• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

iamgoodman

Alfrescian
Loyal
since new launch terrace is tagged at 1mil above... so is it make sense that buying subsales terrace now at 800k plus will be a good deal? even with bigger layout ler.....

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest.jpg
My first freehold condo will be ready soon,looking forward to it.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
They just launched 40 units of landed penthouse (1.3m) yesterday. Not fenced up though as it is within the condo compound.

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
They just launched 40 units of landed penthouse (1.3m) yesterday. Not fenced up though as it is within the condo compound.

Some show house units are almost ready beside the roundabout, opposite shophouses, is that the new launch ?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
since new launch terrace is tagged at 1mil above... so is it make sense that buying subsales terrace now at 800k plus will be a good deal? even with bigger layout ler.....

In MY, apart from looking at location, you need to compare built up + freebies. A 3000sft built up could cost a fair bit more than a 2200 sft built up.

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any news of any new club house to be built? For HH , the current I think in time to come will be more crowded than even HDB swimming pool

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's a landed.. 1.3m for 3000+ build up. psf 300+. I think it's gd value.

it's generally understood that Penthouse is used in terms of apartments/ condominiums and would normally
Refer to the units at the top of the developments, generally to mean "bungalows in the AIR". As they normally standalone and bigger than the units below them.
Landed properties that stand by itself are known as "Bungalows" or if attached only at the back of the house is termed "Link-Bungalow" and is attached to the house beside it from the front to the back of the house, it's known as a "Semi-Detached".
so what is a "Landed Penthouse" and which development is that in, HH or EL....?

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's generally understood that Penthouse is used in terms of apartments/ condominiums and would normally
Refer to the units at the top of the developments, generally to mean "bungalows in the AIR". As they normally standalone and bigger than the units below them.
Landed properties that stand by itself are known as "Bungalows" or if attached only at the back of the house is termed "Link-Bungalow" and is attached to the house beside it from the front to the back of the house, it's known as a "Semi-Detached".
so what is a "Landed Penthouse" and which development is that in, HH or EL....?

As Bro WuQi clarified to my questions its actually a Townhouse or what we call cluster house here in SG. I have lived in one before and wont be interested in doing so again. Its usually narrow, several floors(mine was 5) , built up was abv3500sqft but still felt narrow. Maintenance very high due to common facilities ahred between few houses, we had to pay over 550 per mth SGD. Lots of ang mos as they like this lifestyle and pool facing unit had noise problems. Its not the same as normal landed. Its strata landed which means you cant change facade and it effectively operates like a condo. I dont know if its going to be the same in HH. Also, as it is in MY perhaps it'll be more spacious.
My sister was at HH today and was told they will be launching link houses next month.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
As Bro WuQi clarified to my questions its actually a Townhouse or what we call cluster house here in SG. I have lived in one before and wont be interested in doing so again. Its usually narrow, several floors(mine was 5) , built up was abv3500sqft but still felt narrow. Maintenance very high due to common facilities ahred between few houses, we had to pay over 550 per mth SGD. Lots of ang mos as they like this lifestyle and pool facing unit had noise problems. Its not the same as normal landed. Its strata landed which means you cant change facade and it effectively operates like a condo. I dont know if its going to be the same in HH. Also, as it is in MY perhaps it'll be more spacious.
My sister was at HH today and was told they will be launching link houses next month.

Thank you for the clarification. Yes, it is narrow, and very hot. Especially the top floors. The one I lived in Singapore before moving back here, had a jacuzzi on the roof!!! Mediterranean style living. Maintaining it was a nightmare. Trying to use jacuzzi was like sitting in a Japanese bath but without the ambience of it. Was constantly worried that the kids would wander up to the roof top and fall in. Not a pleasant stay. The so called community living was very rare. The races were polarized. Kept very much to their grouping. Very few pleasantries were exchanged..... Not something I would recommend. Hope it is better here in HH......