• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Stooge Lionel De Souza:What Baloney, NMP Siew Kum Hoong!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Opposition, don’t blame the establishment for your setbacks"
04:00 PM May 26, 2009
Letter from Lionel De Souza

I refer to the report, ‘Start with electoral boundaries’ (May 26).

Two pertinent matters in the report caught my interest. Firstly, I wish to quote what Nominated MP Siew Kum Hong said; “Though it may put the People’s Action Party (PAP) dominance at risk, the “sheer symbolism” of having smaller Group Representation Constituencies (GRC) and more Single Member Constituencies (SMC) will “go a long way towards convincing Singaporeans that the PAP is serious about political change.”

I regret to say that NMP Siew Kum Hong has gone off track by making such an assertion. On the contrary, GRCs are advantageous and the building blocks to better harmonious living amongst the different races, since a GRC must contain a certain number of minority race members. I am indeed flabbergasted by NMP Siew’s comments that by reducing the current 14 GRCs, and adding more SMCs to the current 9 SMCs, may put the PAP’s dominance at risk. What baloney, NMP Siew!

It is my opinion that demographics play an important consideration when demarcating GRCs boundaries. Moreover, as the either 5 or 6 Members of Parliament (MPs) that make up a GRC will be able to better serve the needs of their constituents, as at least one of the MPs in the group will belong to a minority racial community. Thus, I doubt that if there are less GRCs and more SMCs, this will put the PAP dominance at risk.

The PAP’s dominance may be at risk, only if the opposition can come up with a strong and credible candidature acceptable to the voters. But for the present and for some time to come, it is my guess that Singapore will not see an opposition that is strong and credible that Singaporeans can accept and trust.

Secondly, MP for Hougang, Mr. Low Thia Kiang called for the strengthening of external checks and balances in the political system, in the form of opposition. Since Singapore has yet to see a strong and united opposition and until this happens, I am sure that Singaporeans feel safe and secure with the PAP government. It is also imperative to note that neither the government nor any organisation has placed any stumbling blocks in the path of the opposition.

It is an undeniable fact that Parliamentary Elections and By-Elections in Singapore are conducted scrupulously and transparently, and opposition parties are aware of this. Hence, it is unfortunate that the opposition has been unable to garner the support of the masses to govern Singapore since 1959. So my worthy opposition don’t blame the establishment for your setbacks.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, Do I giave a damn what this fellow says?:oIo:

519.gif

Two pertinent matters in the report caught my interest. Firstly, I wish to quote what Nominated MP Siew Kum Hong said; “Though it may put the People’s Action Party (PAP) dominance at risk, the “sheer symbolism” of having smaller Group Representation Constituencies (GRC) and more Single Member Constituencies (SMC) will “go a long way towards convincing Singaporeans that the PAP is serious about political change.”

I regret to say that NMP Siew Kum Hong has gone off track by making such an assertion. On the contrary, GRCs are advantageous and the building blocks to better harmonious living amongst the different races, since a GRC must contain a certain number of minority race members. I am indeed flabbergasted by NMP Siew’s comments that by reducing the current 14 GRCs, and adding more SMCs to the current 9 SMCs, may put the PAP’s dominance at risk. What baloney, NMP Siew!

It is my opinion that demographics play an important consideration when demarcating GRCs boundaries. Moreover, as the either 5 or 6 Members of Parliament (MPs) that make up a GRC will be able to better serve the needs of their constituents, as at least one of the MPs in the group will belong to a minority racial community. Thus, I doubt that if there are less GRCs and more SMCs, this will put the PAP dominance at risk.

The PAP’s dominance may be at risk, only if the opposition can come up with a strong and credible candidature acceptable to the voters. But for the present and for some time to come, it is my guess that Singapore will not see an opposition that is strong and credible that Singaporeans can accept and trust.

Secondly, MP for Hougang, Mr. Low Thia Kiang called for the strengthening of external checks and balances in the political system, in the form of opposition. Since Singapore has yet to see a strong and united opposition and until this happens, I am sure that Singaporeans feel safe and secure with the PAP government. It is also imperative to note that neither the government nor any organisation has placed any stumbling blocks in the path of the opposition.

It is an undeniable fact that Parliamentary Elections and By-Elections in Singapore are conducted scrupulously and transparently, and opposition parties are aware of this. Hence, it is unfortunate that the opposition has been unable to garner the support of the masses to govern Singapore since 1959. So my worthy opposition don’t blame the establishment for your setbacks.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
r8uzbq.jpg

"I am second to none when it comes to blowing for the PAPee, even that Jamban Auntie is miles behind me"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The call for reducing the number and size of the GRC came from none other than a PAP MP, namely Inderjit Singh only a few weeks ago.

