• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chelsea will nick all 3 points but I doubt they can clear the handicap :p
Arsenal may draw :eek:
Expect a high scoring match between Manchester City and the King of Kelong :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Pick of the games this weekend is:

Real Madrid vs Barcelona. :p

International is break over. Pick of the EPL games tonight.

Watford vs Man Utd K.O (8.45pm)
Chelsea vs Norwich K.O (11pm)
West Brom vs Arsenal K.O (11pm)
Man City vs Liverpool K.O (01.30am)

Would love to see Chelsea lose again but I doubt it...

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mesut Ozil breaks record to assist goals for 6 consecutive games.
Did not know assist goals can be more difficult than scoring goals.
Jamie Vardy scored goals in 9 consecutive games, he needs one more
to equal Ruud van Nistelrooy record.
Mesut Ozil another assist while Jamie Vardy equal Ruud van Nistelrooy record.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leicester top the table, at least until the next game. Top of the table game with Man U. If Leicester can beat Man U. Sack JM and bring back CR.

jw5

Loyal
Why would Claudio Ranieri want to be relegated with Chelsea when he can win the title with Leicester? :confused::biggrin:

Leicester top the table, at least until the next game. Top of the table game with Man U. If Leicester can beat Man U. Sack JM and bring back CR.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've always rated Claudio Ranieri as a good manager who's had some bad luck with Euro teams. He's certainly brought out the best in James Vardy.

It was a disgrace how Abramovich treated him at Chelsea.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leicester vs Man U @1.30am.
Ruud van Nistelrooy said he hope Vardy will break the record.
But I think he will ask Man U players to defend the record.
Man U players will also want to keep their ex'player record,
top the table for the first time after the era of AF.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jamie Vardy scored!
Leicester 1 Man U 0 (24 min)
He now hold the record of scoring 11 consecutive games in 1 season.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Schwiensteiger! Leicester City 1 - 1 Man Utd

Frankly speaking, Man Utd have been piss poor so far tonight.

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Final score Leicester 1 Man U 1.
Wayne Rooney substituted @68min.
Next game Swansea vs Leicester,
Jamie Vardy, make it a dozen.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wayne Rooney is finished as far as I'm concerned. Currently playing on reputation only.
There are at least 4-5 good strikers (including Vardy) who are playing better than him for England.

JurgenKlopp

Alfrescian
Loyal

I had a funny feeling Man Yoo will draw again. :biggrin: Don't expect Vardy to remain with the Foxers for long.

Vardy reflects on ´unbelievable´ record achievement

28 November 2015

965651header.jpg

Leicester City's Premier League record breaker Jamie Vardy tried to steer clear of the hype surrounding his history-making goal against Manchester United.

After 24 minutes of Saturday's match at the King Power Stadium, Vardy burst clear of the United defence to score for an 11th successive Premier League match - surpassing the previous record of 10 set by former Old Trafford great Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Bastian Schweinsteiger's maiden United goal in first-half stoppage time secured a 1-1 draw that leaves Leicester and Louis van Gaal's team second and third in the table respectively behind Manchester City.

Vardy's goal sparked wild celebrations, led by the man himself, who reflected on his remarkable feat in a post-match interview with Sky Sports.

"It's unbelievable. I think I got a bit carried away with myself," he said.

"There has [been a lot of pressure this week] but obviously if I let it get to me it's going to affect the performance so I've kept my head down and tried to concentrate on a game we could get three points in.

"I'm delighted but the main thing was the performance. We put a good shift in, I think a point was a fair result."

The England striker enjoyed a memorable tussle with international colleague and in-form United centre-back Chris Smalling throughout the match, while his goal on the end of a rapid counter-attack was in keeping with the style that has fired Leicester into the upper reaches of the table.

"Obviously we've got a lot of pace and counter-attacking is a big advantage for us," Vardy said. "If we can break from a corner to get a goal it's going to benefit the team.

"I knew it was going to be a battle. He [Smalling] has been one of best defenders this season. Hopefully for neutrals it was a good battle.

"We're a bit disappointed we conceded the goal bang on half-time but overall the point was a fair result."

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonight's EPL Offerings. All on Singtel Mio.

Tottenham vs Chelsea (KO 8.00pm)
West Ham vs West Brom (KO 10.05pm)
Liverpool vs Swansea (KO 12.15am)
Norwich vs Arsenal (KO 12.15am)

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
High scoring for London derby
WBA will hold West Ham to a draw
The King of Kelong , Liverpool will not clear the 1 1/4 handicap
Arsenal are tired after Champions League , low score or 0 - 0

Chok dee !