• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fat people should pay double for public transport

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
those damn fatties, standing up will take up more space, sitting down also take up two seats, kanina somemore their fucking sweaty vinegar smell damn stink!! :mad::oIo::oIo::oIo:

man_occupies_2_seats_with_burger_during_peak_hour-thumbnail.jpg

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey i know this guy he stay at my block...he live in telok blangah crescent blk 23 ,11 floor.....

Thanks for the info. I will 'bio' him at the above stated and beat him up. Will post his sorry face pic later on... :eek::biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the body look like mine...:p but the face,mine is much better...

anyway,if want to humtum me, can try...:rolleyes:

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the info. I will 'bio' him at the above stated and beat him up. Will post his sorry face pic later on... :eek::biggrin:

if u want to bio him... he always come back from work at nite.. about 8 to 10 plus u will see him...anyway i also never like him.very action ...type

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow!! didn't know that my li'l brother leetahsar has grown so fat to be spotted.

if fat pays more then shortie would have to pay half priced. they can reach the hanger. when the bus jams break, they would be rolling to and fro like a football.:p

my pet snake is not only fat but also short. by calculation, 2x for fat, 1/2 price for short.....eventually comes back to normal price:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
fatboy is taking 2 precious senior citizen/handicap seats. his fare is well worth beyond the money paid:biggrin:

MM.Thaksin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excellent proposal.

The PAP morons wants to do next month PAY BY DISTANCE.

I think we want to have PAY BY WEIGHT & PAY BY SIZE.

What you pay should be Size x Weight x Distance.

That is only fair.

This must include baggages & stuffs carried by passengers.