• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Fighting for own Regime Change in Taiwan!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friday, September 12, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> Malaysian Fighting for own Regime Change in Taiwan!

Political Tsunami in March 2008, Typhoon in September 2008, sweeping Taiwan now. Not punt for real, typhoon SINLAKU's satellite image is below:biggrin:, click to read news related. This heavenly sign symbolized and precisely reflects what is happening in Malaysian political battle which is taking place in Taiwan!:eek::wink: This Typhoon will sweep Taiwan in the next 4 days, and after that it is old dog thief Lee Kuan Yew's birthday 16.Sept.2008:biggrin::p, on which Mr. Anwar promised the regime to be changed for Malaysia.:cool::wink:

This most crucial phase of the fight is not taking place on Malaysian soil but indeed in Taiwan:smile:. That BN sent 4 dozens of it's political-frogs in the the typhoon hit Taiwan this week to delay Mr. Anwar's regime change:(. Mr Anwar's Pakatan today sent 4 of it officials into the typhoon spinning Taiwan, to deal with the Renegade / Defection process :cool: to have it completed within the self-imposed dateline of 16.Sept.2008 which is LKy's birthday. :biggrin::-) The number of defectors is the most crucial matter, not the date itself. As long as there is sufficient number to reach majority in the Malaysian parliament, Pakatan will take over the BN regime and Mr. Anwar will become the new Malaysian PM.:wink::rolleyes::wink:

I think it is a matter of time, weather it happen on or before or after 16.Sept.2008 has only significant meaning to Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew. :-):p:p

Please click following photo of Mr. Anwar to read Yahoo's Chinese News from Taiwan on Mr. Anwar's Regime Change:

Showdown Taipei as Sept 16 nears

Wong Choon Mei | Sep 12, 08 2:15pm A high-profile trip to Taiwan organised by the Backbenchers Club purportedly to study agriculture, but panned by the opposition as a ploy to thwart their plan to form a new government, may gather steam as the two camps dig in for a potential showdown in busy Taipei.

MCPX
track

This afternoon at 2pm, a five-member team from opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim's PKR party, consisting of vice-president Dr Lee Boon Chye, strategist Saifuddin Nasution, deputy election director Fuziah Salleh, publicity chief Tian Chua and PKR Wanita publicity chief Elizabeth Wong will fly to Taiwan, where they plan to stay at the same hotel as the backbenchers.

13de1462746de49606be24349870fb4e.jpg
"Yes, definitely we are going, I'm just packing my things," Tian Chua told Malaysiakini this morning.
"We will be meeting with a few of the MPs. And besides talking about the need for them to rethink about the Barisan, we will also point out to them how Taiwan transformed itself from a one-party state into one of the most vibrant democracies in Asia without damaging the economy."

Anwar, whose PKR party together with PAS and DAP form the Pakatan Rakyat alliance, has been in talks with disgruntled Barisan Nasional backbenchers, promising voters his coalition would wrest control of Parliament by Sept 16. The Pakatan currently holds 81 out of the 222 parliamentary seats.

But Anwar's plan may come unstuck after the Barisan last week packed 49 of its legislators off on a tour to Taiwan, where they have become a favourite target of the local media there.

Their stay at the plush Taipei Hilton where they reportedly consumed sumptuous seafood buffets, as well as allegations they were offered ‘pocket money' of between RM50,000 and RM500,000 to go on the trip attracted widespread and assiduous press coverage almost daily.

Deadline looms

Chairperson of the BN Backbenchers Club Tiong King Sing, who organised the trip, has denied it was aimed at blocking defections to the Pakatan.

b17e4da550882098dc42118efa0b4c90.jpg
"Officially, our tour finishes on Sept 13. In fact, about five to six MPs had already gone back on Wednesday," he told Singapore Straits Times in an interview yesterday.

"So there is still time to Sept 16. But I cannot rule out that some of them may want to extend their stay by one or two days," Tiong added.

Regardless of whether the PKR's mission in Taipei takes off or fizzles out, opposition members are also starting to hedge their bets as the Tuesday deadline nears.

"Whether the political transformation takes place in four days on 916 (Sept 16), or 1016 (Oct 16), 1116 (Nov 16) or in an early 13th general election is a secondary question to the important fact that the Malaysian political mould has been completely recast and it is only a matter of time a transition of federal power is effected," said DAP supremo Lim Kit Siang in a statement today.

