• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A poem dedicated to zhihau

Zhihau who thinks a virgin deserved to be dedicated an open leg poem deserves this dedication of poem:

Zhihau has an open leg mother
Zhihau has an open leg daughter
Zhihau has an open leg wife
Zhihau bang altogether five

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 23-year-old Malaysian man to be charged with murder for ... - The Straits Times

Mudlander bastards here think they can cover the ugly truth by painting me blacker than black but alas heaven knows the truth and make it happen. Even straits times is publishing the truth in its headline now.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

GinFreely, hope you don't talk like bodycells and badmouth zhihau's mum and family.
hope u will retract those words.

Today is winter solstice festival. Have heart.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

GinFreely, hope you don't talk like bodycells and badmouth zhihau's mum and family.
hope u will retract those words.

Today is winter solstice festival. Have heart.

Ash him to retract first his words yesterday that I deserved an open leg poem dedicated to me by bastard chootchiew.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

I am all for a lively forum but not a maddening crazy Loony dominated forum.

Will this revive the forum to its former glory ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

I doubt it. She will just be replaced by some other looney.

This forum was designed for loonies. Kick them all out and there will be nothing left.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

This forum was designed for loonies. Kick them all out and there will be nothing left.

this forum will be filled with daft believers of kong hee if all loonies r gone

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ash him to retract first his words yesterday that I deserved an open leg poem dedicated to me by bastard chootchiew.

Get things right. I was just a contributor. But you will surely say liars as you have 疑神疑鬼 sickness. Tsk Tsk tsk

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Zhihau who thinks a virgin deserved to be dedicated an open leg poem deserves this dedication of poem:

Zhihau has an open leg mother
Zhihau has an open leg daughter
Zhihau has an open leg wife
Zhihau bang altogether five

Zhihau live in singapore
And is boy next door
Not like you who is a jb whore
Why you want to start a war

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Her threads are just closed/locked, but her vagina is still gasping for air out there, she can easily create new threads to go on with her schizophrenic tirade.

Having said that, it takes 2 hands to clap, a far more effective approach is isolation by ignoring her existence, namely those who engaged her previously.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: AMDKs Forced To Do 'Walk of Shame' In Indonesia!

Rape your phua CB mother wife daughters. I am not fearful of them but it's a fact these barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell caused me great distress by harassing me non-stop like ghost spirit.

How dare you scold my sir. Nabei cheebye :oIo:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alright, fair enough :smile::smile::smile:
Arigatou Gozaimasu!
attachment.php

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

Many thanks to zhihau for reopening my thread! :o
Now we can all resume healing ginfreely's soul! :p

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

I asked for what shit?

i said you keep harping on I am not authorized to scold them for littering on public road

You are indeed the one harping by talking three times to me about I am not authorized to scold them for littering on public road. Why are you not searching your own posts that you did harp on it three times?
This time, you're certainly asking for it, since you used "why" and "?", right? :wink:
Another thing you're doing is exaggerating. :(
Yes, I did mention the "public road" part in post #18, but it was only one example:
If I were you, no matter how "low" certain "mudlanders" go against you/me, I would make sure that I myself am also not in the wrong; otherwise, both sides would be in the wrong, and I/you would certainly have no right to claim to be "high class".

For example, your JB neighbours were in the wrong to litter just outside their house, but you were also in the wrong to scold them because:
1. They did not litter right in front of your house.
2. You were not authorized by the JB/Malaysian government to scold your neighbours for littering on a public road.

Furthermore, using plenty of vulgar words (whether online or in real life), even if others used them against you first, would also disqualify YOU from being "high class", right? :wink:
Whereas this latest argument is about YOUR post #49 accusing MY post #48 of "harping" on the "public road part", when I'm no longer talking about just one example.
Ever since my post #48, I'm including ALL the various "crimes" they have committed against you, right? :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

she can easily create new threads to go on with her schizophrenic tirade.
Not only that, she can also derail other members' threads. :(

Having said that, it takes 2 hands to clap, a far more effective approach is isolation by ignoring her existence, namely those who engaged her previously.
But as long as she's able to, she can still choose to dominate nearly all the threads on the first page of the Courtyard sub-forum (both those that are started by her and those that are not), simply by replying to herself over and over again. :(

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not only that, she can also derail other members' threads. :(

But as long as she's able to, she can still choose to dominate nearly all the threads on the first page of the Courtyard sub-forum (both those that are started by her and those that are not), simply by replying to herself over and over again. :(

I supposed the crazy bitch needs to be decapitated.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No doubt there'll always be loonies trying to destroy the forum. But doing nothing and letting it turn septic is also not the way to go

Or have you finally given up on this forum?