• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Too many foreigner and black & indian people, british lady went crazy in the tram

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i47HoiM0Au8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Too many foreigner and black people, british lady went crazy in the tram

English are fucking cowards.. Remember ww2 SINGAPURA.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Too many foreigner and black people, british lady went crazy in the tram

Is it recorded and posted by Yap kheng hoe?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why I always dissuade Sinkies from emigrating to Anglo-Saxon hellholes such as UK or Australia. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh i saw this thread and she's ranting at foreigners in britain and which foreigners have the most distinct prescence in the UK and creating problems? Blacks but to a larger extent those shit skinned pakis and indians.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I don't take public transport, fly economy class, or eat at hawker centres and fast food restaurants. These places are infested with lesser mortals of all races, religions, ages, and ethnicities struggling to survive. Plus these places are too crowded and noisy.

I only travel by private cars, fly biz/first class, and dine at fine restaurants.

Life is good for people who can afford the finer things.

Life is hell for those who can't afford the finer things.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the way things are going on in Spore, it will be a matter of time before we get to see a localised version of the video clip here.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's why I don't take public transport, fly economy class, or eat at hawker centres and fast food restaurants. These places are infested with lesser mortals of all races, religions, ages, and ethnicities struggling to survive. Plus these places are too crowded and noisy.

I only travel by private cars, fly biz/first class, and dine at fine restaurants.

Life is good for people who can afford the finer things.

Life is hell for those who can't afford the finer things.

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. one of those "elites" and sheep.
3. do you live in some isolated hole or what?
4. come on, get real!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in london, in the street the angmoh have become the minority. Everywhere I go, I was surrounded by indians, blacks, middle eastern, Asians, turks, kurdish, thus I can understand how this lady feels.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in london, in the street the angmoh have become the minority. Everywhere I go, I was surrounded by indians, blacks, middle eastern, Asians, turks, kurdish, thus I can understand how this lady feels.

When i was in Sydney the entire place look more like Chinatown.
When I was in Melbourne every Shop/Gas Station was mend by Indians..
Luckily for me i dont live in the cities or Mel or Sydney.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why I always dissuade Sinkies from emigrating to Anglo-Saxon hellholes such as UK or Australia. :smile:

This is the best time for sinkees to go to UK or OZ but only the chinese and chap chengs like me. Because we will be like lightbulbs and stand out among the ebony skin looking people (some people refer them as shit skin) I like to be politically correct bout it..

Last edited: