• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petronas Student Married In Dublin

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ariff Alfian Rosli, Pelajar Tajaan PETRONAS Kahwini Teman Lelaki Di Dublin

Posted on December 16, 2010 by RotiKaya Staff

dfKTg.png

Ya, anda sampai juga ke laman eksperimen sosial kami — atau lebih di’kenali sebagai eksperimen kami lapar trafik. Ini kisah Ariff Alfian Rosli yang sedang mencipta nama di’Malaysia sejak beberapa jam yang lalu.
Satu kenyataan dan gambar yang di’hantar ke Twitter oleh Aysha Ridzuan telah mencetuskan kontroversi kerana mendedahkan seorang pelajar Malaysia tajaan PETRONAS yang telah berkahwin.
Berkahwin bukan masalah, tetapi Ariff Alfian Rosli telah pun berkahwin dengan seorang lelaki yang di’khabarkan bernama Jonathan di Dublin, Ireland.
Ariff Alfian Rosli yang sedang belajar di University College Dublin sebelum ini telah di’khabarkan hilang oleh ahli keluarga. Hilang dalam dunia gay. #LOL

Oz1X8.jpg

yAcHD.jpg

jvqd9.jpg

http://www.rotikaya.com/ariff-alfian-rosli-pelajar-tajaan-petronas-kahwini-teman-lelaki-di-dublin/
This is so gay....:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know Malay but I guess this Malay chap is from Malaysia since I saw the ''Petronas'' on the thread's headline.. He's one brave guy.. Those PAS clerics back in Malaysia would be fuming in endless rage due to the same sex marriage of this guy... It would be interesting to see the reception that he'll get from the conservative Malay community there when he returns to Malaysia in the future..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know Malay but I guess this Malay chap is from Malaysia since I saw the ''Petronas'' on the thread's headline.. He's one brave guy.. Those PAS clerics back in Malaysia would be fuming in endless rage due to the same sex marriage of this guy... It would be interesting to see the reception that he'll get from the conservative Malay community there when he returns to Malaysia in the future..

Don't think he ever dare step back on Malaysian soil, this is haram!. Anyway, I don't agree with same sex marriages.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think he ever dare step back on Malaysian soil, this is haram!. Anyway, I don't agree with same sex marriages.

He's still proud of his Malay heritage wearing the baju and the traditional Malay headdress... Agree with you.. Dont think he would dare to return back to his native Malaysia with his partner...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's still proud of his Malay heritage wearing the baju and the traditional Malay headdress... Agree with you.. Dont think he would dare to return back to his native Malaysia with his partner...

Unless he has powerful relations & loaded with money, then, he slips in & out of Malaysia without a notice, other than that, the religious people will be on a lookout for him, since, this is splattered all over the internet.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
People do weird things. I will not be surprised if he returns to Malaysia, got lynched and create an international furore.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
\

The comment in Bahasa simply says that this Petronas employee on scholarship has shamed Malaysians by marrying another man. Lost in the gay world.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Itu, after midnight scholar lah! they really bodoh!

I for one, believe whatever couples do behind close doors are their business. It troubles me when such things are blatantly flouted for the world to see is what I do not agree. I don't want my kids to view this as normal as nature never intended this to happen. Abnormality occurs in nature but evolution and propagation of a specie cannot happen with such relationships. My personal views.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would defiantly say that being gay is non of my business and im cool with gays being the way they are and their lifestyle and you are free to do what you want behind close doors.. But me being a MAN, Its extremely cringing to see two dudes kissing but defiantly not a problem with 2 girls kissing and making out.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People do weird things. I will not be surprised if he returns to Malaysia, got lynched and create an international furore.

he is going to get a ROI passport and not going back to homophobic malaysia

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I for one, believe whatever couples do behind close doors are their business. It troubles me when such things are blatantly flouted for the world to see is what I do not agree. I don't want my kids to view this as normal as nature never intended this to happen. Abnormality occurs in nature but evolution and propagation of a specie cannot happen with such relationships. My personal views.

That's my view too, I do have friends who are 'titled', I treat them as fellow human beings; but I make it clear to them, whatever their inclinations are, I am not interested; but we are firends.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
good on you bro..... i have the same view and tell them the same thing.

That's my view too, I do have friends who are 'titled', I treat them as fellow human beings; but I make it clear to them, whatever their inclinations are, I am not interested; but we are firends.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

He's just opening links to his hinterland...

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy is cream of the crop.... petronas-sponsored medical studies in ireland... will prolly end up in nuh.... lol

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this guy is cream of the crop.... petronas-sponsored medical studies in ireland... will prolly end up in nuh.... lol

Not entirely surprised that many talented medical practitioners has homosexual tendencies. I have 2 male distant relatives, a surgeon and a pianist who are effeminate. They are often seen together holding hands.

Anyway, the Malaysians are baying for his blood and Petronas asking him to return back RM860,000 they has disbursed towards his studies.