• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Blaszczykowski

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's hope Diego Costa and Loic Remy are both unfit. :biggrin:

How come no one mention about the derby between the sea of red and yellow? Impossible is nothing as we have thrashed them before... just that at our present league form, no sane heavy punter except die hards dares to back us. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
That one is not a derby. It's only a derby when Bayern Munich plays 1860 Munich. :biggrin:

How come no one mention about the derby between the sea of red and yellow? Impossible is nothing as we have thrashed them before... just that at our present league form, no sane heavy punter except die hards dares to back us. :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last year was a washout for us. This year is markedly different as our personnel is better.....
Bang on. Water under the bridge. Nay sayers will sympathise with, and benchmark ex DM's (uninspiring) season.

Telling difference is, the 'ingredients' (aka players makeup) with lousy chef then was a recipe for disaster. At least, there's hope you with the new gin gang can make diff this time around (before Xmas?!). Top 4 table is sensitive, with not that many points adrift.

RubbingWarmPusi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not to worry we'll put on our scoring boots tonight and kick them blue asses.

Bang on. Water under the bridge. Nay sayers will sympathise with, and benchmark ex DM's (uninspiring) season.

Telling difference is, the 'ingredients' (aka players makeup) with lousy chef then was a recipe for disaster. At least, there's hope you with the new gin gang can make diff this time around (before Xmas?!). Top 4 table is sensitive, with not that many points adrift.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This evening's matches in the EPL:

Liverpool vs Chelsea (8.45pm)

Burnley vs Hull (All 11pm)
Man Utd vs Crystal Palace
Southampton vs Leicester
West Ham vs Aston Villa

QPR vs Man City (Sun 1.30am)

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Balotelli and Falcao are really the leading candidates for the EPL flop of the season. Balotelli and Ronaldo have taken more shots than anyone else in the major European leagues. Ronaldo scored what, 18 league goals already, and Balotelli has 0 league goal. Falcao has what, 1 goal in total ? damn the two of them.

Fellaini

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Balotelli and Falcao are really the leading candidates for the EPL flop of the season. Balotelli and Ronaldo have taken more shots than anyone else in the major European leagues. Ronaldo scored what, 18 league goals already, and Balotelli has 0 league goal. Falcao has what, 1 goal in total ? damn the two of them.

Hahaha hope Falcao remains injured.... but i know today arrogant blind Man Yoo supporters expect the red devils to thrash the eagles.....

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree about Balotelli but would also throw Mesut Ozil's name into the mix (even though he joined Arsenal last year). Bought for £42m and injured until next year, he has simply not delivered. You could argue that Wenger plays him out of position but a midfielder of his calibre should be able to adapt. However, I think getting Alexis Sanchez was a masterstroke. He has been a fantastic striker for Arsenal and the only player who really played with any conviction against Burnley last week.

Also, can any Gunners fans out there explain why, with all the talent in their squad - Ramsey, Wiltshire, Oxlade-C, Arteta, Welbeck etc, they still underperform? It is Wenger's fault?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha hope Falcao remains injured.... but i know today arrogant blind Man Yoo supporters expect the red devils to thrash the eagles.....

Don't expect a thrashing tonight. Warnock is a good manager and CP are fighters :smile:.
LvG needs to sort out his defence once and for all (which he had plenty of time to do when Ferdinand and Vidic left in the summer). He should have spent some of that transfer budget on a decent centre half.
Nothing I have seen convinces me that van Gaal is the man to take Utd forward.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree about Balotelli but would also throw Mesut Ozil's name into the mix (even though he joined Arsenal last year). Bought for £42m and injured until next year, he has simply not delivered. You could argue that Wenger plays him out of position but a midfielder of his calibre should be able to adapt. However, I think getting Alexis Sanchez was a masterstroke. He has been a fantastic striker for Arsenal and the only player who really played with any conviction against Burnley last week.

Also, can any Gunners fans out there explain why, with all the talent in their squad - Ramsey, Wiltshire, Oxlade-C, Arteta, Welbeck etc, they still underperform? It is Wenger's fault?

I know that Confuseous is a gunner fan and perhaps eErotica69 too. :biggrin:

XabiAlonso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't expect a thrashing tonight. Warnock is a good manager and CP are fighters :smile:.
LvG needs to sort out his defence once and for all (which he had plenty of time to do when Ferdinand and Vidic left in the summer). He should have spent some of that transfer budget on a decent centre half.
Nothing I have seen convinces me that van Gaal is the man to take Utd forward.

Looks like a day of upsets...... four leagues.. Beri good dah...