• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A Singaporean\'s guide to living in Thailand

Morning guys, a little not use to new apartment so woke up early to jalan jalan.

At my regular carwash. Paid THB 1200 for 10 car washes. Work out to be THB 120 per wash. This place hire mostly Cambodians. About 15 of them so quite fast.

7f3ee65c.jpg

9d663305.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And breakfast for today is Lad Na (sen mee) which is bee hoon. Normally, lad naa is hor fun but sick of hor fun so eat bee hoon. This is foodland.

ce65d7c3.jpg

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Morning P'chon, good food picture.... On my way for a food photoshoot also, sianz...

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Sawasdee krup everyone. Just got into our hotel room in the Radisson. Flight time only 14.5hrs. It's 10.53pm now. A little tired. Hope can go sleep soon.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sawasdee krup everyone. Just got into our hotel room in the Radisson. Flight time only 14.5hrs. It's 10.53pm now. A little tired. Hope can go sleep soon.
It's 1 pm in LOS. Hehehehehe. Confirm you kid teung LOS in less than 3 days.

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Flight time only 14.5hrs. It's 10.53pm now.

That's one bloody long flight. I believe among the longest in the world - only EWR-SIN (longest) and maybe the kangaroo routes come close.
Enjoy it - I hear TG is cutting this flight soon.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

That's one bloody long flight. I believe among the longest in the world - only EWR-SIN (longest) and maybe the kangaroo routes come close.
Enjoy it - I hear TG is cutting this flight soon.

Ya only 3 more direct flights before it ends tomorrow to 30th. Lucky me. Hotel is just half a km from airport waited for free transfer for 40mins. Finally took taxi. Because its so near there is a minimum charge of US$20. Told staf about it during check-in and got the US$20 reimbursed. Not too bad.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Felt really hungry although it was 1230am. So ordered a steak sandwich to share with wife:

570c0b8b.jpg

7f8360ac.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arjan me everytime will find stalls where no farang will patron, mai pen and aroi mak mak. You everyday agogo in sin city ah? :biggrin:
Yes, street food is the best. Thai food for farang is the worst. Imagine Thai food that is not spicy.

Hehehe, everyday agogo is not possible. But will visit once awhile if have visitors or feeling kliat (moody).

ArjanParangToh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, street food is the best. Thai food for farang is the worst. Imagine Thai food that is not spicy.

Hehehe, everyday agogo is not possible. But will visit once awhile if have visitors or feeling kliat (moody).

bro, u guys really shiok mak mak. ya la, everyday Agogo will ki siao also, sometime must relax one corner, nice thai music, food, beer and chill.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Almk, second one is tang yuan. First one seems to be some toni soup cos' see gou qi and maybe pork liver. Simi soup lai eh?