"What is most significant about "916" is not whether federal power will change hands from Barisan to Pakatan in four days' time, but in the sea-change in the political attitude of Malaysians as compared to six months ago before the March 8 general elections," he added.

Despite the rhetoric from both camps, Malaysians have generally reacted with impatience and disgust more than anything else over the ruckus kicked up by the trip.
While some are angry with the BN for making a laughing stock of the country, there are also those who are waiting to throw the book at Anwar should he fail to deliver next week.

Pakatan concedes it may miss deadline

Pakatan concedes it may miss deadline
Sep 12, 08 12:15pm Pakatan Rakyat has admitted it might not meet its goal of seizing power by next Tuesday as it sent a delegation to pursue potential defectors from the government on a trip to Taiwan.
MCPX
track

Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim has repeatedly said he is "on track" to topple the ruling Barisan Nasional coalition by Sept 16 but his party said yesterday for the first time in a statement that it could be delayed.
fe767e0acae9b64cf4013c747d4b8a49.gif
"The process of transformation to a new government... is proceeding smoothly and we believe that Barisan Nasional will be replaced in a very short period," it said.
"The date might be delayed from September 16... but the agenda is still going on," it said, adding that one complicating factor had been the government's move to ship lawmakers overseas this week.

The statement was signed jointly by PKR secretary-general Salehuddin Hashim, PAS secretary-general Kamarudin Jaffar and DAP political education director Loke Siew Fook.
The ruling coalition sent 49 parliamentarians on a controversial and hastily arranged "study trip" to Taiwan, in what Anwar has said is an attempt to "corral and seclude" parliamentarians amid the high-stakes negotiations.
Leaders of Anwar's PKR, which fronts the three-member opposition alliance, were headed there today to meet up with the delegation, in a "gatecrashing" move that is likely to irritate the government.
e1e0743f6d36e373e3b7b39719e88249.jpg
"We are looking forward to meeting with BN MPs and to have discussions and meals with them," Keadilan information chief Tian Chua (left), who is leading the four-person team, told AFP.
"Our team will also meet with Taiwan's government and opposition parties to brief them on the political situation in Malaysia," he added.

Tour to officially end tomorrow
The leader of the government tour, Tiong King Sing, told the New Straits Times he was not worried about the opposition plans.
"They can send their leader, they can send whoever they want. It is up to them," he told the paper. "We have no fear."

9f195ff62c9f6c4ed3c0c3075b1d47e9.jpg
Tiong (left), who is chairman of the government Backbenchers Club also told Singapore's Straits Times that the tour will officially finish tomorrow.
"In fact, about five to six MPs had already gone back on Wednesday."
However, he said that a few of the parliamentarians may extend their stay in Taiwan by one or two days.
But he said he did not know about any MPs making such plans, even
though personally he is planning a private trip to China and possibly
Vietnam before heading home.
Anwar needs 30 of the 140 coalition lawmakers to defect to form a new government. Most of the potential crossovers are believed to be from the Sabah and Sarawak.

posted by uncleyap at 7:45 PM

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Democracy does not always mean change for the better

Precisely and that's what I always believe.:wink::wink:

And also that The Better Does Not Mean have to be More Democratic.:biggrin::biggrin:

I don't put equal sign between democracy and stronger or better nation. I never. A true democrat also will never. A wise reformist will also never put such an equal sign.

Afraid to say also that only blind-faithed democracy advocates will put that equal sign.

The crucial matter is famiLEE LEEgime is neither democratic nor strong nor good. That's is why must be removed and then punished.

If they were good but not democratic, (as they were some 2 decades ago) we should not remove them but just hope that they improve in democracy.

If they were democratic but performed incompetently (as in e.g. Ah Bian govt) then we should also not remove it but hope that they improve in competency - may be even should offer them help in that case. :p:wink:

However, unfortunately, they are NONE OF THE 2 ABOVES! So the famiLEE LEEgime have to be removed and punished - because they are neither competent nor democratic and worst still they are CORRUPTED.:mad::mad::mad: There is no other choice.

Corrupted therefore must be punished.

