• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Female opposition member kena molested in broad daylight!!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn, watch chee's sister kena molested by these pervert guys...press press, rub rub..knn take advantage only :oIo::oIo::oIo:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fdT5WZmo5M4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fdT5WZmo5M4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya Suaku lah you! Sap Sap water lah.

Any one got the video of Seng Han Tong kenna BURNT?

Sure more Sioak to watch.

Papititis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you leetahbar or crony of leetahbar? If you are then soon you will be on the OA kick list. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar does not possess that level of devious callidity or does he?:eek: how about banning again so I can make use of my new nic? May as well be fucked by a paisan!

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
leetahbar does not possess that level of devious callidity or does he?:eek: how about banning again so I can make use of my new nic? May as well be fucked by a paisan!

I take pleasure in kicking asses but also for you to post in your new nicks since you insisted. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: