• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have not had sex with my wife for 6 years

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's times to regain your singlehood again. Woman is such a liability, why waste your life this way?

Maybe he didn't fuck her so she suspect. Then hell, woman, sexy up yourself !!!!! Thai ladyboy dun have such problem.

Thank you for your truthful comments.:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are alot of cute prc chcks there using the free wifi also :biggrin:

Depends which branch you go to? Toa Payoh seems to have more elderly "readers".
Angmo Kio seems to have mostly students. While the Bishan branch I've seen student, kids & young adults.

Have heard korean, Indonesian, PRC, indian, tagalog & even aussie being spoken.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bork koa ma har khun ti krungthep, par koa pai tee karee

alaigedai

14jnask.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is always some problem when a man retires and stays at home all the time.
The wife is not used to this thing i.e. seeing the man at home doing nothing.
In japan, it triggers divorce cases.
In many homes, quarrels over trivial matters due to the husband beeing in the way of the wife.

Best get some hobby that will ensure you are out of the house all day and come home only i the evening, like before retirement.

thats right ....why stay at home ? the only reason i can think of is because they have no friends or no money for his hobby ...thats why in japan ...man must have a hobby if not those men will stay at home and nag at his wife ..

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
thats right ....why stay at home ? the only reason i can think of is because they have no friends or no money for his hobby ...thats why in japan ...man must have a hobby if not those men will stay at home and nag at his wife ..

Rekindled old flames, but this time the mechanics are not the same anymore, couldn't ignite, obviously.

Last edited:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
"_ alaigedai "

tell him come see you in Bangkok, then bring him go and 'beat the whore'

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rekindled old flames, but this time the mechanics are not the same anymore, couldn't ignite, obviously.

not only must rekindled old flames ..must also have private time for each other ....sticking to each other like a leech will not work either ...

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
put cctv in your house and place the daily going on youtube.#she would be popular. give credit when credit is due. give her a big round of

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Depends which branch you go to? Toa Payoh seems to have more elderly "readers".
Angmo Kio seems to have mostly students. While the Bishan branch I've seen student, kids & young adults.

Have heard korean, Indonesian, PRC, indian, tagalog & even aussie being spoken.

Boon lay library. You will be amaze how many PRCs there are in this town. I was waiting for my friend at the entrance of the mrt last week and everytime time a train pulls up at a station, you will have a good time feasting on those cute young PRCs there. :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boon lay library. You will be amaze how many PRCs there are in this town. I was waiting for my friend at the entrance of the mrt last week and everytime time a train pulls up at a station, you will have a good time feasting on those cute young PRCs there. :biggrin:

Next time I'm bored I'll visit Boon Lay:smile:

Why has Boon Lay become a PRC magnet:confused: Is there cheap housing, a school, business, .... that's attracting them there?

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Might be early signs of dementia. If its true, then its a good time to practice the oath of 'in sickness and in health'. Remember the oath you took when you get married? 'Till death do us apart?' Time to visit old places, rekindle old love. Before it gets worst. Not much time left.

Last edited:

laidback

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like the missus is having menopause. Hormonal changes in her body might be causing all these problems.

Estrogen supplements will greatly relieve her irritability and in the case of libido, testosterone will help. Yes, its been proven that testosterone increases libido in females as well.

Oh by the way, things like soy and Isoflavones are poor substitutes of estrogen supplements.