• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RON RON expecting to get A BIG Bonus + eat all u want at Besotted Rest

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is expected to win
after all his machinated hard work
he chunned out the stories aginst WP like clock work
like a photocopy machine that doest quit until toner run out
or like a runaway bus that chnnot travel slower than 50km per hour or the bus will explode with a bom b

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to be practical, I do not expect Desmond Choo to win. But if he can narrow the margin to 45% I have achieve my objective.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I have to be practical, I do not expect Desmond Choo to win. But if he can narrow the margin to 45% I have achieve my objective.

you should have set your target at 35% and you may have it easier to reach your KPI...