• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drifter apologize to jah

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jah , I'm sorry I accused you for zapping me using vulgarities . Now I know who did that . That hawker make me think its you by zapping me when we are fighting . I'm sorry

image.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Jah , I'm sorry I accused you for zapping me using vulgarities . Now I know who did that . That hawker make me think its you by zapping me when we are fighting . I'm sorry

It's late, don't be like me, I'm fucked, drink also cannot sleep, go sleep now Supermod, goodnight.

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's late, don't be like me, I'm fucked, drink also cannot sleep, go sleep now Supermod, goodnight.

Hahahahaha .i also cannot sleep going to catch a flight later . takecare joe , don't drink too much .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hahahahaha .i also cannot sleep going to catch a flight later . takecare joe , don't drink too much .

HA! Me too catching a flight at noon, back to Bangkok for an overlay, then Friday morning to sinkieland. I really hate it, whenever alone cannot sleep, think too much.

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HA! Me too catching a flight at noon, back to Bangkok for an overlay, then Friday morning to sinkieland. I really hate it, whenever alone cannot sleep, think too much.

Wife not with you ? if wife not there then can have fun with indo minah :wink: . Don't think too much . Just think of how to enjoy your stay in Singapore .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Alone. Its nice to be alone.

Wife not with you ? if wife not there then can have fun with indo minah :wink: . Don't think too much . Just think of how to enjoy your stay in Singapore .

S

Seamaster

How did he finally know that it's "Hawker" who zapped him, and not Jah ?

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How did he finally know that it's "Hawker" who zapped him, and not Jah ?

Our master have donated to this forum in order to find out the truth . Those who donated to this forum can know who is zapping their nick . Now our master have very high points and he also donated some money to his team sharing nick .

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
donate just donate lah, why must declare to the world.. what a sinkie behaviour.. like scare other pple dunno like that.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no idea if such threads are started by the pro or anti Drifter camps.......
Whether the aim is to water down the damage done by the exposé or for his enemies to keep harping on the matter......

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
donate just donate lah, why must declare to the world.. what a sinkie behaviour.. like scare other pple dunno like that.

Sea master ask me why he know who zap him . I'm just telling him how he know . Any problem with that ? If you don't like you can fuck off from this thread . who cares what you think . Sound familiar ?

LiuKang

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No fun upgrading to premium so soon. Must bait as many zappers as possible. :biggrin: