• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should the 48 men be hang?

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suppose these 48 gentlemen went into supermarket to purchase tin of milk power and were subsequently arrested for possession of drug because it was hidden in the sealed container. Should these guys be hang?

M

Mdm Tang

Suppose these 48 gentlemen went into supermarket to purchase tin of milk power and were subsequently arrested for possession of drug because it was hidden in the sealed container. Should these guys be hang?

Too co-incident ; the Supermarket ( owner ) should be hanged .

Provided All 48 said the same denial .

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too co-incident ; the Supermarket ( owner ) should be hanged .

Provided All 48 said the same denial .

In your reasoning , the owner lied that what was not milk powder but was drug, is it?

But these men were not going to buy just ordinary milk powder to begin with, they were intending to buy milk powder laced with legal substances to make them high even though these were legally availiable if need be but their intent and purpose was not moral to begin with.

So I say..

HANG ALL OF THEM! LOL

larue

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there a law stating that bona fide buyers of milk powder need to check that what they are really buying is milk powder? Stupid question.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah Piangz, Gio Kway Nia also dio hang? Knn, like that Sinking land male population almost gone.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the harmful milk power also must be destroy :wink: after used as evidence in court ...(just like any drug case ) :wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, just out of curosity.
2. your current log: 340 posts & rep points: 219 with power of 5.
3. wow! super trouper man!
4. ak must be kicking his arse now, oops!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If really have drug inside the milk power. I will buy all le. Will become rich le.

T

TuaTeetu

Calling chicken is not as innocent as buying milk powder. It is death for lust.

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Power post and power question. Uncle salute you!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
A nonsense question if you ask me. If your partner tells you she is free from HIV and you don't take precautions, it's her fault and not yours?

To compare the visibility of drugs into milk powder and the age of a person is nonsense. Men looking for such pleasure were warned to be careful years ago. Want a tryst, then take your own precautions. Milk powder is a necessity, prostitutes are not.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, i suggest strip and tie them up, get a few naked girls and dance infront of them. when they steam that time, cut their kuku bird, then pour sugar on the part and release ants onto them...muahaha...:p:biggrin:

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of cux, it is your partner fault. It is a criminal offence not to inform her partner if she is a HIV carrier but whether you choose to proceed or not, that is your own personal prerogative. I do not see the merit of jailing the victim who suffer the risk of an infection and the need to protect the aids carrier.

A nonsense question if you ask me. If your partner tells you she is free from HIV and you don't take precautions, it's her fault and not yours?

To compare the visibility of drugs into milk powder and the age of a person is nonsense. Men looking for such pleasure were warned to be careful years ago. Want a tryst, then take your own precautions. Milk powder is a necessity, prostitutes are not.

Last edited: