• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you a happier person after buying this inf(P) poLicy from Sam ?..

rolleyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
COOLEO, you are hallucinating again.

Confusion, it's such a terrible shame, confusion, u don't know what u are saying...

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/21pMMnG5qy0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
something u can't buy in this forum, that is respect.

"Respect" has no meaning in an online forum you twit. :rolleyes: It's a term reserved for the real world not a fairyland forum where you can make up any story you want.

Take my case as an example.. I've repeatedly told everyone how I started companies and made a pile selling them and I'm now happily retired with millions in the bank. Well it's all a big fat lie. In reality, I don't even have the money to pay my electricity bill this month. The highest position I've ever held is "senior clerk".

Why else did I start this donation thing... it's because I desperately need $$$$ to stay afloat or I'll starve to death.

Don't believe 99% of what you read here. People adopt personas of who they wished they were not who they actually are.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Respect" has no meaning in an online forum you twit. :rolleyes: It's a term reserved for the real world not a fairyland forum where you can make up any story you want.

Take my case as an example.. I've repeatedly told everyone how I started companies and made a pile selling them and I'm now happily retired with millions in the bank. Well it's all a big fat lie. In reality, I don't even have the money to pay my electricity bill this month. The highest position I've ever held is "senior clerk".

Why else did I start this donation thing... it's because I desperately need $$$$ to stay afloat or I'll starve to death.

Don't believe 99% of what you read here. People adopt personas of who they wished they were not who they actually are.

let me salute you for doing all these for us. no matter "what" you are in real life, u twit. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
let me salute you for doing all these for us. no matter "what" you are in real life, u twit. :biggrin:

There is one obvious exception and that is Alamaking. He comes across as an idiot here and he's an idiot in real life too. He's one of the few who reveals his true character.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is one obvious exception and that is Alamaking. He comes across as an idiot here and he's an idiot in real life too. He's one of the few who reveals his true character.

Lol, I'm sane enough not to earn pimps money, lol

Last edited:

rolleyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
COOLEO, you are hallucinating again.

Hehehe my clone? He is your clone! He became a turncoat by licking singveld's balls but failed. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

clonemaster has been zapping singveld anonymously. maybe u need to ass him too.

oh wait...does this fall under free speech? the freedom to remain anonymous?

please ADVICE (spot the mistake)

EmCdj.jpg

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?98556-Warning-to-SIFU&p=790996#post790996

Last edited:

Sephiroth

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Think i am one of the few here who can see that. Online personas. :biggrin:

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that OA definitely surprise me. must be from a rich family. he got hundreds of clones, if he upgrade them all, sammyboy can retired.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone has to make a living, its not like he lived off the immoral earnings of underaged girls. Without the mother forum this one won't even exist.

Yah lor, warlord give land and pay the farmer to grow opium, opium sell to drug dealers, drug dealers sell to peddlers, peddlers sells to consumers. It's all 100% peddlers faults, yah right...