• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
While resident bully bastard semaj2357 who disrupted my threads and other threads by insulting me with lies non-stop are not banned.

what is the big deal?
just create another account.
at one time, I have as many as 10 accounts.very tired talking to own self you know?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In some shameless third world countries, doing evil is called being smart. No wonder all the smart asses there still end up poor third world countries. Now I know why they are poor. These smart people only have smart ideas to harm others and so damn proud of it. They have no clever ideas that can bring improvement to themselves and others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know that there is a difference, but there are many smart alecs and clever fools think that there is.

Didn't i say doing evil is called smart in some shameless third world countries? Here's one third world import - shameless number two - who just proved what I said by calling the victim smart alec aka stupid and clever fool. Doing evil behind while appearing kind in front is called smart. Being kind and doing things in front aboveboard is called stupid and fool. These people have very low morals, trust them at your own peril.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the end of day, it 's all semantics. It doesn't matter if smart = clever or smart not equal clever. If you are smart or clever, it makes no difference how you are called.

At the end of the day it makes no difference to you who tell lies of others and paint people in anyway you want. All got proof got talk in the other thread and no slander, unlike the slandering that you did of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Loong is spread wide like a fucking slut but neither Xi nor Trump wants to fucking his fucking cheebye. He's got no time to bother about a few fucking F1 cars zooming around when the country is collapsing.

Coward cottonmouth no guts to spell out Lee hsien loong. Say people spread wide like a fucking slut but so damn coward no guts to spell his full name. What a COWARD.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: F1 Boss Upset That Sinkies Are Such Ingrates! No More F1 In Zikapore?

Coward mudlander bully cottonmouth has a thumb size penis that even his sacred mudlander bitches do not want to fuck. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely vs Hans168

You smearer better be right she is a lesbian and lives with unmarried partner. Not living alone. Not living with ex spouse. Not whatever. Feel so entitled to smear private people private lives as if they owe you a living and explanation. Says alot about you and your own family upbringing and values. Pui! Let the rich family sue you until you bankrupt! Huat ah!

Why the smearer hans168 no guts to reply here and go to filthy shit skin thread to reply. Say loud loud you are 100% sure right about that rich family girl is lesbian and living with unmarried partner.You know it so sure then scared what. Chicken out COWARD scared to be sued by rich people but filthy mouth go round smearing others that you think you can bully with lies and half truths. Pui!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?

Why the smearer hans168 no guts to reply here and go to filthy shit skin thread to reply. Say loud loud you are 100% sure right about that rich family girl is lesbian and living with unmarried partner.You know it so sure then scared what. Chicken out COWARD scared to be sued by rich people but filthy mouth go round smearing others that you think you can bully with lies and half truths. Pui!

no point responding to a CCB with shit in the mouth, vomit from the anus and stale sperm in her CCB.........

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

no point responding to a CCB with shit in the mouth, vomit from the anus and stale sperm in her CCB.........

COWARD bully giving excuse of no guts to repeat loud loud your smearing becos scared of being sued by rich family. Pui Your SLUT family with CCB with stale sperm smearing me non-stop. KNNBCCB deserved to have your eyes blinded by filthy shit skin doctor!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD bully giving excuse of no guts to repeat loud loud your smearing becos scared of being sued by rich family. Pui Your SLUT family with CCB with stale sperm smearing me non-stop. KNNBCCB deserved to have your eyes blinded by filthy shit skin doctor!

vomit from your arse or shit from your mouth??? OR bangla stale sperm in your CCB?????

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

vomit from your arse or shit from your mouth??? OR bangla stale sperm in your CCB?????

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's German time now? Time to wake up rich man daughter and sue these sinkie traitor dog bully bastards hans168 and leck shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hans168 love smearing woman! Let more people hear his smears of the rich man daughter! Good reflection of his family upbringing and values to be smearing people. His whore mother with bangla sperm must be so damn proud of him a product of bangla sperm!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey where is that rich family daughter? Come fig these bastards out and sue them Hans168 and leck shit until their pants dropped.

when your underwear drops only bangla stale sperm will drip............ how disgusting

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hans168 love smearing woman! Let more people hear his smears of the rich man daughter! Good reflection of his family upbringing and values to be smearing people. His whore mother with bangla sperm must be so damn proud of him a product of bangla sperm!

excluding this cucumber loving CCB

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

the CCB with stale bangla sperm vomits again.........yak