Their world's most greedy salaries are the best evidence against them. I don't have to look for anything else. :p:biggrin::wink:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
a spokeman had stated that Sept 16 08 is not possible.
now at a later date.
some of those "so call" deflection MPs already backed in town.

humloongson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friday, September 12, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> Malaysian Fighting for own Regime Change in Taiwan!

Political Tsunami in March 2008, Typhoon in September 2008, sweeping Taiwan now. Not punt for real, typhoon SINLAKU's satellite image is below:biggrin:, click to read news related. This heavenly sign symbolized and precisely reflects what is happening in Malaysian political battle which is taking place in Taiwan!:eek::wink: This Typhoon will sweep Taiwan in the next 4 days, and after that it is old dog thief Lee Kuan Yew's birthday 16.Sept.2008:biggrin::p, on which Mr. Anwar promised the regime to be changed for Malaysia.:cool::wink:

This most crucial phase of the fight is not taking place on Malaysian soil but indeed in Taiwan:smile:. That BN sent 4 dozens of it's political-frogs in the the typhoon hit Taiwan this week to delay Mr. Anwar's regime change:(. Mr Anwar's Pakatan today sent 4 of it officials into the typhoon spinning Taiwan, to deal with the Renegade / Defection process :cool: to have it completed within the self-imposed dateline of 16.Sept.2008 which is LKy's birthday. :biggrin::-) The number of defectors is the most crucial matter, not the date itself. As long as there is sufficient number to reach majority in the Malaysian parliament, Pakatan will take over the BN regime and Mr. Anwar will become the new Malaysian PM.:wink::rolleyes::wink:

I think it is a matter of time, weather it happen on or before or after 16.Sept.2008 has only significant meaning to Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew. :-):p:p

Please click following photo of Mr. Anwar to read Yahoo's Chinese News from Taiwan on Mr. Anwar's Regime Change:

Typhoon is an OMEN?

A

Alu862

As much as you hate the PAP, the alternatives are not present in Singapore. Even if democracy does happen, None of the opposition have shown any inch of worthiness for leading, not even your great idol Chee. The aftermath is just as important as your toppling. Post Soviet Russia, Iraq, Afghanistan are clear examples. Evne western countries are still not democratic in nature.

And any good GP student would know how to show both sides--there are one or two good policies of the authoritarian PAP.

Precisely and that's what I always believe.:wink::wink:

And also that The Better Does Not Mean have to be More Democratic.:biggrin::biggrin:

I don't put equal sign between democracy and stronger or better nation. I never. A true democrat also will never. A wise reformist will also never put such an equal sign.

Afraid to say also that only blind-faithed democracy advocates will put that equal sign.

The crucial matter is famiLEE LEEgime is neither democratic nor strong nor good. That's is why must be removed and then punished.

If they were good but not democratic, (as they were some 2 decades ago) we should not remove them but just hope that they improve in democracy.

If they were democratic but performed incompetently (as in e.g. Ah Bian govt) then we should also not remove it but hope that they improve in competency - may be even should offer them help in that case. :p:wink:

However, unfortunately, they are NONE OF THE 2 ABOVES! So the famiLEE LEEgime have to be removed and punished - because they are neither competent nor democratic and worst still they are CORRUPTED.:mad::mad::mad: There is no other choice.

Corrupted therefore must be punished.

Their world's most greedy salaries are the best evidence against them. I don't have to look for anything else. :p:biggrin::wink:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
from our side,some of those countries are so good.
freedom of speech,strike,protest,demostration and those things/ideas associate with democratic.

freedom of speech,there will be a lot of people sue people just for tiny little thing,just look at US and Hong Kong,almost anything/matters also can sue.

strike and demostration,what did they achieve,bring down the present government like what is happening in Thailand,but the economic suffers and the next government will be almost the same. those politicians really take care of those poor people or people earning less. no,they will just take care of themselves,afterall this is human nature.

we have more good things here than those so call democratic countries.
a lot of our policies have been duplicate or copies by other countries,cos it works.

although there are some bad policies over the years,overall it is still very good.

A

Alu862

Freedom of speech is good but it can go over board just like with Nair who claims all PRCs in Singapore are spies.

