• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How much is Sam! Forum worth?

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Leongsam, what are your plans for this forum? I am sure age is catching up for you. Sooner or later, you need to decide a course of action. Care to share?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
imho the SAM that I knew long ago has undergone many transformations many times....i think this forum has changed hands many times too....:smile:

now it is more "balanced"
in the past, it was wild, restless and havoc

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
imho the SAM that I knew long ago has undergone many transformations many times....i think this forum has changed hands many times too....:smile:

now it is more "balanced"
in the past, it was wild, restless and havoc

you sure or not you know Sam long long ago ? :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you sure or not you know Sam long long ago ? :biggrin:

long long ago in cyberspace
only a few seniors in actual life
me only a cyber browser
sam's postings also have changed lah..
but he is an interesting character i must admit
smart chap..very smart and very enterprising....
got a few eye ball exchanges with him in the past
but he is good...very good...very knowledgeable...no porlumpar hor:smile:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think if PAP would to buy it for 1 million, it is a drop in the bucket for them.
They should, so they can install their mods.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just ask him a simple question. Where was SBF conceptualise? :biggrin:

Interestingly both the current sex forum and the current SBF forum was created because Delphi got anal about the rules and wanted to kick Sam out.

The v-Bulletin sex forum was created in 2001 after Delphi came down on the sex forum for having adult content. Sam had one week to move. No different when Low Thia Khiang won the 1991 Hougang election and realized that because the HDB had denied him use of the old office space, he had to procure one within one month to complete the town council taking-over.

The SBF was started in 2008 after Walt Howe started banning members based on requests from premium members.

Interestingly the issue of premium membership and its abuse is again at the forefront.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interestingly the issue of premium membership and its abuse is again at the forefront.

It really comes down to the infraction categories leaving to much room for interpretation. Just look at some of them:

1. Insulted Other Member(s)
2. Displaying excessive ignorance and/or stupidity
3. Rude

You might as well remove those three because nobody takes them seriously as they are very subjective. Add one for vulgarities instead. Clear cut.

Sam or some super moderator(s) to review and confirm these infractions. Some sort of ban hits when a certain number of confirmed infractions are accumulated. A 'reverse infraction' function will be obsolete.

Last edited: