• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGs Braved Heavy Downpour in Support of WP at Rally!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: jialat even WP has no support from heaven

You people have no substance, just one is looking well fed, well groomed must be the best. no wonder, the 60% gets screwed for decades.

40% aren't the most erudite of voters either. Just ask those idiots who think Chen Show Mao is a good MP. :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal

40% aren't the most erudite of voters either. Just ask those idiots who think Chen Show Mao is a good MP. :rolleyes:

At least he hasn't talked like a clown and acted like a buffoon like some of those pap mps or other opposition members, particularly those "disgruntled" ones.
His performance in parliament may not be great, but his behaviour has been impeccable to far.
I must admit to being surprised by that, actually thought he would say or do some silly things.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You people have no substance, just one is looking well fed, well groomed must be the best. no wonder, the 60% gets screwed for decades.

hi there

1. bro, may i add on?
2. aiyoh! not people hoh!
3. those are just daft sheep & followers.
4. taking instructions pointblank from its grand masters.
5. screwed big time & feel shiok about it too!
6. hahaha.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I_Hate_Pappies said:
:eek: First time i heard of "Rain God". Apparently, there's more than 1 somemore.
:biggrin: What a twat you are!:oIo::biggrin:

I remember a Red Indian image, as a child, how you call upon the "Rain God" to bring rain. Two fingers of one hand holding your nose and the other hand clutching your two balls, at the same time, jumping wildly. The PAPIB must be doing quite a bit of that lately.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least he hasn't talked like a clown and acted like a buffoon like some of those pap mps or other opposition members, particularly those "disgruntled" ones.
His performance in parliament may not be great, but his behaviour has been impeccable to far.
I must admit to being surprised by that, actually thought he would say or do some silly things.

Kudos to you for not being bedazzled by the grand-sounding achievements of his. :wink:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't think we would have minded if we have a few more like him to replace Mr dignity, tin tin, fook me hard and the likes.:wink:

Kudos to you for not being bedazzled by the grand-sounding achievements of his. :wink:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cruxx said:

He is a thinker but not a very fluent speaker (I find many of his pauses too long) but much better in Mandarin.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's right.

A very disturbing trend has emerged on this forum (and likely others as well). More and more PAP's balls carriers are coming in to make posts. Obviously a concerted effort by the PAP to pre-empt a similar massive online onslaught it suffered at last GE. Straits Times tried to play this up too by stating that there is now a balanced discussion. How wrong they are! In terms of quantity, the number of PAP post may have increased, but where's the quality??? All these PAP's ball carriers are spawning nonsensical posts that totally lack substance. But if PAP MP Denise Phua could uttered all the rubbish about micro-bloggers being the real opposition, then what can we expect from the PAP minnows here. Leongsam as a forum host ought to exercise more quality control and infract these PAP balls carriers for posting absolute garbage here.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If PAP rally what will happen. Still continue the speech without umbrella/with umbrella/delay/cancel rally?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cruxx said:
He is a thinker? Which thoughts of his do you find most illuminating? Care to share with us? :smile:

No. I don't wish to repeat what others said. Neither do I wish to persuade others to appreciate things they have no ability to appreciate.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cestbon said:
If PAP rally what will happen. Still continue the speech without umbrella/with umbrella/delay/cancel rally?

I think continue withe speeches even if no one is around.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. I don't wish to repeat what others said. Neither do I wish to persuade others to appreciate things they have no ability to appreciate.

Why would you need to repeat what others said? Because you're a Singaporean, that's why. No mind of your own. Gave you a chance to flaunt the supposed political nous of CSM yet you preferred to resort to ad hominem to deflect the question. Sinkies :rolleyes: