• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Kwon Ping speaks on issues like cheap labour and political openness

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't blame him for sounding moderate. Afterall he is a businessman with strong family ties to the establishment.

Instead of just staying under the radar and earning $$, more successful and civic minded singaporeans should speak up about their vision of the country in the future.

I believe this can only be good for the country.

He spoke up but you closed your ears. What to do?
Opening your ears is good for the country too!

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho is a thinking man. The reason why he echoes the govt is because he is a man who knows the issues n uses his head to think. Ranters against the govt are clearly ppl who dont think.

Mr Ho is Not echoing the government's position.

He merely speaks from his mind.

But he has not spoken from his heart.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stand corrected. But got no power now, when have money, then got power also

money is but a means to power. there are other means to power.

christopher noolan was already a powerful director before he became a rich director.

M

Mdm Tang

Ven Ionzu ; HKP said our construction industry lacks productivity...

means Sgp on the whole are a bunch of unproductive folks ???

tk u Ven.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He started of well quoting the difference of our construction workers and Australian builders. I was expecting more, but then the rest of the talk cock are about kow towing to the PM and echoing the lines of the government mouth piece.

And he is the most influential thinker in Yahoo's Singapore 9 project ( I don't know what the shit is this ). But definately, we Singaporean do have a big problem in the years ahead with this kind of talk. :rolleyes:

At least he is better and honest about his views. Those NCMPs selected by PAP? never hear much from them. Especially Eugene Tan who talked alot throughout the years in CNA and when became NCMP his silence is deafening.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least he is better and honest about his views. Those NCMPs selected by PAP? never hear much from them. Especially Eugene Tan who talked alot throughout the years in CNA and when became NCMP his silence is deafening.

Slight correction...you mean NMPs....
NCMP are those best 'losers' in elections.