• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pray for Chan Sek Keong. His wife and daughter are suffering from stage 3 cancer

chiefjustice

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chan Sek Keong daughter died of cancer several years ago.

Isabel Chan died several years ago and Chan Sek Keong was worried about his luck and he donated part of his wealth for more good luck and huat.

NUS Launches Isabel Chan Professorship in medical sciences
Professorship made possible through a donation from Chief Justice Chan Sek Keong and Mrs Elisabeth Chan in memory of their late daughter

http://newshub.nus.edu.sg/pressrel/1009/100901.php

Unfortunately now his wife Mrs Elisabeth Chan and his another daughter are also suffering from 3rd Stage cancer.

Chan Sek Keong is very down now and a few law students saw him crying alone.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say sky got eyes.
This is a vile pappies minion thru and thru. Deserve to burn in hell. Let them suffer longer before mati.
Altogether now Huat ah!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Isabel Chan died several years ago and Chan Sek Keong was worried about his luck and he donated part of his wealth for more good luck and huat.

Professorship made possible through a donation from Chief Justice Chan Sek Keong and Mrs Elisabeth Chan in memory of their late daughter

Unfortunately now his wife Mrs Elisabeth Chan and his another daughter are also suffering from 3rd Stage cancer.

Are you uncle Yong ? :biggrin:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you Uncle Yong ? :biggrin:

Are you uncle Yong ? :biggrin:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teleportation is a bitch of skill to have for this X-man family. Cancer can enter the body without even being within 200 meters of his family members.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lives of elites are indeed fragile and delicate. Unlike those of peasants which are stubborn and hardy like weeds! Weeds!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Karma will get your offspring ...

Like a faggot cancerous dishonour son, a butch daughter in law, a butcher daugher, a womaniser son, a white grandson and what other misfortune karma will arrange accordingly.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thread title not clear . What things you want people to pray for him ?

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like a faggot cancerous dishonour son, a butch daughter in law, a butcher daugher, a womaniser son, a white grandson and what other misfortune karma will arrange accordingly.

i have suffered much shit...due to karma (my own actions) and I believe that things are more than balanced.

but i am still getting shit...so it must be due to my samsara (actions of an earlier self)...but i do not think this is really fair, at least from my point of view.

ps not sure if i got the terms right.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the one who decides that Pinky and GCT are already inside the polling booth area so they have not breached the parliamentary Act.
Study so much law for what ? Head full of shit .Only insult the intelligence of the common people.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
so it must be due to my samsara (actions of an earlier self)...

Karma is the action we've taken with volition
Samsara is this realm of existence, it's not a vacation
Vipaka is simply the fruition of our own actions
How it ripens depends on the collective conditions

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is the one who decides that Pinky and GCT are already inside the polling booth area so they have not breached the parliamentary Act.
Study so much law for what ? Head full of shit .Only insult the intelligence of the common people.

so it was he who deserved the nobel prize for physics. salutations and congrats to him for altering the laws of quantum physics.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am sad to know that his family suffered and is not in good health.

I am sad on his decision about PM LHL and GCT inside the polling station during the cooling period.
It shows he is on a leash and is manipulated. A man who loses his liberty and integrity.

Now what can he do to redeem himself. his family and his future generation.??

Break the shackles..spill the beans ( if any) and stand tall. Do not be forever fear and beholden to the forces above you. Forget the high post...Chief Justice, AG..etc...if the people of Singapore do not respect you for wrong decision you made and the cooling day blunder.

Remember, you have one life and there is not many years left for you. You are now already 80 years old.Leave your high post and live the remaining years with dignity and make redemption for yourself, family and your future generation.

I wish you can write a book to make apologies to the people of Singapore and can have the next 15 fruitful years doing yourself proud ,freeing from fear and anguish.

Then, the 15 years will be your best and one that your family and future generation will be proud of.
The people of Singapore then will know of these honorable deeds.

May God give you the strength and we wish you well.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

It was actually a very smart way out on his part to save the bacon of those two goondus. He probably hated them with a passion when he had to fashion that argument. My sympathies are with him. I wonder how good and fair minded people like him sort it out emotionally. Nevertheless, we should not take pleasure in his pain but pray for him.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

He and his pap friends have wealth and power at their disposal. Fairly acquired? Only Kharma will give them their just rewards. Getting cancer and sufferings during this life time should be considered a fortunate event ... getting it repaid hereafter is exceedingly horrible to imagine. Our future determined by what we do during the present. Namaste.

[The only thing I note about this sentient being, temporarily called Chan Sek Keong, was his collaboration with evil to declare that (lhl and gct) being inside a polling station is not within the vicinity of a polling station. This absolute denial of the natural order is evil. Payback for his action is yet at an end.]

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

u missed out his (homo son wife)doter in law