I.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal

Porfirio, why do you even bother publishing that running dog's pawprints and kaosai (dogshit)?

Anyone who has followed any non-PAP controlled Singapore forum for even 1 year knows Lionel De Shitta is a PAP TB (toiletpaper brigade).

There are some people whose words are not worth cutting and pasting. Chua Bitches, Sumiko Airheadtan, PAP GRC walkover MPs and Mr. De Shitta.

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moreover, as the either 5 or 6 Members of Parliament (MPs) that make up a GRC will be able to better serve the needs of their constituents, as at least one of the MPs in the group will belong to a minority racial community.

If GRCs are so good, why not just have one giant GRC for the whole of Singapore. Then there will 82 MPs to better serve the needs of the constituents and they can put in a proportional number of minority candidates so that every race is happy. Right now, a GRC may have a Malay candidate but no Indian candidate or vice versa and there will be unhappy people. The giant GRC will ensure that every race is proportionately represented. :rolleyes:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
De Souza is indeed a eurasian swine who shame knows no bounds with such a piece of shit that rivals thio's screwed up reasoning.

It appears the regime is the sole power that determine how GRC gerrymandering works. The regime also determines when peasants should vote in a opposition?!

Only in Peasantpore.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
If GRCs are so good, why not just have one giant GRC for the whole of Singapore. Then there will 82 MPs to better serve the needs of the constituents and they can put in a proportional number of minority candidates so that every race is happy. Right now, a GRC may have a Malay candidate but no Indian candidate or vice versa and there will be unhappy people. The giant GRC will ensure that every race is proportionately represented. :rolleyes:

I don't believe there is a restriction on the number of minority candidates so much so that a political party can only field one minority candidate either a Malay or Indian. WP fielded 2 minority candidates, a Malay and an Indian in Aljunied GRC in the last election. Problem is the inability of Chinese oriented parties like WP or NSP for obvious reasons to attract minority candidates for their cause. Hence the PAP's need to accommodate by increasing the number of SMC or reducing the size of the GRC to allow pseudo opposition party politicians (who will do nothing in the long term interest of Singapore) to be represented in parliament to serve the PAP agenda and perpetual rule.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't believe there is a restriction on the number of minority candidates so much so that a political party can only field one minority candidate either a Malay or Indian. WP fielded 2 minority candidates, a Malay and an Indian in Aljunied GRC in the last election. Problem is the inability of Chinese oriented parties like WP or NSP for obvious reasons to attract minority candidates for their cause. Hence the PAP's need to accommodate by increasing the number of SMC or reducing the size of the GRC to allow pseudo opposition party politicians (who will do nothing in the long term interest of Singapore) to be represented in parliament to serve the PAP agenda and perpetual rule.

Which opposition party has enough minorities? None of them, as far as I see.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
no offense Porfiro but there is really no need to reproduce PAPaganda in this forum.

If we want to read this Licker de Balls, we can read Shit Times. Confirm every month he write 1 balllicking letter.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is an undeniable fact that Parliamentary Elections and By-Elections in Singapore are conducted scrupulously and transparently, .

WHAT A LOT OF FUCKING RUBBISH

IT IS AN UNDENIABLE FACT THAT ELECTIONS IN SINGAPORE IS A PARODY OF ELECTIONS FULL OF INTIMIDATIONS AND OUTRIGHT VOTE RIGGING.

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

LEE KUAN YEW LOST AND LOST DUNNO HOW MANY BILLIONS IN TEMASICK AND GIC

EVEN MORE BILLIONS HE THREW AWAY TO HIS DOGS AND COCKROACHES SO THEY CAN TAKE FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

LKY NEED MORE BILLIONS FROM SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR HIM AND FROM THOSE WHO VOIDED THEIR VOTES

EVEN IF YOU VOTE AGAINST HIM, NO DIFFERENCE.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT AS SINKIES DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO KICK OUT THAT VAMPIRE BASTARD LKY

SO EXPECT EVERYTHING IN SINGAPORE TO GO UP AND UP

BASTARD LKY NEED YOUR $$$$$

HE SCREW YOU AND DEMAND THAT YOU THANK HIM FOR HIS FUCKING 'SUBISIDIESD BULLSHIT' AND 'AFFORDABLE' CON-TALK.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think someone else wrote the article and ask him to put his dog paw on it.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just abolish elections altogether lah.......machiam china and north korea.......PAP knows best so they decide for everyone.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hence the PAP's need to accommodate by increasing the number of SMC or reducing the size of the GRC to allow pseudo opposition party politicians (who will do nothing in the long term interest of Singapore) to be represented in parliament to serve the PAP agenda and perpetual rule.

Can you elaborate? Please make sure you also include how some White Scum Ministars or potential Ministars need to accommodate the small inconvenience of being voted out in the meanwhile.