• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bersih 3.0 this weekend - advisable to avoid KL? Or JB?

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I taught Sunday. My mistake.
Then tommorow must go one round in Hong Lim and JB as someone state the venue.

I taught I taw a Putty tat!....LOL...Chinaman Moderator...LOL

Chinaman Moderator, banning me shows this forum's visitors you are a big man here? But will it help to cover up the FACT YOU ARE BORDERLINE ILLITERATE?

You want to deny that you got your 800+ rep points during the messy server transfer Sam Leong did? You picked up those points and you kept quiet. In the strictest sense, it's called "STEALING" but a lowly educated retard like you won't understand...LOL...alamak....LOL

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice, just do according by the book, thanks

The borderline illiterate may have been attracted by your cheebye smell but I hate to see his face when he get to see how fucking ugly you chao ah lien really is. Go on flirt with all the naive chee hong dumbfucks here.LOL.....alamak.....LOL

You claim you are a master degree holder? Suck my dick and I will do an appraisal!....LOL.....alamak.....LOL

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The borderline illiterate may have been attracted by your cheebye smell but I hate to see his face when he get to see how fucking ugly you chao ah lien really is. Go on flirt with all the naive chee hong dumbfucks here.LOL.....alamak.....LOL

You claim you are a master degree holder? Suck my dick and I will do an appraisal!....LOL.....alamak.....LOL
Ur welcome :smile:

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinaman Moderator, banning me shows this forum's visitors you are a big man here? But will it help to cover up the FACT YOU ARE BORDERLINE ILLITERATE?

You want to deny that you got your 800+ rep points during the messy server transfer Sam Leong did? You picked up those points and you kept quiet. In the strictest sense, it's called "STEALING" but a lowly educated retard like you won't understand...LOL...alamak....LOL

This is big news about the past. Care to tell us more? How did this happened? Sam Leong is aware of this too?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No disrespect to the demonstration. The current government is corrupted but not extremist. If Anwar were to seize power, will Singapore have a bigger problem?

Anwar is not Kelantan's PAS, so no fear of Shariah bullshit.

Also, if UMNO gets ousted, it may be bad karma for Najip indirectly causing the death of beautiful Mongolian model Altantuya

Some men, when placed in positions of power and privilege, think themselves as gods who can get away with anything.
You'll always reap what you sow.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I taught Sunday. My mistake.
Then tommorow must go one round in Hong Lim and JB as someone state the venue.

Today, everyone wear yellow! Whether in JB or Sinkieland. Gahmen cant do anything about it. I hope they arrest me for wearing yellow in Speakers Corner!

I will be there after I attend the one in JB.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Today, everyone wear yellow! Whether in JB or Sinkieland. Gahmen cant do anything about it. I hope they arrest me for wearing yellow in Speakers Corner!

I will be there after I attend the one in JB.

power lah you !!!! all the best to you . singapore need more ppl like you .

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
THIS is the BEST PHOTO of Dataran Merdeka for the day! lol!

558699_329533747112374_159764004089350_785404_1875356523_n.jpg
380578_329186550480427_159764004089350_784770_507280959_n.jpg
574636_329058070493275_159764004089350_784428_232047562_n.jpg

Last edited:

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHAT DID WE SAY FROM THE BEGINNING???

Didn't we say right from the BEGINNING that BERSIH is a PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATION!

We give FLOWER some more?
But Government give Rakyat baton, chemical spray before...

Aiyaaah...why don't you just LISTEN to the Rakyat for once...

But then again all those OLD FAGS from UMNO/BN in Parliament have gone DEAF "LONG AGO"!

Their administration, ORDERS from above is what has humiliated our Malaysian Police Force which have to OBEY orders! -w.i.w.c

536473_329580373774378_159764004089350_785504_1014696405_n.jpg
522890_10150683317780906_47298465905_9736436_1041651667_n.jpg

Last edited:

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
4:23pm: Jalan TAR - A police vehicle allegedly hits two protestors in front of Sogo shopping centre, injuring them.

An angry crowd surrounds the police vehicle which has been abandoned, and overturns it.

[video=youtube;ZZmS2AczePY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZmS2AczePY&sns=fb[/video]

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
today , anyone wear yellow to speaker corner ?

Kuala Lumpur- The tussle between the Malaysian authorities and electoral reform advocacy group Bersih over the venue for a protest on Saturday has reached an impasse, despite both sides having met over the issue yesterday.

Bersih has refused to give in to the government’s demand that it should hold the rally at the nearby Stadium Merdeka, instead of Dataran Merdeka, which is also called Merdeka Square. Both are historically significant sites.

“We will carry on with Merdeka Square simply because of its accessibility to public transport, and it’s easier to move around there,” Maria Chin Abdullah, one of the group’s leaders, told The Straits Times yesterday. “Also, we cannot simply change the venue at the last minute. It will cause more confusion.”

Kuala Lumpur Mayor Ahmad Fuad Ismail has warned that the authorities will take action against protesters, expected to be in the thousands, including evicting them from the field if they turn up for their sit-in protest.

“We are ready. We won’t allow them to go to Merdeka Square,” he said at a press conference yesterday after meeting leaders of the coalition, which groups more than 80 civil organizations.

In Singapore, police have rejected an application submitted two weeks ago by Malaysians in the country to hold a peaceful sit-in at the Speakers’ Corner in Hong Lim Park on Saturday. Foreigners who wish to use the venue for political causes have to seek a permit from the police.

Malaysians in Singapore had originally intended to sit at the park for two hours on Saturday to show solidarity with those attending the rally in Kuala Lumpur. They have now decided to move their event to Johor Baru.

Since announcing the second rally in a year to demand that the government probe alleged discrepancies in the 12.6-million electoral roll, Bersih has been at loggerheads with the authorities, which are eager to keep protesters off the streets but reluctant to get tough, fearing a backlash during the general election.

The last rally in July last year was put down by the government with tear gas and water cannon. But it resulted in the setting up of a parliamentary committee to improve the election system.

The committee’s final report released on April 3 was slammed by Bersih as failing to address the problems in the electoral roll.

The first Bersih rally in November 2007, which drew thousands of protesters to the city centre, was seen as a factor in unprecedented losses for governing coalition Barisan Nasional in elections called a few months later.

The current stand-off between Bersih and the authorities has been marked by a series of actions by City Hall to evict students and activists, who have been camping on the Merdeka Square field since April 14, in a version of the Occupy Wall Street movement.

The authorities have sought in the last few days to deny any group the use of the field, including cordoning off a large area with metal barricades and refusing to give Bersih permission to hold its rally there on Saturday.

At dawn on Tuesday, city enforcement officers evicted dozens of university students and activists from the field, confiscated their tents and charged one student with obstructing a city officer from performing his duties. Four others have been arrested for trying to set up new tents at the field after the eviction.

The battle of wills between the authorities and Bersih has been intensified by fresh criticism of the passing of a law last Thursday that critics said made the election process less transparent.

According to the Act, the names of printers or publishers are not required on election posters and banners. Critics say this will lead to more defamatory or inflammatory statements for which no one can be held accountable.

“Basically, the commission has removed safeguards and allowed for more possibility of cheating,” said Edmund Bon, a lawyer for the Malaysia Centre for Constitutionalism and Human Rights.

-Straits Times

LHL wants to preserve the status quo with najib