• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Advice Needed - Threathen Over Nude Pics

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No, it's not me lah. :biggrin:

This is a real case. Previously I did mentioned that I knew a 25 years old PRC chick. Else are just normal friends, I have yet to score her as she is still attached. But her bf is one of a asshole. Used her money, borrow from her. Now that she is breaking up with him, she got threathen by him. That asshole wanted to publish her nude pics on the Internet if she leave him.

What should she do? I advised her to call the cops.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) She might cook up this story, ask you for money to buy over the pics
2) Call Police
3) Show me the pics, I'll give you some more advice, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng suggested to pose her pics here for viewing 1st.:biggrin:
want to buy durian also must smell and shake the fruit 1st mah.:biggrin:

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro... share share leh... PM me if you have any nice pics of your FB... lol :biggrin:

NPNT_LeeHsienLoong.jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is a real case. Previously I did mentioned that I knew a 25 years old PRC chick. Else are just normal friends, I have yet to score her as she is still attached. But her bf is one of a asshole. Used her money, borrow from her. Now that she is breaking up with him, she got threathen by him. That asshole wanted to publish her nude pics on the Internet if she leave him.

Banging an attached chick does not amount to adultery.

I say you screw her first, take some nude pictures of her, then let her decide which man she wants to stay with.

Choice. It's a beautiful thing.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You all damn funny. I don't have her nude pics lah. Not my habit to take girl's pic. Her boyfriend also damn cock up, disgrace to sinkie man. His profile match alamaking profile.

1. Want to be own boss but never go to work, always at home.
2. No money but want to drive car.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all damn funny. I don't have her nude pics lah. Not my habit to take girl's pic. Her boyfriend also damn cock up, disgrace to sinkie man. His profile match alamaking profile.

1. Want to be own boss but never go to work, always at home.
2. No money but want to drive car.
Wrong wrong, should be...

1) my 1 project profits > Raiders monthly salary, i can get 2-3 projects a month :biggrin::biggrin:
2) have money, but the car I wanted to buy not available :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah so fat you also want? -_____-"

That's why until now I never makaned her. That might she asked me out and she was already drunk but I did not touched her. Just send her home. Don't feel good fucking other ppl gf.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This is the first time I hear a PRC mei mei supporting a local man. She is something special, she bucks the trend. If she's a looker and has a hot body, keep her. :p:biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is the first time I hear a PRC mei mei supporting a local man. She is something special, she bucks the trend. If she's a looker and has a hot body, keep her. :p:biggrin:

1. He borrowed 3k from her, yet to return
2. He drives a car, pumps her in his car and she pumps and pay the petrol(champion)
3. They go out to eat, 90% she pay
4. He sees a 2k laptop he likes, ask her to sign credit card which her patents gave her(classic)

He is supposedly a boss who has his own company. LOL. Be a boss until like that really no standard.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why until now I never makaned her. That might she asked me out and she was already drunk but I did not touched her. Just send her home. Don't feel good fucking other ppl gf.

My honest advice, dun get implicated, dun think she's hyour cup of tea also, go find another 1

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. He borrowed 3k from her, yet to return
2. He drives a car, pumps her in his car and she pumps and pay the petrol(champion)
3. They go out to eat, 90% she pay
4. He sees a 2k laptop he likes, ask her to sign credit card which her patents gave her(classic)

apart from point no 2 that he drives car and that is the real girl the profile quite match that sinkie village idiot tonychat :oIo:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My honest advice, dun get implicated, dun think she's hyour cup of tea also, go find another 1

Thanks boss. I won't. If I wanted, I would have makan her few days ago. Hands already full with the 2 milfs I'm dating now. No space for this one. I just treat her as a friend.