Strikes and demonstrations tell the government in charge that something is wrong but yes they do hurt the economy but still should not be totally banned

Liberalisation is NOT however a good thing. Neo-liberalist ideas have already being descredited.

from our side,some of those countries are so good.
freedom of speech,strike,protest,demostration and those things/ideas associate with democratic.

freedom of speech,there will be a lot of people sue people just for tiny little thing,just look at US and Hong Kong,almost anything/matters also can sue.

strike and demostration,what did they achieve,bring down the present government like what is happening in Thailand,but the economic suffers and the next government will be almost the same. those politicians really take care of those poor people or people earning less. no,they will just take care of themselves,afterall this is human nature.

we have more good things here than those so call democratic countries.
a lot of our policies have been duplicate or copies by other countries,cos it works.

although there are some bad policies over the years,overall it is still very good.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
As much as you hate the PAP, the alternatives are not present in Singapore. Even if democracy does happen, None of the opposition have shown any inch of worthiness for leading, not even your great idol Chee. The aftermath is just as important as your toppling. Post Soviet Russia, Iraq, Afghanistan are clear examples. Evne western countries are still not democratic in nature.

And any good GP student would know how to show both sides--there are one or two good policies of the authoritarian PAP.

I help CSJ because he is THE most effective confrontation faced by Old Dog Theif LKy essentially.:p But I can not depend solely on him nor SDP, I know their limitations.

At this stage, his NVA movement already formed up beyond what famiLEE LEEgime could destroy. I want to move towards my own direction already.

Before I was helping SDP, for many years I spent most of my time right here in Cyber space. Only after I ensured that Cyber space is already established and secured as a firm base for anti-LEEgime, I shifted my focus from Cyber space to SDP.

Now I am sure that SDP is similarly established and secured as a firm base for anti-LEEgime activism, it is time for me to move on to another new frontier.:wink::wink: Guevara left Cuba and advanced to other new fronts after victory secured in Cuba. :wink::wink:

I don't look for Ideology such as Democracy, although it is a respectable noble quality of society. I look for Practical Reform :smile:. 1 that rid corrupted and incompetent selfish greedy cowards from power. famiLEE LEEgime had rotten badly enough, that regardless how less then ideal are the alternatives, still won't be as bad as famiLEE LEEgime. I am not dreaming of ideal replacement or something that could solve every problem.

A

Alu862

I help CSJ because he is THE most effective confrontation faced by Old Dog Theif LKy essentially.:p But I can not depend solely on him nor SDP, I know their limitations.
(He not the most effective. He clings on to the ideal and thinks on about protests and democracy, not about ideas on areas of the Singapore structure--trade defence health etc)
At this stage, his NVA movement already formed up beyond what famiLEE LEEgime could destroy. I want to move towards my own direction already.
(His movement is so similar to your movement)
Before I was helping SDP, for many years I spent most of my time right here in Cyber space. Only after I ensured that Cyber space is already established and secured as a firm base for anti-LEEgime, I shifted my focus from Cyber space to SDP.

Now I am sure that SDP is similarly established and secured as a firm base for anti-LEEgime activism, it is time for me to move on to another new frontier.:wink::wink: Guevara left Cuba and advanced to other new fronts after victory secured in Cuba. :wink::wink: [/COLOR][/B]

I don't look for Ideology such as Democracy, although it is a respectable noble quality of society. I look for Practical Reform :smile:. 1 that rid corrupted and incompetent selfish greedy cowards from power. famiLEE LEEgime had rotten badly enough, that regardless how less then ideal are the alternatives, still won't be as bad as famiLEE LEEgime. I am not dreaming of ideal replacement or something that could solve every problem.(Good for you. But your actions show otherwise. And you generalise too radically, there is one or two plus points in PAP leadership. Even opposing activists and other oppositions across the whole don't see everything bad about the ruling parties)[/QUOTE]

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
it maybe turnout to be a wasteful trip for the opposition.
read in some online sites that most of the MPs are already on their way back to their respective states/home town.

Freedom of speech is good but it can go over board just like with Nair who claims all PRCs in Singapore are spies.

Strikes and demonstrations tell the government in charge that something is wrong but yes they do hurt the economy but still should not be totally banned

agreed with bro Alu862,but we must really be extremely careful with it.
we are a multi-racial countries,certain subjects/issues should not touch it else other countries to use it to blowout the issues and make use by them to divert their problems to here.