• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
Re: facebook reject!

its ok la...i accept the bans....its not a big issue with me. But if i curbed myself then i wouldnt be enjoying my time here.

My philosophy is...as long as i dont intentionally hurt anyone i am at peace with my posts.

Yes, understand that, but did they give u a specific reason or the specific post or thread?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Re: facebook reject!

ya i didnt know i was banned cos i didnt login for quite a long time. When i came in the ban was over. Only from reading the threads and your PM then

i realised.

Think you didn't know you were banned, by the time you came back, ban lifted, so ou didn't see the reason