• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Anyway guys, since this is TCSS I just wanna let you guys know that this morning I was shocked when I read a sad news that 169 bodies were discovered from 3 mass graves in Rayong suspected of being missing Reds. Fuck Abhishit, Suthep and his palace fuckers.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway guys, since this is TCSS I just wanna let you guys know that this morning I was shocked when I read a sad news that 169 bodies were discovered from 3 mass graves in Rayong suspected of being missing Reds. Fuck Abhishit, Suthep and his palace fuckers.
Missing during the riots? Ehh I think you should know more than me, the blacks, are they in cahoots with the police?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joetsy, how long you never come back liao? Or you seldom visit goldenmile?

Okay last time I came back was fro the election although my registered address fell under the fucking old man's domain and me and my wife and my brother and my mom couldn't vote I still came back for a week to attend rallies. That was the last time I came back. I come back only when necessary like important family gatherings or business. So its like 6-8 times a year now. I have visited goldenmile once when I needed to catch a yellow coloured bus to KL and that was some time back and it was like outside the building.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I support Thaksin and Yingluck Chinawatra family all the way. I was doing well in Thailand until that crazy Limthongkun started all those rubbish and bloodshed.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Missing during the riots? Ehh I think you should know more than me, the blacks, are they in cahoots with the police?

Blacks are special forces from the 9th Infantry Div based in Kanchanaburi. Heard of the 3 recent helicopters crashes within a week? They're from this div and a MG Tawan went down with it. Purging. Know too much.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I support Thaksin and Yingluck Chinawatra family all the way. I was doing well in Thailand until that crazy Limthongkun started all those rubbish and bloodshed.

and I cannot be more Red . . . . spent many days and nights in Khon Kaen and Udon

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Abhisit was shit all the way except one thing at the end, he conceded defeat nicely, not wasting his British gentry education. Hope that the others around him take the cue and let it go.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Abhisit was shit all the way except one thing at the end, he conceded defeat nicely, not wasting his British gentry education. Hope that the others around him take the cue and let it go.

I beg to defer, everyday this royal dog is still barking and the fucking media is loyally playing his barking fullblast instead of focusing on what the good things PTP is doing now. This fucking gaydog with his fucking gaydaddy Prem are very much in control of the media. Fucking sore losers.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I beg to defer, everyday this royal dog is still barking and the fucking media is loyally playing his barking fullblast instead of focusing on what the good things PTP is doing now. This fucking gaydog with his fucking gaydaddy Prem are very much in control of the media. Fucking sore losers.

Oh, think I'm not in Thailand now and not so in touch with reality except media publicity. Come to think of it, I wonder how would TT behave if he loses this PE...

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sorry for bringing this subject up in TCSS, guess I may be spoiling everyone's mood. Just needed a place to vent out what I read this morning. I take this quite personally especially when it affects the innocent Reds. Maybe we should stop this moody subject and continue with lighter ones.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry for bringing this subject up in TCSS, guess I may be spoiling everyone's mood. Just needed a place to vent out what I read this morning. I take this quite personally especially when it affects the innocent Reds. Maybe we should stop this moody subject and continue with lighter ones.
TCSS liao, anything can talk 1 lah, Ramsy also fired up what, hahahaha :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks guys. Guess I finish up my last glass of sangiovese and hope I can sleep. Tomorrow is a full day for me at a few construction jobsites to learn stuffs from my supplier for a new product. Hey nice being here guys . . . . nite nite