• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Kiessling

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

19223220,pd=1,mxw=720,mxh=528.jpg

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man Utd are now entering a new era of mediocrity and the £60m signing of Angel Di Maria from Real Madrid will make no difference.
Only a matter a time before the knives are out for LvG.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man Utd are now entering a new era of mediocrity and the £60m signing of Angel Di Maria from Real Madrid will make no difference.
Only a matter a time before the knives are out for LvG.

Don't worry. Man U can't lose all the time. Just don't get your fingers burnt. :wink:

I0wnedShitFu

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP IB have at least 3 categories of clones in this forum. The way they register them.

All lowercase alphabet characters.

All uppercase alphabet characters.

Half lowercase, half uppercase characters

Or mixed uppercase and lowercase characters.

What did i said about PAP IB clones yesterday? Proof is below of the gay retard on my avatar and siggy. :biggrin:

And because i owned the retard, his balls are confine to posting only at certain folders, hahahaha PAP IB really molanyong

tsjkdzl.jpg

http://www.sammyboy.com/member.php?105813-oaRETARD

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My pick of the EPL matches this weekend.

Burnley vs Man Utd (7.30pm)
Everton vs Chelsea (12.30am)

Sunday:
Tottenham vs Liverpool (8.30pm)

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure or not, all the new paper plaudits predicted Burnley to win with 3 of them saying a 0-2 margin.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure or not, all the new paper plaudits predicted Burnley to win with 3 of them saying a 0-2 margin.

One bookmaker was offering odds of 500/1 for MK Dons to beat Man Utd 4-0 this week.

It's a great opportunity tonight for Burnley. Man Utd are vulnerable at the moment and with home advantage, Burnley must fancy themselves. You punters out there should put some $$$ on a shock win.

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
One bookmaker was offering odds of 500/1 for MK Dons to beat Man Utd 4-0 this week.

It's a great opportunity tonight for Burnley. Man Utd are vulnerable at the moment and with home advantage, Burnley must fancy themselves. You punters out there should put some $$$ on a shock win.

Did u jumped at the offer? :wink:

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man u big trouble.sign di maria can't win Burnley.

funny...market all take Burnley +1
man u still cannot win.
this show don't go against market.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone watch this 9 goal thriller at Goodison Park?

After watching this performance, I really have to fancy Chelsea for the title, especially with Man City slipping up against Stoke.