• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
Jose will now say that the league table is real, hehehehehe................................. :rolleyes::eek::biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tip Norwich to do a huge dent on Liverfool's title hopes tonight.. They won't let Suarez make fools out of them again.. Either a hard fought draw for Canaries or a narrow win for them against Fools..

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tip Norwich to do a huge dent on Liverfool's title hopes tonight.. They won't let Suarez make fools out of them again.. a narrow win for them against Fools..
Steady la, Zedd. You definitely (and consistently) not a scouser :p

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Liverpool beat Norwich tonight they can afford to lose to Chelsea.but have to win the last 2 games.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't really see Norwich stopping the Liverpool juggernaut tonight. The Chelsea result will have boosted their confidence.
After sacking Chris Hughton so close to the end of the season, Norwich deserve to get relegated.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't really see Norwich stopping the Liverpool juggernaut tonight. The Chelsea result will have boosted their confidence.
After sacking Chris Hughton so close to the end of the season, Norwich deserve to get relegated.

2-0 to Liverpool. Thanks to Sunderland giving them less pressure.

Neptune

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saw this comment from a reader :biggrin:

SAF's greatest achievement was kicking Liverpool off from their perch by using 27 years time.
The out of this world genius Moyes spent one year time to fetch Liverpool back to their perch, and in the mean time helps his old employer to reach a new high.
If he continues his job, Man U might have the chance to taste their first ever Champion......ship.

EdenHazard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bookmakers suspend betting on Moyes future

393775_heroa.jpg

By Alec Fenn
Apr 21, 2014 2:56:00 PM

The Manchester United boss looks set to be on his way out of Old Trafford less than a season into a six-year deal at the club

Bookmakers have suspended betting on the next Premier League manager to be sacked amid reports Manchester United manager David Moyes is set to leave the club.

The Scot was 1/4 on to be shown the Old Trafford exit door and become the latest top flight boss to lose his job before the market was shut down at approximately 15:00 CET on Monday afternoon.

That came following widespread reports that the club have lost patience with the 50-year-old following Sunday's 2-0 Premier League defeat to Everton at Goodison Park.

The result leaves United in seventh position in the league table and 23 points behind leaders Liverpool, having lifted the title last season in Sir Alex Ferguson's final campaign in charge.

Moyes was appointed on the recommendation of Ferguson last May and handed a six-year deal following an 11-year stay at Everton, but his time already looks to be up after a disastrous 11 months at Old Trafford.

Several high-profile candidates have already risen to the top of the betting markets to take over at the Theatre of Dreams, with Netherlands boss Louis van Gaal the current favourite at 4/1.

Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp and Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone are two other names believed to be under consideration at 5/1 and 18/1 respectively.

Should Moyes depart before the end of the season then United stalwart Ryan Giggs could be made caretaker boss until a permanent appointment is made, but the 40-year-old is a favourite with punters to be handed the job permanently at 6/1.

Outsiders include former Red Devils assistant manager Carlos Queiroz, who is a 14/1 shot, while Ferguson is available at 20/1 to make a shock return to the dug-out.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please don't sack moyes. i think he is doing alright this season. there are now "save moyes" petitions on the internet initiated by fans of Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea etc..... :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will the glazers paid moyes $15m quids to get rid of him.

not bad, received 15m quid and start a new job by summer. all fail, he can join tranmere rovers who also base in merseyside.

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will the glazers paid moyes $15m quids to get rid of him.

not bad, received 15m quid and start a new job by summer. all fail, he can join tranmere rovers who also base in merseyside.

By the way NO

The mathematical impossibility of United finishing in the top four this season, following their 11th Premier League defeat of the season at Goodison Park on Sunday, means that United need only give Moyes a one-year pay-off under the terms of his five-year deal, rather than honour the full four years left on that contract. Ryan Giggs could then take over as caretaker manager for the final four games of the season.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please don't sack moyes. i think he is doing alright this season. there are now "save moyes" petitions on the internet initiated by fans of Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea etc..... :biggrin:

A secondary school classmate who a lifelong Everton fan was damned happy to see moyes leave last summer. i was a bit surprise by him as i always tot Moyes did ok in everton considering the budget he had at Everton. My friend disagree as he beri tulan by moyes negative tactics. it took only 3 months into the 13/14 season to prove my friend was right.