• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables for..

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables f

No quarreling in this section please. I would like this part of the forum to be a place where everyone sticks to debating the message instead of attacking the messenger.

Confine your juvenile and ridiculous rants about each others character flaws to the coffee shop or more appropriately, the rubbish heap.

Thank God u finally said something. I was ready to give up! It has ceased to be funny or entertaining any more!!

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables f

Thank God u finally said something. I was ready to give up! It has ceased to be funny or entertaining any more!!

That's quite a change of heart. I was always under the impression that Leongsam welcomed all these personal attacks

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The repetitive trolling was neither funny nor entertaining. I would much rather Leongsam deleted all irrelevant posts, including mine if necessary. I am only interested in debating the issues, but when attacked, I also have to defend myself. These people think they can get away with bad conduct.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

That's quite a change of heart. I was always under the impression that Leongsam welcomed all these personal attacks

There's no blanket ban. I just don't want to read this crap in the politics section. I read the threads here because I enjoy cut and thrust debate regarding national issues. I don't want to have to wade through petty quarrels of juvenile characters.

Keep the inane stuff in the coffee shop or rubbish heap please.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

but when attacked, I also have to defend myself.

No you don't. Just ignore. I've done that for almost 18 years since I first clicked on "post" in soc.culture.singapore.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No you don't. Just ignore. I've done that for almost 18 years since I first clicked on "post" in soc.culture.singapore.

You are right. I will do that.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

deleted ..............

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not surprised why no one has answered metalmickey's question on why when pap gathers at a kopitiam, there's kpkb, and when oppos gather at one, there's silence. *crickets chirping* :rolleyes:

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's no need to delete trolling posts. If you want to troll, then you probably deserve to have your shit enshrined on the internet for eternity.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal

its probably becos there is a general dislike for pappys and everyone is pinning their hopes on the oppos, so more positive thinking about their activities, hence no kpkb wen oppo gathers, but kpkb wne pappys do it.

Also must see context, do oppos do this suka suka, or only during erection and with owner's consent?
unlike the pappys who clear table for some trivial reason to fulfill their masturbatory fantasies about their mps.

not surprised why no one has answered metalmickey's question on why when pap gathers at a kopitiam, there's kpkb, and when oppos gather at one, there's silence. *crickets chirping* :rolleyes:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

its probably becos there is a general dislike for pappys and everyone is pinning their hopes on the oppos, so more positive thinking about their activities, hence no kpkb wen oppo gathers, but kpkb wne pappys do it.

Also must see context, do oppos do this suka suka, or only during erection and with owner's consent?
unlike the pappys who clear table for some trivial reason to fulfill their masturbatory fantasies about their mps.

Summary of the issue:

(a) coffeeshop boss is PAP member

(b) tables reserved for two hours, some left empty as the Guest of Honour took her time to arrive

(c) when reservations are made by zi char stalls, people have never kicked any fuss. This time is different because of the manner in which it was done including telling people to leave (ie, fuck off). It was also not just a couple of tables, but an entire section

(d) the people who did it are supposed to be community leaders, not some ragtag biker club or church group.

(e) the coffeeshop is for the masses. elites infringing on space for masses is what made people irked.

(f) Nothing to do with Biz 101.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There's no need to delete trolling posts. If you want to troll, then you probably deserve to have your shit enshrined on the internet for eternity.

The Boss was clear. This section is for good conduct only. Shit should be enshrined elsewhere.

By the way, you hit the nail on the head with the remark that it looked like a velvet cloth was drawn to separate the commoners from the higher ups. That's the essence of what this is all about.

Again, nothing to do with Biz 101 like what some others have suggested.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal

so this is another mighty cock up by the pappy in a long list of cock ups.

must tekan the mp for not controlling her hounds. one idiotic goondu.

but the funniest thing is that people actually fuck off, were they threatened? if not it says much about the state of how sheep like we have become.

Summary of the issue:

(a) coffeeshop boss is PAP member

(b) tables reserved for two hours, some left empty as the Guest of Honour took her time to arrive

(c) when reservations are made by zi char stalls, people have never kicked any fuss. This time is different because of the manner in which it was done including telling people to leave (ie, fuck off). It was also not just a couple of tables, but an entire section

(d) the people who did it are supposed to be community leaders, not some ragtag biker club or church group.

(e) the coffeeshop is for the masses. elites infringing on space for masses is what made people irked.

(f) Nothing to do with Biz 101.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need to rolleye.

I cannot believe that no one knows the simple and obvious answer. In fact, this question should not even be asked if one uses the gift known as thinking.

In WP’s case, NO PLP dogs or coffeeshop owner were around to chase away customers and reserve the place for WP supporters only. You don’t need to dispute this. If it happened, the MSM will surely publish this. Or some idiots will put it on STOMP. Just look at how the WP jeering on nomination day was played up. The dogs will never pass on a chance to score points.

Whether pappy dogs want or dare to visit the coffeeshop or willing to suffer the humiliation of defeat is irrelevant to Mickey’s original question.

I wrote the last line to preempt simpletons who will bring this up for sure.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I cannot believe that no one knows the simple and obvious answer. In fact, this question should not even be asked if one uses the gift known as thinking.

In WP’s case, NO PLP dogs or coffeeshop owner were around to chase away customers and reserve the place for WP supporters only. You don’t need to dispute this. If it happened, the MSM will surely publish this. Or some idiots will put it on STOMP. Just look at how the WP jeering on nomination day was played up. The dogs will never pass on a chance to score points.

Yes agree.

A voluntary congregation of WP supporters is nothing wrong. Nobody came down to say this kopitiam is reserved for WP only for three hours until the election results are over and we celebrate the place silly with wine women song and dance. Soccer fans also hog coffeeshops and scream or jeer and disturb their neighbours. No one complains.

The PAP PLPs on the other hand told patrons to evacuate. Big difference.

Tualan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why don't choose to be humans but dogs ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in other words, it's double standards, just as oppos here kpkb about pappies having double standards. :biggrin: