• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6-3-1 better lah

Pee por pee por pee por...

image.php
image.php
image.php

JoseMourinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since Rooney is suspended and Falcao is injured, I recommend LVG to play 4-5-1 formation against Chelsea, otherwise it could get ugly. :eek::biggrin:

League competition close one eye also can win. It's the mickey mouse cup game two days later that i am interested :eek:

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky Man Yoo to grab a point... but still below Liverpool and my club in the league table. Welbeck has repaid and shut up his critics.

RubbingWarmPusi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lucky Man Yoo to grab a point... but still below Liverpool and my club in the league table. Welbeck has repaid and shut up his critics.

I managed to score a goal and we held Chelsea. Once our defence is shored up we should be able to beat Southampton, West Ham and Arsenal to get at least third place in the league.

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
I managed to score a goal and we held Chelsea. Once our defence is shored up we should be able to beat Southampton, West Ham and Arsenal to get at least third place in the league.

Talk is cheap. Rubbing too much of warm pussies has done your form harm. :eek:

I prefer seeing your club getting shock upsets from minnows than formidable clubs. Also i do not like Mourinho's park the bus tactics.
Boring to watch. :biggrin:

ThosayMaureenNeo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk is cheap. Rubbing too much of warm pussies has done your form harm. :eek:

I prefer seeing your club getting shock upsets from minnows than formidable clubs. Also i do not like Mourinho's park the bus tactics.
Boring to watch. :biggrin:

I'm going for total football these days because my team is up to it. Have you missed seeing how we attacked the other teams? Remember how Hazard ran at the Arsenal defence especially at Koscielny.

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal

After spending a fortune on three defenders, midfielders and strikers, what excuses have u now? :biggrin:

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal

See what your boss said about you. :biggrin:

Van Persie's goal celebration was 'stupid', says Van Gaal

516591_heroa.jpg

By George Ankers
Oct 27, 2014 10:22:00

The Dutch striker scored in the dying seconds of stoppage time on Sunday to rescue Manchester United a point against Chelsea but was booked for taking off his shirt

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal says that Robin van Persie's goal celebration against Chelsea on Sunday was "stupid".

The Dutch striker rescued a point for the Red Devils at the death at Old Trafford, cancelling out Didier Drogba's opener with seconds left in stoppage time.

An elated Van Persie quickly removed his shirt in jubilation and was duly shown a yellow card by referee Phil Dowd, a needless caution which frustrated his boss.

"It was a stupid reaction after the goal," Van Gaal told the press.

"I can see he was excited but after he was booked, it was not so smart."

Van Persie's goal was his third of the season for his club in his eighth game and brought the Red Devils up to 13 points, three behind fourth-placed West Ham.

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like i've said before, same as in England matches, Presstitutes has dumb fuck Man Yoo supporters and biased reporting is also reflected in their sports journalism. International bookies has Man City as hot favorites while it's opposite at loser sg pools. And no it's not about whether Citizens can beat Red Devils or vice versa. :biggrin:

RubbingWarmPusi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will change his tune when I score the winner in the coming derby.

See what your boss said about you. :biggrin:

Van Persie's goal was his third of the season for his club in his eighth game and brought the Red Devils up to 13 points, three behind fourth-placed West Ham.

RubbingWarmPusi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last year was a washout for us. This year is markedly different as our personnel is better and a certain MF has regained form lately. We are looking at Champion's League.

This time last year, when David Moyes was in charge, you had one more point and where did Man Utd end up in the table?

Not even Europa League material, Im afraid.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pick of this weekend's EPL matches are

Newcastle vs Liverpool (starting now)
Arsenal vs Burnley (11pm)
Chelsea vs QPR (11pm)

Tomorrow
Man City vs Man Utd (9.30pm)