• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you aLLow Feng shui to controL your Life ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japanese, when land allows, like to have a nice little landscaped garden or even pond in front of their door. That's real fengshui, nothing to do with superstition. Every morning, when you open your door to go out, the fresh and nice feeling already soothed and calmed you to a good day ahead. For your visitors entering your gate before reaching your door, already feeling soothed and calmed before entering your door.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks bro but she will not come here she don't know how to internet la. Can I PM you her address?

bro if you PM me her address i worry i will send my army to her house and redecor her house fengshui :wink: which is not very nice thing to do to your inlaws :wink: .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Japanese, when land allows, like to have a nice little landscaped garden or even pond in front of their door. That's real fengshui, nothing to do with superstition. Every morning, when you open your door to go out, the fresh and nice feeling already soothed and calmed you to a good day ahead. For your visitors entering your gate before reaching your door, already feeling soothed and calmed before entering your door.

that is not fengshi !!! thats art !! :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro if you PM me her address i worry i will send my army to her house and redecor her house fengshui :wink: which is not very nice thing to do to your inlaws :wink: .

Oh you misunderstood me or maybe I misunderstood you. Thought you could make people disappear. Cheers buddy.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then wtf is QI ? in japan we dont call them fengshi :wink: and theres no QI in zen garden .

Qi (Chinese) and Ki (Japanese) are the same. It's in the body. お元気ですか。生气,脾气,养气,平心静气。。。断气!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Qi (Chinese) and Ki (Japanese) are the same. It's in the body. お元気ですか。生气,脾气,养气,平心静气。。。断气!

to construct a zen garden . japanese do not have this QI as guideline as what fengshui have . the most extreme development towards minimalism was the karesansui dry garden ( remember in fengshui , they use real water ) which uses nothing but rocks, gravel and sand to represent all the elements of the garden landscape. its a art . not fengshui .if its fenshui , they would have use real water instead . when creating a zen garden ...creative comes to mind rather then QI .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to construct a zen garden . japanese do not have this QI as guideline as what fengshui have . the most extreme development towards minimalism was the karesansui dry garden ( remember in fengshui , they use real water ) which uses nothing but rocks, gravel and sand to represent all the elements of the garden landscape. its a art . not fengshui .if its fenshui , they would have use real water instead . when creating a zen garden ...creative comes to mind rather then QI .

Qi/Ki is in your body, a human body, not in the environment. Which part of that don't you understand and need me keep repeating? Zen is a Buddhist concept.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Qi/Ki is in your body, a human body, not in the environment. Which part of that don't you understand and need me keep repeating? Zen is a Buddhist concept.

this is what you wrote ram " Japanese, when land allows, like to have a nice little landscaped garden or even pond in front of their door. That's real fengshui, nothing to do with superstition. Every morning, when you open your door to go out, the fresh and nice feeling already soothed and calmed you to a good day ahead. For your visitors entering your gate before reaching your door, already feeling soothed and calmed before entering your door ".

what fengshui garden you talking about in japanese zen garden ? what real fengshui you talking about ? i repeat myself again , theres no fengshui in zen garden ...only art . which part do you not understand ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a noted writer on Japan, said this about Japanese rock gardens: " in order to comprehend the beauty of a japanese garden, it is necessary to understand or at least to learn to understand THE BEAUTY OF STONES . Not of stones quarried by the hand of man, but of stones shaped by nature only. until you can feel, and keenly feel, that stones have character, that stones have tones and values, the whole ARTISTIC meaning of a japanese garden cannot be revealed to you. not only is every stone chosen with a view to its particular expressiveness of form, but every stone in the garden or about the premises has its separate and individual name, indicating its DECORATIVE DUTY .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's what I meant. 風と水の芸術。Nothing to do with 気。

yes the art of wind and water aka 風と水の芸術 . but you wrote just now " Japanese, when land allows, like to have a nice little landscaped garden or even pond in front of their door. That's real fengshui " .

the art of wind and water aka 風と水の芸術 is different from the chinese word fengshui which you trying to paint in your last post . fengshui is fengshui 風と水の芸術 is 風と水の芸術 . please dont get confuse .

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
chanting da bei zhou is better then to seek cure from fengshui!!!my own opinon!

[video=youtube;6qVRg3qFg0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qVRg3qFg0I[/video]

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
siao liao this thread going to become a religion thread again ...Zzzzzzzz. my red light is blinking ....:wink: