• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sianz. ..not even one team can score 3 goals. Last game can Chelsea score 4 goals to top the table.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LVG throw the match to force the board to open purse string on new players? no new players for a month while mainstay of purple nose defence already left without replacement.

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the way Alan Pardew has fetishes for Negros and at least two were on my radar before they were introduced to the BPL. P.Cisse when he was at SC Freiburg and Loic Remy when at Olympique Marseille.

Gundogan

Alfrescian
Loyal

All times are GMT+8

6048243.jpg

flickr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know most of you guys on Sammyboy don't give a shit but my team QPR have made it to the play-offs at Wembley to face Derby County.
We are just one game away from getting back into the Premier League!

Come on U Rssss!

Fer joins QPR from Norwich

435386_heroa.jpg

By Jay Jaffa
Aug 20, 2014 18:59:00

With moves for Eduardo Vargas and Niko Kranjcar also in the pipeline, the Rs have moved to shore up their midfield with a reported €9m deal for the Netherlands international

QPR have announced the signing of Norwich midfielder Leroy Fer on a three-year deal.

The Netherlands international will take the No.10 shirt at Loftus Road following a campaign with Norwich that ended in relegation.

QPR are believed to have paid a fee in the region of €9 million for the former Feyenoord midfielder, following Harry Redknapp's admission on Tuesday that he expected to tie up a deal.

Fer says he is happy to sign for the London club and is looking forward to starting training.

"I can’t wait to get started here," he told the club's official website.

"It was always my dream to stay in England, in the Premier League. QPR did well last season to come up and the squad is full of top players, so I’m delighted to be here.

"Harry told me I was a big target for him and when you hear that from a coach, you want to work with them and play for them.

"I’m just looking forward to showing what I’m capable of here at QPR."

Manager Harry Redknapp praised the acquisition of the 24-year-old, who features for Netherlands in the World Cup.

"Leroy’s arrival is a massive boost for us," he stated.

"He’s another excellent signing and I’m delighted we’ve been able to get him to QPR.

"He played for Holland in the World Cup this summer and has all the attributes you'd be looking for from a central midfielder.

"He's just an outstanding midfield player - great physique, fine ability, he gets box-to-box.

"I’m really looking forward to integrating him into the squad."

Fer could be in line to make his debut at Redknapp's former club Tottenham on Sunday.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loic Remy has pledged his allegiance to QPR.

Can't really see Liverpool challenging without Suarez leading the line. Sturridge is good but not that good.

Good news for Rsssss. Guess who they loan from Napoli? :biggrin:

Liverpool signed 2 top strikers but imo both still can't match the class of the biter. Got chance to battle for CL spot.

And guess who the Baggies signed? That means i won't get to see him playing in CL. :mad:

Last edited: