• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Politics and Malay Health

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and John are right.

Here is an extract from last year.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/singapore-population-report-more-than-33000-babies-in-2014"The breakdown of TFR by ethnic group shows a small increase for the Chinese, from 1.05 in 2013 to 1.13 last year. Similarly for the Malay community, from 1.66 in 2013 to 1.73 last year. The Indian community also registered a slight uptick from 1.11 in 2013 to 1.13 last year."

The replacement rate is scary. Not sure if Singapore as we know it will last till the next generation.

"The replacement rate for Singapore is 2.1 per cent."

Malays having many kids is a myth today. I have a dispatch company and looking at the employee data, i can see most Malay employees have 2 kids each and stop already, whether religious or tattoed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The article on Malay health was dated 21 Dec 2014. It was resurrected recently just to whack Muslims and Malays, which is getting common in online forums.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/malay-population-the-most-unhealthy-group-in-singapore

Muslims prefer sharia law and their caliphate, which naturally points them toward society structured around a sultan or imam at the apex of their hierarchy. We don't have sultans in our democracy, so we give them the next best thing; Minister of Muslim Affairs. The Muslims can treat this minister as their 'sultan' or 'chief imam'.

How can an article based on facts be used to whack anyone?

Were the article about Chinese being unhealthiest you wouldn't be going used to whack Chinese but going something like yeah! chinks are the most unhealthy and cheer to the skies not hard to see why since you are a Chinese dog.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You and John are right.

Here is an extract from last year.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/singapore-population-report-more-than-33000-babies-in-2014"The breakdown of TFR by ethnic group shows a small increase for the Chinese, from 1.05 in 2013 to 1.13 last year. Similarly for the Malay community, from 1.66 in 2013 to 1.73 last year. The Indian community also registered a slight uptick from 1.11 in 2013 to 1.13 last year."

The replacement rate is scary. Not sure if Singapore as we know it will last till the next generation.

"The replacement rate for Singapore is 2.1 per cent."

No society can last beyond a few generations if their birth rate is continuously below reproduction rate. Japan is the first of the developed countries to walk down this road of greying nation. I would say that within 10-20 years, Japan would be much weaker than it is now. China, even though with its own low birth rates, has a much larger base population than Japan. Within 20 years, if nothing has changed, China would have successfully taken over the Diaoyu islands from Japan and maybe even stake new claims on other japanese islets and territorial waters. Low birth rates means less soldiers, less engineers, less every thing. Automation can't solve society's problem with declining birth rates.

Singapore's TFR has been dangerously low for over a decade. If I were the PM, I would have made upping the TFR a top national priority, over Islamic terrorism and fixing WP. Importing hordes of tiongs is not the solution because while they make up the numbers we need to keep the muslim ratio low, they also alter our sinkie identity. Some tiongs may even harbour ideas of turning singapore in a china colony.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
No society can last beyond a few generations if their birth rate is continuously below reproduction rate. Japan is the first of the developed countries to walk down this road of greying nation. I would say that within 10-20 years, Japan would be much weaker than it is now. China, even though with its own low birth rates, has a much larger base population than Japan. Within 20 years, if nothing has changed, China would have successfully taken over the Diaoyu islands from Japan and maybe even stake new claims on other japanese islets and territorial waters. Low birth rates means less soldiers, less engineers, less every thing. Automation can't solve society's problem with declining birth rates.

Singapore's TFR has been dangerously low for over a decade. If I were the PM, I would have made upping the TFR a top national priority, over Islamic terrorism and fixing WP. Importing hordes of tiongs is not the solution because while they make up the numbers we need to keep the muslim ratio low, they also alter our sinkie identity. Some tiongs may even harbour ideas of turning singapore in a china colony.

If I were PM, the first thing I will do is to import hordes of Eastern Europe women, especially Czech woman. Hopefully Czech's tall genes can give a boost to average sinkie's height and produce the next Joseph Schooling.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays like our abang sayyid putra are just exercising their God given right to fuck up and then blame everyone else for their own problems. From financial to education to health and social issues.

You really don't need any states times report to tell you that they score very low in the health scale. Almost every Malay friend I have have a parent who is suffering from a chronic disease in their 60s. And sayyid putra would say that coconut milk and sugar makes Malay food the tastiest in the whole universe