• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Challenge Orichi Army To A Fight In REAL Life!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Orichi's Army aka OA is actually just one scrawny teenager from a third rate neighbourhood secondary school. For far too long , he and his cartoonish army of clones have been disrupting the good forummers of this forum.

I hereby challenge the OA to a fight in the ring. You can have thousands of comes in cyberspace but let's see how you can bring your cyberspace clones to real life:mad:

I will crush OA like a cockroache in the ring....yes it's true..When I am done with him, the OA will be eating through a tube for the rest of his life.

I am trained in Muay Thai and will no problem tearing a scrawny teenager limb from limb:oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will made the necessary arrangements for a proper ring, a referee and prepare for a medical team to send OA to the hospital:mad:

He will have to pay for his own hospital bills and after care though.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The OA must be hiding their mama's skirt right now :biggrin:
Given that the OA's mum is a super fat bitch, her skirt should provide enough cover for OA and his entire clone army

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Orichi's Army aka OA is actually just one scrawny teenager from a third rate neighbourhood secondary school.

Ha ha haaaaa... There is no such thing as Orichi. You have failed in your Pee Ass L E. It's actually Official Assignee. :biggrin: Since you called me a teenager, then i'll behave like one. :p

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Orichi's Army aka OA is actually just one scrawny teenager from a third rate neighbourhood secondary school. For far too long , he and his cartoonish army of clones have been disrupting the good forummers of this forum.

I hereby challenge the OA to a fight in the ring. You can have thousands of comes in cyberspace but let's see how you can bring your cyberspace clones to real life:mad:

I will crush OA like a cockroache in the ring....yes it's true..When I am done with him, the OA will be eating through a tube for the rest of his life.

I am trained in Muay Thai and will no problem tearing a scrawny teenager limb from limb:oIo:

Stupid%20thread.gif

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Judging by how big you talk, the only art you learnt that is remotely Thai is putting on make up and wearing a skirt Thai style :biggrin:

Btw, real Muay Thai fighters don't fight to tear scrawny teenagers apart, they fight for money, those who claim they are MT trained are just posing pussies :wink:

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aww come on guys, why ban him? lighten up lah. I find his cussing and swearing very funny leh. at least he makes a joke out of it. he actually makes fun of people, funny.

unlike that old homo bob sim who just spams out of spite.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aww come on guys, why ban him? lighten up lah. I find his cussing and swearing very funny leh. at least he makes a joke out of it. he actually makes fun of people, funny.

unlike that old homo bob sim who just spams out of spite.

I'm with LonewolfAlfa, dun ban him. We need more morons like him to keep us entertained.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yala ... he juz try 2 stir sh*t ... juz like dat moronic moni collector ...

normally he creates new threads ... me juz read his 1st post 2 c wat sh*t he tries 2 stir ... rest all dun bother 2 read ...

he created tis thread ... http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=66003 ... it was amusing 2 c him trying so hard 2 get sum attention, but evry1 boh hiew him ...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

save ur breathe and energy. he strips fastest and surprising runs fastest with those short stubbly legs too. u need a bayi with flute and good at handling snake like my pet snake in particular.:biggrin:

Y

Yuan Shao

Orichi's Army aka OA is actually just one scrawny teenager from a third rate neighbourhood secondary school.

Until you can produce proof of

who i am,
what i do for a living,
where i live,
how the Official Assignee can be so free posting 24/7 here,

All assholes from your dog unit will be assed until they cannot recognize their house. :biggrin:

NB CB! Can't even spell Orochi correctly and you want to jio the commander?
Get the character name right first before he decides to give you an audience. :biggrin:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until you can produce proof of

who i am,
what i do for a living,
where i live,
how the Official Assignee can be so free posting 24/7 here,

All assholes from your dog unit will be assed until they cannot recognize their house. :biggrin:

NB CB! Can't even spell Orochi correctly and you want to jio the commander?
Get the character name right first before he decides to give you an audience. :biggrin:

Ha it's okay. The police and government are watching the forum anyway and have the details of everyone including these garbage video game nerds.

Let these ugly worthless failures play their kiddie games here and they can go fuck themselves. If they go outside, they don't need to be delimbed or killed, they only need to arrested and jailed.

FAP? Ha no, PAP rules your asses in real life and owns you fugly failures forever and ever :biggrin::wink::cool::oIo: