• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
5 out of 10 matches. You might as well pick all of em'. :biggrin:

Folks,
EPL is back tonight after the International break. My pick of the matches:

Chelsea vs West Brom
Man City vs Swansea
Newcastle vs QPR
(All 11pm)

Arsenal vs Man Utd (1.30am)

Sunday:
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool (9.30pm)

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
And both Arsenal and Man Utd aren't even fighting for the title anymore (like in the good old days) but most likely for a CL slot.

See my siggy. I steady one unlike arrogant Man Yoo fans (ahem! erection2011's clones) who die die defended his club dismal performance and coach tactics after spending a fortune on transfers. :biggrin:

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And both Arsenal and Man Utd aren't even fighting for the title anymore (like in the good old days) but most likely for a CL slot.

Hooray !! It's Man Yoo's FIRST AWAY WIN !! Now that is news! :biggrin:

For this clash, odds for Arsenal were favorites and it was rare for United to be outsiders. :biggrin:

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Against the useless Arsenal. I regret joining and playing for these losers.

Hahahaha you must have betted on Man Yoo and pang. Dumb blind supporters. Man Yoo under LVG has been very kind to bookmakers including loser sg pools. Except for the Leceister game, all their other games has no more than 4 goals. :biggrin:

And since you are a traitor, Wenger will be tempted to zap you. :eek:

MeeSoupOzil

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did not bet for a long time already since I chop fingers many years back due to regular losses. These days Arsenal quite hopeless and I think this year cannot even manage their regular 4th place in the league.

Hahahaha you must have betted on Man Yoo and pang. Dumb blind supporters. Man Yoo under LVG has been very kind to bookmakers including loser sg pools. Except for the Leceister game, all their other games has no more than 4 goals. :biggrin:

And since you are a traitor, Wenger will be tempted to zap you. :eek:

MeeSoupOzil

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arsenal needs to change almost all their personnel. Just keep Sanchez, Chambers and Gibbs and maybe Wellbeck and Chamberlain and just replace all the other useless and injury prone deadweight.

Don't worry, i will sell u the useless jiak leow bee bum as soon as i am offered the right price. Better be grateful to your manager or else i will zap u. :biggrin:

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arsenal needs to change almost all their personnel. Just keep Sanchez, Chambers and Gibbs and maybe Wellbeck and Chamberlain and just replace all the other useless and injury prone deadweight.

But Arsenal are no match for Man Yoo in comparison. Manure has set new records and new lows. Even with a huge transfer kitty, LVG has been a flop winning only 4 games out of 11 and not convincingly. :biggrin:

MeeSoupOzil

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LVG has not done real well up to this point but I think ManYoo are on the uptrend while Arsenal have just stagnated and maybe even regressed.

But Arsenal are no match for Man Yoo in comparison. Manure has set new records and new lows. Even with a huge transfer kitty, LVG has been a flop winning only 4 games out of 11 and not convincingly. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gone are the days when these two teams were title contenders. (Remember Keane vs Vieira, 2003)
If Arsenal don't watch their backs, someone is going to poach Alexis Sanchez from under their noses. He's the only real player who showed real commitment and delivers goals.

I also predict RvP will be gone by the summer. He was invisible last night, did he even touch the ball?

IMHO,Chelsea already have the title in the bag and it's not even half way through the season.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LVG has not done real well up to this point but I think ManYoo are on the uptrend while Arsenal have just stagnated and maybe even regressed.

See what others said about Man Yoo? Flop flop flop.. LVG despite having a huge transfer kitty at his disposal is a FLOP. I had no such luck and opportunity and yet my stats are better than that clown. No more excuses ok.. he was given the chance and money to buy but flopped. :biggrin:

What uptrend?? You think Man You is a newly promoted club from the Championship?? :biggrin: Shareholders and fans have very high expectations and failure is not an option.

582841.jpg

MeeSoupOzil

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uptrend as in climbing up the league table. I think they will finish 3rd or 4th this season which is better than the last one.

See what others said about Man Yoo? Flop flop flop.. LVG despite having a huge transfer kitty at his disposal is a FLOP. I had no such luck and opportunity and yet my stats are better than that clown. No more excuses ok.. he was given the chance and money to buy but flopped. :biggrin:

What uptrend?? You think Man You is a newly promoted club from the Championship?? :biggrin: Shareholders and fans have very high expectations and failure is not an option.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uptrend as in climbing up the league table. I think they will finish 3rd or 4th this season which is better than the last one.

Hello.. if u are LVG and the Glaziers asked u that question and saying that u THINK u can finish 3rd or 4th this season, they will be looking for a replacement. :biggrin: The revenue that they stand to lose for not qualifying the CL.

MeeSoupOzil

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they wont replace LVG because they want to avoid getting a reputation like Spurs. They just kicked Moyes out so they have to bear with LVG for some time now no matter what unless really disaster.

Hello.. if u are LVG and the Glaziers asked u that question and saying that u THINK u can finish 3rd or 4th this season, they will be looking for a replacement. :biggrin: The revenue that they stand to lose for not qualifying the CL.