• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woohoo! 2-1 to Spurs! 5 minutes left! Harrrrrrrrry Kannnnnnnnnnne!!!!! :p

Harry Kane should be called up for England. God knows they need a decent striker. As for Arsenal, I'm afraid it's the same old,same old...
They can thrash Villa 5-0 but choke when they play a half decent team like Spurs.

jw5

Loyal
Arsenal were without their best player Alexis Sanchez today, so maybe could be "forgiven" for losing. :wink:

You are right, Harry Kane is in superb form. Probably the best striker in the BPL currently. :p

Biggest shock of the weekend so far: Atletico Madrid 4 Real Madrid 0 :eek::biggrin:

Harry Kane should be called up for England. God knows they need a decent striker. As for Arsenal, I'm afraid it's the same old,same old...
They can thrash Villa 5-0 but choke when they play a half decent team like Spurs.

Jorge

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arsenal were without their best player Alexis Sanchez today, so maybe could be "forgiven" for losing. :wink:

You are right, Harry Kane is in superb form. Probably the best striker in the BPL currently. :p

Biggest shock of the weekend so far: Atletico Madrid 4 Real Madrid 0 :eek::biggrin:

Hahaha Los Blancos kena rape ! When was the last time u see Real Madrid backside koyak? :eek::biggrin:

MarcoReus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Buffon tells Reus: We all know who the best goalkeeper of all time is

994412_heroa.jpg

Feb 23, 2015 12:52:00

The Juventus and Borussia Dortmund stars discussed their careers, playing styles and heroes before predicting who would win Tuesday's big Champions League game

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon and Borussia Dortmund forward Marco Reus met for a humorous one-on-one interview ahead of their clash in the Champions League - and both agree the Italian is the greatest goalkeeper of all time.

Reus asked Buffon who the best No.1 ever is and he mischievously replied: "Well, we should speak about the second best because we all know who the best is..."

"You, of course," the Germany star admitted.

The PUMA-sponsored duo discussed Tuesday's game, with both predicting wins for their own teams, their favourite films, beard growth, and whether it is better to win 4-3 or 1-0.

"Do you prefer shots to the left or the right side of the goal?" Reus cheekily asked, with Buffon replying, "Would I still be playing at the top level at the age of 37 years if I had any weaknesses?"

You can watch the entire exchange between Buffon and Reus below.

Buffon vs. Reus | Head to Head Interview | PUMA Football

Click on subtittles / CC

PUMA recently launched its latest football campaign Head To Head. As the two international players battle it out on Tuesday night, Marco Reus will wear the new PUMA evoSPEED 1.3 football boot for extra manoeuvrability and speed, whilst Gianluigi Buffon wears the new evoPOWER 1.2 that provides him with additional kicking power when protecting the goal of Juventus.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man Utd vs Tottenham K.O in 20 mins.

Mata is finally in the starting 11.

Update: 3-0 to Man Utd heading to HT.

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QPR vs Everton is the Biggest Game Of The Weekend. :biggrin:

Comments on the Liverpool vs Man Utd game tonight.

1) This team looks like the makings of the old Man Utd teams of under SAF.
2) I've always regarded Juan Mata as a top class player who should be in every starting eleven. I fear he may leave OT if Man Utd don't qualify for CL
3) Gerrard should have known better with his experience. Silly foul.
4) Balotelli is to Liverpool what Torres was to Chelsea. What a waste of money.

jw5

Loyal
QPR looks to be finished in the BPL for this season. :(

Comments on the Liverpool vs Man Utd game tonight.

1) This team looks like the makings of the old Man Utd teams of under SAF.
2) I've always regarded Juan Mata as a top class player who should be in every starting eleven. I fear he may leave OT if Man Utd don't qualify for CL
3) Gerrard should have known better with his experience. Silly foul.
4) Balotelli is to Liverpool what Torres was to Chelsea. What a waste of money.