrong is there? So all no wrong then you shaming me for what? Mudlanders can bully me I cannot get angry? Cannot scold them? Fucking bastard bullies KNNBCCB.

Wah have pics or not? Btw your neh neh sagging or not? :biggrin:

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

siao cheebye chabor again start thread ownself talk to ownself

no wonder siao cheebye chabor living in a public toilet

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Crossbreed chigger jah rastafar. Greenie say go ask your mum and sister.
That SOAB jah_rastafar doesn't have a mum nor sister. He was born out of wedlock and his parents had abandoned him the minute he came into this world. He was brought up in an orphanage.

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

its definitely a new mental record by that mudlander siao cheebye bitch

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely YOU CHOW CHEEBY SON OF PROSTITUTE MOTHER.U BETTER FAST COME PRAY WITH FAMILY.SANTA WANT YOUR MOTHER SISTER WIFE DAUGHTER CHEEBY TO MAKE LOG CAKE TO FEED DOGS BY ROADSIDE .U ALL COME BY CANCER N ACCIDENT N DIE PAINFULLY BY ROADSIDE HEAVEN WANT ONE HEAD

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's a gang-bang, siao cheebye public toilet #1 was fucked non stop until she chua sai. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: why isnt ginfreely the mudland siao chabor banned?

Have you considered trimming your cheebye mor?
Although you tie 2 pigtails by the side, it's sometimes difficult for people to find your cheebye kang when they want to take a dump, of course can also shit in your mouth, but your cheebye kang is warmer. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mudlander COWARD you are the one who run off loser. Pui! Your filthy words gang bang me then my return of filthy words gang bang all your phua CB mother wife daughters too.

It's a gang-bang, siao cheebye public toilet #1 was fucked non stop until she chua sai. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That SOAB jah_rastafar doesn't have a mum nor sister. He was born out of wedlock and his parents had abandoned him the minute he came into this world. He was brought up in an orphanage.

He is a filthy shit skin filthy piece of shit with filthy mouth.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL. Why do you need to buy a house in JB to become a public toilet when you are already the Number 1 Public Toilet wherever you go?????

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely YOU CHOW CHEEBY SON OF PROSTITUTE MOTHER.U BETTER FAST COME PRAY WITH FAMILY.SANTA WANT YOUR MOTHER SISTER WIFE DAUGHTER CHEEBY TO MAKE LOG CAKE TO FEED DOGS BY ROADSIDE .U ALL COME BY CANCER N ACCIDENT N DIE PAINFULLY BY ROADSIDE HEAVEN WANT ONE HEAD

PLP dog with whore mother wife daughters go to hell. KNNBCCB Chow sinkie not welcome.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chow sinkies are not welcome in this thread. Only Sporeans allowed. Pui sinkies!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bloody thick-skinned mudlander bastard don't know how to read English. you are not welcome. COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

LOL. Why do you need to buy a house in JB to become a public toilet when you are already the Number 1 Public Toilet wherever you go?????

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL. I suggest you disinfect your smelly chaocheebye in vinegar, then pierce your cheebye and nipples with these like Thaipusam. You can hang a bell at the ends. :biggrin:

assorted-metal-food-skewers-1323-p.jpg

Maybe someone will want to fuck your rotten cheebye after seeing how cute it is with all that sticking out. Don't bring them home in case they decide to fuck your mother instead since she's tighter. lolololololololol.