• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RonRon's Conduct

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about all those members who make fun of my bicycle. I can't help it if the seat dropped off so to constantly tease me for going for an extremely uncomfortable ride is hardly appropriate.

Can the Mods please take action.
Excuse me, you are here to entertain us, we already very cham in real life, pls give us some form of entertainment in this forum, thanks

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about all those members who make fun of my bicycle. I can't help it if the seat dropped off so to constantly tease me for going for an extremely uncomfortable ride is hardly appropriate.

Now this takes the cake. There are good reasons for what Debonerman did and that is to harrass those who harrass scroobal and himself. These are seniors themselves and should be the last people to come running to you and whinge.

An issue with you scroo is as you say you are not here for some time and did not login to know what was going on. Threads that were started for the purpose to troll your nick. I must say I am disappointed that you are not grateful to those who backed and supported you although not directly. AK and Jah and a few others are out for your blood. At least there is Debonerman to contain your detractors and a few others.

There is much to be said if seniors themselves are those who need to help. I did questioned Debonerman about what happened in the past that he accused Cestbon of "stealing" reputation points due to a glitch. I myself wonder how some members gained so much without any real contribution. Something is definitely wrong and I questioned why these seniors cannot themselves do what is "appropriate" to handle miscreants. Look at my sig to understand.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now this takes the cake. There are good reasons for what Debonerman did and that is to harrass those who harrass scroobal and himself. These are seniors themselves and should be the last people to come running to you and whinge.

An issue with you scroo is as you say you are not here for some time and did not login to know what was going on. Threads that were started for the purpose to troll your nick. I must say I am disappointed that you are not grateful to those who backed and supported you although not directly. AK and Jah and a few others are out for your blood. At least there is Debonerman to contain your detractors and a few others.

There is much to be said if seniors themselves are those who need to help. I did questioned Debonerman about what happened in the past that he accused Cestbon of "stealing" reputation points due to a glitch. I myself wonder how some members gained so much without any real contribution. Something is definitely wrong and I questioned why these seniors cannot themselves do what is "appropriate" to handle miscreants. Look at my sig to understand.
Lol, why dun u copy and paste my whole conversation with ah leong in your sigie instead of just 2 quotes, that's not fair you know? :smile:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not fall into a hole that I dug. Looking like a clown are we. What happenned to the soft and innocuous touch. Now writing bullet points in memo form like PA directing grassroots when and how to open car door.

Try threathening a mod again. Also remember to put in details on your imaginary stories so that your clones can agree without making you look like a fool.

Like I said you fucked up all by youself. Now trying to avoid the spotlight and trying to get down from the pedestal. Why don't you write a note of apology to your handler. No point dealing with us.

Hi there,

1. You are pathetic, you start this thread and got own again. Thank you for exposing yourself and let the people here judge who dig the hole.

2. Pls answer me what can you do to me if I threaten a mod here? Do you own this forum?

3. I love the spotlight and thank you for making me here in the limelight. I love attention :biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

whahahahha....you are funny !!! never fail to make me laugh when u are in good mood .

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi there,

1. You are pathetic, you start this thread and got own again. Thank you for exposing yourself and let the people here judge who dig the hole.

2. Pls answer me what can you do to me if I threaten a mod here? Do you own this forum?

3. I love the spotlight and thank you for making me here in the limelight. I love attention :biggrin::biggrin:

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye lah!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I saw the posts and threads. I told him nicely to stop as he went overboard. He accused me of patronising. I do acknowldge what he was doing and it did have an impact on those he was targeting as they behaviour was more strained. I felt that had gone overboard. Thus my appeal to him.

I do recognise and acknowldge you role in being fair and supportive. Many here prefer to remain popular and do not want to gets their hands dirtied which is a typical Singaporean trait. The excuse is make jokes, high 5s and winks. I was surprised by the mild reaction to the threat on the Mod. Its a thankless job.

You can't is sort of poor human conduct get way.