• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bersih 3.0 this weekend - advisable to avoid KL? Or JB?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never in Malaysia's history has there been such open resentments toward the government until recently. Never too has the government been given the middle finger in such a decisive way, with the people voting for the opposition in 2008, giving Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim and the Pakatan Rakyat an unprecedented number of seats in Parliament and control of five states.

Indeed, never in the nation's history has corruption been so high and rampant as now. Never too has national debt ballooned to RM460 billion and edging the country towards bankruptcy. And never in Malaysian election history has the government increased the number of voters by hundreds of thousands, openly and unashamedly using illegal immigrants.

http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/i...largest-ever-peoples-rally-bersih-30&Itemid=2

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No disrespect to the demonstration. The current government is corrupted but not extremist. If Anwar were to seize power, will Singapore have a bigger problem?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No disrespect to the demonstration. The current government is corrupted but not extremist. If Anwar were to seize power, will Singapore have a bigger problem?

What problems? What do you mean by 'seize power'?
Thats the bogeyman mindset that lky planted in your brain.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i dont think so...many of these fiery guys ...once they become PM they will realise that they have to work with Sinkiepoor on very many issues and they tone down.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What problems? What do you mean by 'seize power'?
Thats the bogeyman mindset that lky planted in your brain.

KNS, I think next time have to think 1000 times before I write. :biggrin:

I mean if Anwar's party were to be the ruling party, will there be more pros than cons for Singapore as Anwar is known to be anti Singapore.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyah, Malaysian is like Singaporean lah. Angry Angry but end up still vote for UMNO.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Aiyah, Malaysian is like Singaporean lah. Angry Angry but end up still vote for UMNO.

Dont think so brother. The last elections they lost 5 states right? Our opposition tried so hard only managed to get 1 GRC after so many tries...
This GRC shit is killing the whole of Singapore.

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear fellow Malaysians, On July 9, 2011, we have witnessed history, with tens of thousands of Malaysians flocking the streets in Kuala Lumpur to stand up for a clean and fair election during Bersih 2.0. It was unfortunate that I was not able to witness and experience the historic moment as I was overseas.

Today, just 3 more days to Bersih 3.0, I wish to appeal to all my overseas fellow Malaysians, to come join us to create history for a new Malaysia, wherever you are.

This letter may come a little late, as we have less than 3 days to Bersih 3.0, happening on April 28, 2 pm, at Merdeka Square, Kuala Lumpur. But as a Malaysian, I strongly feel that it is my duty to urge all you to stand in solidarity to make this country a better place for all of us.

Many of you have left this country for many reasons – for better opportunities and income, fairer treatment, more efficient governance and management, or for security reasons.

However those who are still living in this country, are forced to struggle with injustice, corruption, ill management of public funds, escalated living expenses and property prices, or inefficiencies in countless areas.

Despite all these, many of us choose to stay behind as we believe our beloved Motherland needs us for reformation and revolution to make it a better country to live in, whether for ourselves or generations to come. We used to say, use the vote in your hand to change this country. But facts, research, monitoring and observation have clearly showed that the next coming General Election is going to be the dirtiest ever in history.

This is the best and the last chance for us to stand up and voice out that we, Malaysians, demand a clean and fair election so that we can choose and vote for the government we want!

I’ve missed Bersih 2.0 and I don’t want to miss Bersih 3.0 again. Let’s make it happen this time, and this the best time for you to demand for a clean and fair election in Malaysia! Think about your family, relatives or friends who are still living in Malaysia, your participation will definitely make a big difference to all Malaysians. Your children and future generations will be thankful of what you have done today. ONLY YOU can create history, ONLY YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Join us, April 28, 2 pm, Dataran Merdeka, or anywhere on the globe. Bersih 3.0. The choice is in your hand. Best Regards,
CY Phang Mobilizing Committee,
Bersih 3.0
April 25, 2012

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Never in Malaysia's history has there been such open resentments toward the government until recently. Never too has the government

The world is a mess. It's best avoided till things are sorted out.

jonngoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont think so brother. The last elections they lost 5 states right? Our opposition tried so hard only managed to get 1 GRC after so many tries...
This GRC shit is killing the whole of Singapore.

They lost 5 states because they didn't follow lky's son's govt's way of bribing the voters. those Mats are stupid, still don't understand the power of 'Freebies', time for them to come leeapore[by land, sea or air] and learn from lky's son's govt.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Malaysians have got more balls and more politically savvy than the 60.1% of sinkies.
Winds of change is blowing up north, when will it be our turn?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro earlier replied you.
its all playing to home gallery and political posturing....end of the day they wont cut the nose to spite the face.
BJ Habibie also said sinkieland is a red dot but after that it was business as usual.
Leegime wants you to think we are SEA's Israel constantly surround by crazy fundamentalists waiting to behead us.
So they can spent big chunk of GDP on 'defence'.....and unite sinkies against an imaginary bogeyman.

KNS, I think next time have to think 1000 times before I write. :biggrin:

I mean if Anwar's party were to be the ruling party, will there be more pros than cons for Singapore as Anwar is known to be anti Singapore.

T

TuaTeetu

Will it snow in KL?

[video=youtube;_PhBeDLCNLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PhBeDLCNLA[/video]

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can dun go out, den dun go out ...

if cannot dun go out, make sure dun go 2 dose gathering places ... oso, dun wear yellow if go out ...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at the pics from the past Berseh rallies.. Malaysians of different races standing side by side with each other engaging in street battles with the Riot Police.. I remember seeing a pic on the Internet of this brave old Chinese lady who took part in the rally last year.. She was struggling with the tear gas and many people of different races went to her aid.. These brave Malaysians are good example to these ball less 60 % CB kias that we have here..:mad: KNN I'm sounding more like Tonychat today.. :o :p :o But then again maybe that Ah Kua lover has a valid point too each time he rant about ball less sinkie..:rolleyes:

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the pics from the past Berseh rallies.. Malaysians of different races standing side by side with each other engaging in street battles with the Riot Police.. I remember seeing a pic on the Internet of this brave old Chinese lady who took part in the rally last year.. She was struggling with the tear gas and many people of different races went to her aid..

[video=youtube;Z2320eHQJy8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2320eHQJy8[/video]

Last edited: