• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jacky Cheung "LIVE" Concert - Who got go?

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've had the pleasure of attending his concert overseas. Not a big fan but he's called Geshen for a reason one lor.

Do catch him "live" here while you can.

This ballad of his melted my heart then.

[video=youtube;uKuo-8LylHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKuo-8LylHQ[/video]

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in the first place, going to concert to hear the same songs you already have on cd is not worth the money in my opinion.

going to retired singer concert is just paying for their expensive branded lifestyle, most probably better to spend ticket money elsewhere.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singveld you are right. Have to agree concert prices here are over-priced. What to do...daft Sinkies!

I watched his concert overseas. 60000 strong crowd on a cool autumn night.

For me, it was the right place. The right song. The right moment. And the tix price was cheap. :biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the tickets are not priced that way, would these singers come to Singapore? Flying to his concert would have costed you at least a few hundred bucks. That's even more stupid. There are many stupid things in Singapore but relentlessly calling Singaporeans stupid without understanding the context makes you even more dumb.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The context is Singapore is a small market hence the need to mark up the tix price to justify their visit here.

I just happened to be in the city where Jacky was holding his concerts. It wasn't planned which made it more fun. :biggrin:

If the tickets are not priced that way, would these singers come to Singapore? Flying to his concert would have costed you at least a few hundred bucks. That's even more stupid. There are many stupid things in Singapore but relentlessly calling Singaporeans stupid without understanding the context makes you even more dumb.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singveld you are right. Have to agree concert prices here are over-priced. What to do...daft Sinkies!

I watched his concert overseas. 60000 strong crowd on a cool autumn night.

For me, it was the right place. The right song. The right moment. And the tix price was cheap. :biggrin:

which city have 60k capacity for concert?
i dun think i will enjoy such an experience